Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

3.8

Active ingredients: Octyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) and Methyl Anthranilate. Other ingredients: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) PEG-40 Castor Oil (and) POE-20, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cyclomethicone, DEA-Ceryl Phosphate, Hexyl Laurate, Kalaya Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Propylparaben. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica.

on 5/27/2015 1:28:00 AM

A staple in my life! I don't like to look like I have a ton of makeup on. This is ideal for me - natural look, spf, and enough coverage to make me happy.

on 5/21/2015 12:10:00 AM

I found the perfect way to use this-----add 2 drops of cover fx drops in your own shade (for me it's N20) with Laura's nude TM. Now I LOVE this product! I just dust the T zone with either NARS radiant powder or MAC studio fix. Finish with Skindanavia finishing spray and it looks good for over 8 hours.

on 5/11/2015 4:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this TM in chestnut, my summer shade (I'm during the winter a NC 35-37 and during the summer NC 42). It has a good but dewy finish, gives a good but natural coverage. I will buy this again but then in my winter shade.

on 5/5/2015 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I loved this product when I first bought it, goes on very nicely and gives a natural glow to skin. I usually never really get spots but after 3 weeks of using this my skin started breaking out and felt itchy when I wore it. So disappointed!

on 5/5/2015 12:39:00 PM

I love this product so much I wear it on a daily basis. It lasts all day when I set it with a translucent powder. I like the coverage too, enough to cover up what I need it to without it being heavy on the skin.

on 4/29/2015 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm definitely late to the party with this tinted moisturizer but better late than never.
It evens out my skin tone perfectly and doesn't feel greasy.
I have normal/combo skin (slightly dry in the winter and slightly oily in the summer) and this tinted moisturizer is perfect for the spring and fall. I use either a powder foundation or LM's oil free tinted moisturizer in the summer.

Nude is the perfect match for my NC30 skin tone (it's slightly pale in the oil free version).
I do touch up mid day and if you have oily skin, this formula will probably be too emollient.

It's not cheap by any means but it's always worth it to spend the extra money on base products. (for me anyways as I can never find a good match at the drugstore)

I'll definitely repurchase.

on 4/16/2015 8:54:00 PM

I have purchased several tubes of this over the course of many years. I have it in porcelain, and remember the SA telling me it was the first tube she sold in that color. At that time, the color range was more limited, but now I would probably choose blush (I'm an NW10-15). However, I am unlikely to purchase it again. It is very sheer, and doesn't really cover anything. I am an oily mess within an hour or so, but then again, I am an oily mess with everything (or nothing). It sticks to dry patches, which is a little bit odd since it is a moisturizer and it's so sheer. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. Sonia Kashuk's version works just as well, but it's around $14 versus $44.

on 4/5/2015 9:27:00 AM

The texture of this tinted moisturizer is okay, but at the end of the day, there are better products designed by actual skincare companies. I got a free sample of this product from Sephora that was generously sized. I tried it out for a while, but ultimately, I do not feel impressed by the formula. It does not have a lot of color payoff or moisture. I think Laura Mercier is overpriced for what it offers.

on 4/5/2015 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I don't go out without makeup and I used to put on a lot of foundation everyday. My sister had bought this for me mentioning that I should go easy on my skin. I wasn't even considering buying a tinted moisturiser myself, have never thought of it but when I tried this TM, OMG, I just loved it. It is not only moisturising but also has enough coverage to make you look good. I like the lightweight and how it feels on my face. I was planning to buy this again but after reading the positive reviews about TheBalm's BalmShelter, I wanted to try it and bought that one. I am trying to make sure of my opinion and then I will also write a review about it.

on 3/27/2015 9:43:00 PM

I was very hesitant on trying this out as I have very sensitive skin. I have tried a few different tinted moisturizers and was disappointed to see they had glitter in them. After much research, I finally bought this and I absolutely love it. I mix in a bit of coconut oil so it goes on a bit smoother and leaves me with a glowing look that isn't glittery or caked on. Definitely worth the extra dollars!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Foundations, Powders, and Tinted Moisturizers: MAC, YSL, Bobbi Brown, Laura Mercier, ETC by Crystal DivaLevy