April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Foundation Brush - short handle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic foundation brush. The bristles are soft, and I like that it's sort of cut smaller and flatter than a lot of foundation brushes, so I get more control when applying my liquid foundation. It gets into those nose corners really well. It's very well made. I really enjoy using this to put on my liquid foundation. If it broke (which I don't think it will), I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Ldv15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Favourite foundatio brush! I have the long handled one was well but I adore this short handle just because it's so easy to use with my small hands.

I bought this off of a recommended buyer on ebay as part of a mini travel set and it's fabulous!!!!

It does not shed when you wash it and it is very easy to wash. I like to tap the brush to even out my foundation if it looks streaky.

Overall, it fits into my hands so well and it's such a great travel brush as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Rajkumari12345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought the Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush (the long handle) last night. I dont know where they have the short handle but it doesnt make a difference either way. I used this brush for the first time this morning with my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (in Tawny) and let me say that this brush did wonders! I was using my fingers until now. Using a foundation brush is so much better!!!! I got Bobbi Brown one especially because I read all the wonderful reviews on here and also a friend told me it's better than the Lancome Foundation Brush which had also gotten good reviews on this site. I love this brush. It is sooo soft and provides flawless coverage! Not only that, it made my face smoother and softer and it made my pores a LOT less visible. I have a poreless flawless face thanks to this brush. Before when I was using fingers (i used fingers to apply Double Wear and Revlon Colorstay), my face always looked uneven and greasy and also pores were so visible. Using this brush, my face looks and feels amazing and i feel like I have no makeup on and saying that after wearing double wear says a lot about this brush! haha. It's ridiculously expensive but worth it in my opinion. The bristles are amazingly soft. So if you want your face to appear poreless and flawless and even after using liquid foundation, go get this brush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush is incredibly soft, and my foundation applies nearly streak-free. Dare I say it's even a DELIGHT to use? The handle is streamlined and comfortable to hold (which was actually noticeable to me), and it washes clean without trouble.

If you're thinking about spending the money on a quality foundation brush, this one is definitely worth the investment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by TaxDollar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this brush! I use this for liquid foundations and it allows for excellent application. It stands up to daily use and cleaning. Yes I would buy this product again, but it's pretty indestructable---I probably won't need to!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by mangoekiwi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

First off, I bought this brush from ebay. I'm not sure if it is truly genuine but it is extremely similar to the one I saw at the Bobbi Brown counter.

This is the first flat foundation brush I have ever bought. The bristles are soft and help me to apply an even layer of foundation on my face. I'm impressed. Application takes a shorter time than with my fingers. However, the coverage it gives me is not as good as what my ELF studio powder brush gives. I like that the brush is tapered and small enough for me to reach the sides of my nose and my eye area.

I noticed that there were a few streaks when I applied foundation with this brush, although they were easily resolved when I patted them over with the brush. However, at the end of the application, the bristles separated into clusters, so I am doubtful as to whether it can give me an even application the next time I use it without washing. Given the exorbitant retail price, I expected a lot better. While this brush is good, I don't think I will buy it again. I will probably be trying out other foundation brushes such as those from Essence of Beauty.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by xoCarmina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Believe the hype surrounding this brush! It applies my foundation FLAWLESSLY! I thought I had given up hope on my Diorskin Forever foundation, but this brush miraculously gave me a natural finish on my face. I'm truly in heaven with this. $35 well spent. This brush also makes it possible to layer foundation. I can't say enough good things about it!! It also washes easily with my MAC brush cleaner. If I could have only one makeup brush in my collection this would be it! HG status right here.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2010 12:17:00 PM More reviews by karamino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Half brush half dream...This is the sooooftest brush my skin has ever tried!!! I own the Mac 190 and there´s no comparison, this is much lighter and nicer the purest softeness made true. If you like this type of brush then you should try this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2010 12:44:00 PM More reviews by xpinkangelx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally gave in and paid up for this very expensive brush!! (£30) It is well worht it, applies founadtion beautifully and so so easy to use. I used to use a stippling brush but this is so much better. Handle is nice to hold, and the bristles are nice and soft and apply foundation smooth and evenly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by narawaree51

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just decided to buy my very first foundation brush and I'm very happy that I did it! My make up look a lot more smooth and last very long. This brush is very soft and very easy to clean my Bobbi Brown SA told me just use normal shampoo to clean it once in a while.