Dove Essential nutrients protective tinted moisturizer SPF15

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/12/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this product! I'm in my last year of 30's and although I've always had great skin...I'm starting to need abit of help when it comes to skintone. I don't wear heavy makeup and like the natural look. Some reviewers have said the problem is that there is limited color choice...well to solve that, I buy both colors!! The honey is the right shade for me in the summer and although I can go quite fair in the winter, the beige is too light so I always just mix some honey in with it and it cmes out perfect everytime!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A few people commented on how good my skin looked when I was wearing this and asked what I used!
It does make me a bit shiny and it's a bit darker than I'd like, but it's so easy to apply, natural looking and SPF 15.
For the price this is a very good product.

on 9/30/2010 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Despite hating tinted moisturizers, I generally absolutely love this one. I've tried so many other expensive tinted moisturizers and they all were expensive rubbish to me.
I always love the Dove skincare Body range and I started to try out 2 of their face products which was this and a cleanser, and I loved it.
Being as vain as I am, waking up in the morning regardless whether I'm going out or staying in I always apply makeup (It's a habit!). For those who complained about this for not having enough coverage, go and invest in a foundation!
I like how soft and hydrated my face feels after I apply this, I treat this a bit like a foundation, so I always apply my face moisturizer on before this. I like how this looks very natural, absolutely minimal coverage yet I always look healthy and bright, not dull like my naked face. I love the light scent that it has. It has SPF 15 which is great, the colour match it good on me, but even if I went one shade lighter or darker, the coverage is so light it wouldn't even matter.
This is absolutely inexpensive and I would always buy it again. I wear it all the time now when I'm at home.

on 9/15/2010 12:13:00 AM

This was WAY too yellow for me. I have pale skin and I looked ridiculous - like I had streaked dark yellow/brown over my face. Coverage was ok for a tinted moisturiser, but I found it difficult to apply in order to get an ok coverage IYKWIM. So yeah, not a fan. Won't buy it again.

on 6/25/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only tinted moisturiser I've used but I am super impressed! This is best applied with a good foundation brush as I didn't like the finished look when applied with the fingers or a sponge. It does make me shiny with natural lighting (outside) after 2 hours but not greasy gross-oily. It looks nice indoors though.

I'm loving the consistency and texture. It's runnier and thinner than a normal moisturiser. It feels like it's got a bit of water in the product.

I am trying to find a good tinted moisturiser or mineral powder for school during the week as I'm extremely concerned of premature aging and I'm definitely loving this! I will definitely keep this in my close collection while I'm on my hunt!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of those products that is a bit of an unspoken Hero It truely is a beautiful tinted moisturiser Especially for normal to dry skin, It gives you a nice healthy glow is not drying Doesnt break you out And actually has good coverage I have used everything I am in the beauty industry so ive used a lot and this is definately the best ive used. I wouldnt reccommend for oily skin as it does moisturise but everyone else should love this For skin that only needs light coverage this with a bit of powder is all you need Looks fabulous!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is quite a good product for the price. But be warned- it is sheer and provides no coverage for people with problem areas.This helps to even out my skintone and is a staple for the weekend when I'm giving my skin a break from foundation. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't streak, and gives me a nice, dewy finish. Affordable too.

on 3/6/2010 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a pretty good product although if used alone it can make your face look like a greaseball! So I usually just use this and some powder and it gives a pretty good coverage. This only comes in two shades beige and honey, and luckily beige suited my skin tone almost perfectly. And its so cheap! which is a massive bonus.

Dove Tinted Moisturizer is an impeccable 'drugstore' tinted moisturizer. It is an affordable and widely available product.

Pros: Excellent coverage and the tint gave my skin a light natural, glowing effect. The squeezy tube allows the product to be easily obtained. The SPF 15+ doubles the skin favour, I know I am protected against premature ageing.
I have acne-prone skin and I didn't break out,however I avoided the acne area.
Cons: Limited shade choice. Only two shades are available: beige and honey. The smell isn't horrendous, but I would prefer it if it didn't have fragrance, though it wouldn't put me off the product.

This product is recommended to those who want to achieve a natural glow without the heaviness of foundation. It is perfect for school students and a casual day out.

on 7/28/2009 5:12:00 AM

i love this product...it just gives your skin a dewy health finish even when i apply my loose powder foundation on top...the physicians formula talc free ...it is sooo inexpensive and gives you such an
impressive professional finish! i tried others and have often looked
so dry and amplified any fine lines that i have. The only thing is i
wish they would make it fragrance free...but thats not a big thing.
I cant complain ...great product and price...i have it in beige and the
darker one as well. i use the darker one when i want more of a tanned look and it works great....sort of adjusts to your own skin...
i highly recommend this!