Dove Essential nutrients protective tinted moisturizer SPF15

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/18/2011 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful product. The best tinted moisturiser. It is perfect for school girls who arnt allowed to wear makeup to school, and its also perfect for anyone who doesnt like to wear heavy makeup but still want coverage!. Gives a lovely healthy look. and you can apply 2 layers for more coverage and still looks good. I find it works as a great primer underneath foundation aswell!. This is a must buy for everyone!

on 1/12/2011 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love this product! I'm in my last year of 30's and although I've always had great skin...I'm starting to need abit of help when it comes to skintone. I don't wear heavy makeup and like the natural look. Some reviewers have said the problem is that there is limited color choice...well to solve that, I buy both colors!! The honey is the right shade for me in the summer and although I can go quite fair in the winter, the beige is too light so I always just mix some honey in with it and it cmes out perfect everytime!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

A few people commented on how good my skin looked when I was wearing this and asked what I used!
It does make me a bit shiny and it's a bit darker than I'd like, but it's so easy to apply, natural looking and SPF 15.
For the price this is a very good product.

on 9/30/2010 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Despite hating tinted moisturizers, I generally absolutely love this one. I've tried so many other expensive tinted moisturizers and they all were expensive rubbish to me.
I always love the Dove skincare Body range and I started to try out 2 of their face products which was this and a cleanser, and I loved it.
Being as vain as I am, waking up in the morning regardless whether I'm going out or staying in I always apply makeup (It's a habit!). For those who complained about this for not having enough coverage, go and invest in a foundation!
I like how soft and hydrated my face feels after I apply this, I treat this a bit like a foundation, so I always apply my face moisturizer on before this. I like how this looks very natural, absolutely minimal coverage yet I always look healthy and bright, not dull like my naked face. I love the light scent that it has. It has SPF 15 which is great, the colour match it good on me, but even if I went one shade lighter or darker, the coverage is so light it wouldn't even matter.
This is absolutely inexpensive and I would always buy it again. I wear it all the time now when I'm at home.

on 9/15/2010 12:13:00 AM

This was WAY too yellow for me. I have pale skin and I looked ridiculous - like I had streaked dark yellow/brown over my face. Coverage was ok for a tinted moisturiser, but I found it difficult to apply in order to get an ok coverage IYKWIM. So yeah, not a fan. Won't buy it again.

on 6/25/2010 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the only tinted moisturiser I've used but I am super impressed! This is best applied with a good foundation brush as I didn't like the finished look when applied with the fingers or a sponge. It does make me shiny with natural lighting (outside) after 2 hours but not greasy gross-oily. It looks nice indoors though.

I'm loving the consistency and texture. It's runnier and thinner than a normal moisturiser. It feels like it's got a bit of water in the product.

I am trying to find a good tinted moisturiser or mineral powder for school during the week as I'm extremely concerned of premature aging and I'm definitely loving this! I will definitely keep this in my close collection while I'm on my hunt!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of those products that is a bit of an unspoken Hero It truely is a beautiful tinted moisturiser Especially for normal to dry skin, It gives you a nice healthy glow is not drying Doesnt break you out And actually has good coverage I have used everything I am in the beauty industry so ive used a lot and this is definately the best ive used. I wouldnt reccommend for oily skin as it does moisturise but everyone else should love this For skin that only needs light coverage this with a bit of powder is all you need Looks fabulous!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is quite a good product for the price. But be warned- it is sheer and provides no coverage for people with problem areas.This helps to even out my skintone and is a staple for the weekend when I'm giving my skin a break from foundation. It absorbs into the skin quickly and doesn't streak, and gives me a nice, dewy finish. Affordable too.

on 3/6/2010 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is a pretty good product although if used alone it can make your face look like a greaseball! So I usually just use this and some powder and it gives a pretty good coverage. This only comes in two shades beige and honey, and luckily beige suited my skin tone almost perfectly. And its so cheap! which is a massive bonus.

Dove Tinted Moisturizer is an impeccable 'drugstore' tinted moisturizer. It is an affordable and widely available product.

Pros: Excellent coverage and the tint gave my skin a light natural, glowing effect. The squeezy tube allows the product to be easily obtained. The SPF 15+ doubles the skin favour, I know I am protected against premature ageing.
I have acne-prone skin and I didn't break out,however I avoided the acne area.
Cons: Limited shade choice. Only two shades are available: beige and honey. The smell isn't horrendous, but I would prefer it if it didn't have fragrance, though it wouldn't put me off the product.

This product is recommended to those who want to achieve a natural glow without the heaviness of foundation. It is perfect for school students and a casual day out.