July 30, 2014 | 1440 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Hollykadwill

Great product for the summer months, very natural. I have acne prone skin which can be oily or dry. Either way it tends to look very dull, this brightens things up without it looking greasy. It is also looks like your own skin which i love. It isnt amazing coverage but it is a tinted moisturiser.. I think this is a great colour range for more yellow olive tones. I find most colours I try are too reddy for me so I love this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 1:06:00 PM More reviews by esmdur

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. But I HATE, HATE, HATE the packaging.

I am fortunate not to have many skin problems, so I really look for very minimal, very natural-looking coverage. This product is really great for that. I have been using it for several years and keep on going back to it even when I cheat on it with others from time to time just to check out what is out there.

I really, really dislike the packaging, however. I travel quite a bit and when I get on the airplane (my make-up always travels carry-on) it will inevitably spill with the pressure. It just makes a huge mess, it is incredibly gross, and you lose quite a bit of product. I would love it if it came in a sanitary dispenser.

I started wrapping it with tissues and tape when I travel, but I think that if I buy it again, I will have to look to transfer it to a more convenient dispenser.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by lovetolookgreat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant!!! Lovely smooth consistency, really moisturising. It is sheer but still gives some coverage and evens out skin tone nicely. SPF 20 which is good for your daily dose of sun protection. Become my daily go to product! Love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own the OIL FREE version and was curious what the difference was between the REGULAR and OIL-FREE versions....so this is based off of a sample from Nordstroms. so here ya go!

--OIL-FREE--
1- More Coverage! awesome right?
2-Shade porcelain is peachier and darker than REGULAR (NOT awesome) because technically its too dark for my NC15/ porcelain ivory fair skin tone, YET I can wear the OIL FREE with some light colored setting powder and its and OK shade.
3- Makes me skin look flawless/pore free.
4-feels flexible
5- not as easy to move around on the skin when applying as REGULAR
6-better lasting power than REGULAR

REGULAR-
1- The Porcelain shade is lighter and better than the OIL FREE
2-More transparent
3-lighter weight
4- Greasier quicker, I have combo skin, this gets shiny fast, even with setting powder. Although i am not scared of oil products, i feel we all need more of that in our skin to keep hydrated.
5-thin texture
6-shows redness in my skin quicker, almost right after i apply it i can still see my pink areas, with the OIL FREE it covers better

At the end of the Day i like the OIL FREE better, even though i have to compromise the color difference in the Shade Porcelain.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaGirl50

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use it with the Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation. Together they are better than they are apart. This is a medium coerrage duo that is my favorite and most comfortable to wear. Looks great, dose'nt enlarge or block pores or make fine lines look worse. I have not tried her powder yet but I want to, my Coty Airspun looks good on it though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 5:09:00 AM More reviews by Snugsack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LoveloveloveLOVE this product. I hate wearing foundation, very skeptical about what it could do to your skin, and HATE BB creams because they feel exactly like foundation and just never impressed me. Also never liked tinted moisturizers until I came across this one.

I use the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer in bisque and it makes my skin look so glowy and radiant, it's a bit sheer but so lovely, like the perfect nude lip-balm for the face. I love how soft and moisturizing it is to my face and love the extra complements I've been getting about my skin complexion!

If you're looking for high coverage, this product is definitely not for you.
If you're going for a more natural you, this product will suit you!

Price is 3 stars because they recently increased the price and I'm not quite sure why? 70 sgd is a tad expensive for a tinted moisturizer...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Amerah

I am the most fussiest person when it comes to tinted moisturisers and foundations, because no matter what I buy I always look for a different one even if I like it.....with this product, it's all I've been using!! It's really good and lightweight and feels so nice and hydrating on my skin! I always get compliments from people when I wear this! It is actually a very lovely tinted moisturiser! BUT I do wish the finish was a tad dewy-er because it is the normal one but overall IT IS FANTASTIC:)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/14/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading all the good reviews about this product I decided to give it a go. The sales assistant recommended shade Nude, which did look a good match for my skin tone. Whe I first tried it alone, it didn't moisturise my dry skin at all, so I had to apply it over my usual moisturiser (which defeats the object really). Using it this way, it gave my skin a soft dewy look and was a great colour match at first. However, it soon oxidised and the colour changed and didn't match my skin tone at all. I took it back and the sales assistant reluctantly swapped it for the Porcelain shade which is a little on the light side but a fairly good match. I wouldn't recommend this as a use alone product for anyone with dry skin, I found it to be more of a light/medium coverage foundation. The packaging is also quite messy, you tend to find more cream in the lid than in the tube!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 12:37:00 AM More reviews by lilaee

Just to give you some background about my skin type - I have normal-combination skin, with an oily t-zone (forehead & nose) with occasionally some dry spots on my cheeks, with occasional breakouts (nothing major). I have a love/hate relationship with the product. I used Bisque in the normal line (light pink bottle). It made me breakout so maybe if I used the oil-free line that would have been better. LM has a great selection of colours and bisque matched perfectly to my skin. I was looking for more coverage and I found that this TM is build-able and easy for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by MissMatchedSocks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I was like "what the hype is all about ?" But then I found that this is what I keep reaching for, I have a very dry skin that alot of times I cannot use any foundation, I repurchased this several times, the coverage is better than any drugstore tinted moisturizer but still not a foundation, i think the smashbox BB cream has more coverage but is heavier than this TM, so this is my go to product in winter