September 22, 2014 | 1618 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this stuff maybe a year and a bit ago and I really love it. It helps soften my skin, prevents pimples, helps to make other pimples smaller and less inflamed. When you use this stuff I suggest thinning it down slightly with water or your cleanser as it kind of sticks together in this weird way. I use this after cleansing with Cetaphil cleanser and i use semi warm water because the feeling is pretty damn magical when you use cooler water, so Fresh. Like cold sunshine. You have to try separating and thinning this slightly on your face as well so that the little ball things will actually start exfoliating. This can be annoying and i think a slightly thinner formula would be better. If you want you should let this sit on your face for a little while then wash it off; finish with a splash of cold water to close your pores and feel the sunshine :D
The packaging is pretty standard, not that great, not too bad. I find that i have to dig this stuff out of my eyebrows as it seems to congregate around they places that you don't really need exfoliated.
This good for skin that is kinda oily, has pimples and is slightly flaky on the cheeks.
I recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ndrj0524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I take that back. They changed the formula and it breakes me out now. It was best before they changed it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 10 months now and I am just coming around to writing a review for it! I have some mixed feelings about it to be honest. I believe that this can really clean your skin very well if you have the time and patience. If you rub this on your skin via hands (what I use) or cleansing tools and let it sit for about a minute or so it feels soo good on your skin, minty almost, and feels like it is really cleaning. I use it at night so ill just put it on and brush my teeth than wash it off. But, if you don't have the time and just rub it on and wash it off, I feel like it does absolutely nothing. Doesn't remove makeup, but that's not a huge deal to me, more of a bonus. Nevertheless, this has prevented acne but done nothing for my current acne. eh.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by arielleem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love!!! I keep this in my shower so only use once a day. I wouldn't really call it a scrub. I don't use this to exfoliate. It's so gentle! I use this at the very end of my shower so my pores are nice and open. It feels amazing and silky and tingly when you rub it on and after you wash it off your skin feels so invigorated and clean. I have noticed a reduction in my acne and redness since using this. It does just what it's meant to, unclog your pores. Plus it's cheap as chips! Why wouldn't you try it? Works for me. Will continue to use as my shower scrub.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

I love the fresh revitalized squeaky clean feeling this gives my face after I use it! I'm not sure if it does anything for acne because I don't use it regularly.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by tuckyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this sucks and did nothing for my acne, never mind "unclogging pores"
do not buy

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by soylocita

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my first drugstore exfoliator in at least a dozen years, so I purchased a 1 oz. travel size first. It came in a blue and white tube. I should also mention that I do not have acne, but do have very stubborn blackheads on my nose. What I like about this exfoliator is that it is mild enough to be used frequently, as opposed to others that can be used 2-3 times per week. I find that the more frequent use helps keep my blackheads at bay a lot better. The beads of the Biore exfoliator are considerably bigger than the other ones I have tried; it is not as luxurious either. That said, it leaves my skin softer and brighter, and most importantly, deals with the blackheads, so I am happy with it. I have already repurchased.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by HollyWould123

I bought this product along with the Acne Clearing Scrub at CVS on a BOGO deal. There was also a coupon attached to one of them. Firstly, I do not suffer from acne. I get an occasional breakout due to poor diet, exercise, and heavy makeup and hair product use. Therefore, I figure a super cleanser is the way to go.

I liked this product a lot for a few reasons. Firstly, it did its job. I felt it cleaned my skin very thoroughly. It's a bit of a thick crème with exfoliating beads in it, so it does take a few rinses to wash off (I noticed another review mentioned this.). I wash my face on average about twice daily. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I did not find it to be irritating, although I do not have particularly sensitive skin. The tube lasted approximately two months or so. I'm not running out to buy another one, but I would definitely pick some up if I came across it again for a good price. (Average cost without sale is about $7ish.)

The only negative I thought was the smell. It smells like chemicals and clay. After a few weeks I did get used to it and it did not bother me anymore. But at first it was pretty gross.

Overall, it's a pretty decent product! Would buy again for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by galcapsfan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a fantastic scrub!!!! I use it every day with no problem at all. It helps with my acne, it won't completely clear it up but it gets it so close that I really can't complain. You do need to moisturize after it because it will leave your skin feeling a little tight but thats a small price to pay for clear skin! It is a scrub but the beads in it seem to be rounded so maybe that's why its not so harsh. The price is great, like 8 dollars or something. The only reason why I took a lip off of it was because the beads are difficult to get off. Nothing horrible but just enough to notice.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I bought the newer pore unclogging scrub in the blue and white tube. I didn't know it had 2% salicylic acid or else I would have not bought this. I cannot use products with salicylic acid in them. It does not help my skin yet instead I get oily skin and acne. It has been two days since I've used this and I'm still getting the pimples under wraps. So upset I didn't catch that. I'll be throwing this away and never using it again.