November 26, 2014 | 1749 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I won't switch to anything else. It cleans my skin up without drying me out or making my skin too sensitive. Love it, I'll never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bdean08172011

This is my go-to scrub! i have oily-acne prone skin and I always follow the Biore Charcoal Cleanser with this Scrub. Before using this scrub I was using the St Ives Apricot Scrub, until I researched how bad the scrubbing particles are for your skin. This scrub is gentle, and it doesn't leave my face red or irritated. Sometimes you do get some stinging due to the menthol but it doesn't seem to be adversely affecting my skin. The scrubbing particles in this scrub are really round and gentle but they seem to get the job done.n This is one of the only scrubs I have used that do not leave an unpleasant film on your face. I did prefer the old packaging to the new one, but the formula is the same and I will continue using this scrub until they discontinue it (which I hope NEVER happens)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ashley082528

I think this probably is the best drug store scrub. I've used scrubs from Neutrogena, clean n clear, and aveeno. I've tried various scrubs from all those brands but none of them really worked for me. This biore scrub does a pretty good job cleaning and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. As far as pore unclogging goes, I do think it works better than the other scrubs but it doesn't completely clears your pores out. Overall, it is worth buying and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Nystbroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for years. I have very sensitive skin and usually break out due to salicylic acid. the salicylic acid in the biore blend does not harm my skin what so ever. In fact it is the only facial cleanser ive ever had positive results from. ive bought it year after year because of its effects on my skin. it deff for sensitive skin. it doesnt cause any redness and has just enough beads in the mixture to deep clean my face. I sometimes like to take a soft brisle toothbrush and use this and some biore scrub and give myself a mini microdermabrasion. it shrinks my poors and feels so good. I like to do the mini microbrasion rinse my face with cool water then put some some olay complete mostiuriser on my face. such a good combo. keeps my skin fresh and looking young. im very prone to breakouts and enjoy this product. I wouldnt trade it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this stuff maybe a year and a bit ago and I really love it. It helps soften my skin, prevents pimples, helps to make other pimples smaller and less inflamed. When you use this stuff I suggest thinning it down slightly with water or your cleanser as it kind of sticks together in this weird way. I use this after cleansing with Cetaphil cleanser and i use semi warm water because the feeling is pretty damn magical when you use cooler water, so Fresh. Like cold sunshine. You have to try separating and thinning this slightly on your face as well so that the little ball things will actually start exfoliating. This can be annoying and i think a slightly thinner formula would be better. If you want you should let this sit on your face for a little while then wash it off; finish with a splash of cold water to close your pores and feel the sunshine :D
The packaging is pretty standard, not that great, not too bad. I find that i have to dig this stuff out of my eyebrows as it seems to congregate around they places that you don't really need exfoliated.
This good for skin that is kinda oily, has pimples and is slightly flaky on the cheeks.
I recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ndrj0524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I take that back. They changed the formula and it breakes me out now. It was best before they changed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 10 months now and I am just coming around to writing a review for it! I have some mixed feelings about it to be honest. I believe that this can really clean your skin very well if you have the time and patience. If you rub this on your skin via hands (what I use) or cleansing tools and let it sit for about a minute or so it feels soo good on your skin, minty almost, and feels like it is really cleaning. I use it at night so ill just put it on and brush my teeth than wash it off. But, if you don't have the time and just rub it on and wash it off, I feel like it does absolutely nothing. Doesn't remove makeup, but that's not a huge deal to me, more of a bonus. Nevertheless, this has prevented acne but done nothing for my current acne. eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love!!! I keep this in my shower so only use once a day. I wouldn't really call it a scrub. I don't use this to exfoliate. It's so gentle! I use this at the very end of my shower so my pores are nice and open. It feels amazing and silky and tingly when you rub it on and after you wash it off your skin feels so invigorated and clean. I have noticed a reduction in my acne and redness since using this. It does just what it's meant to, unclog your pores. Plus it's cheap as chips! Why wouldn't you try it? Works for me. Will continue to use as my shower scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love the fresh revitalized squeaky clean feeling this gives my face after I use it! I'm not sure if it does anything for acne because I don't use it regularly.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by tuckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this sucks and did nothing for my acne, never mind "unclogging pores"
do not buy