October 24, 2014 | 2005 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Creme Lipliner

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2004 11:00:00 AM More reviews by TrizyDLuX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE W&W lip liners! The colors are wonderful and you definitely cannot beat the price. At about $1 each, I recommend that everyone get ALL the colors. It is true that they are not totally consistent from batch to batch, but at this price, who cares? I think I have them all, and my favorite is #666, the liner of the beast ;-). Seriously, no makeup maven should be without these. Even if you don't like lipliner that much, this is the way to try it without investing a fortune!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 4:34:00 AM More reviews by seratonin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have 716 and 662, they're both quite wonderful and longlasting for such a low price. I've used 662 as an eyeliner (it about the same color as Urban Decay's Big Bang), and it works quite well.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2004 10:26:00 PM More reviews by PeggyA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

These lip liners are the worst I have ever tried. They are dry and uncomfortable on my lips. They are also way to long - not handy for hauling around. I have tried Wet n Wild lip liners in 3 or 4 shades and they were all terrible. Never again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by AshleyElizabeth

I LOVE these! They're so cheap I can buy every single color, and they work just as well as anything else I've tried. Love em'!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by takemyhusbandplz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful product with a low low price. They last longer for me at $0.97 than the $7.00 lipliners. They also have a wide selection of colors. I also love Wet N' Wild eyeliners, they glide on perfectly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2003 8:23:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these lipliners.They're dirt cheap, come in a great selection of versatile shades and wear well. I couldn't live without #712 my staple nude lip pencil but they're all worth checking out. So do it-it'll cost you all of a dollar!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by bzbibi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love wet and wild lipliners. usually i pay premium money for good makeup but when i was younger i did the whole wet and wild thing because it was cheap and convenient! so, since i started wearing makeup i have opted for higher end high quality products but i still stick with wet and wild lipliner because i figure, if something works so well, why search for a pricier one?

i like these better than the ones you never need to sharpen...it keeps the lipstick in better. the nonsharpening kinds (forget the real name for that) are too creamy and the lipstick tends to smudge all over. with this lipliner, it tends not to budge.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 3:31:00 PM More reviews by stilettoheel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I <3 these lipliners! I have #712, a pinkish-mlbb, and #714, a pretty nude shade. I use them to even out the color of my lips and make my lipgloss stay on longer. I usually put on lip balm first so the lipliner will apply easily. These are so cheap and work so well, definitely a staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2003 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ClassyChicka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lip liner because its dirt cheap and the quality ain't that bad. It also lasts forever all day and even when I wash my face at night in the morning i still have it on. big rave for me!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 11:27:00 PM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i just got this in 713 yesterday. t's real good! it's a bit crumbly at first, but after warming it up a bit, it's really creamy and smooth. the colour i got [auburn] was a tad too dark fr me, so 1 lippie had to go. however, i've got a great way to use it. this will work for ll who has got unsuitable colors of lip liners. just draw a bit on the back of your palm [more if you want intensity, less for sheer] and mix that with a glob of clear lip gloss. this works! it's so awesome. i tried it, and i'm glad. now i can finally use it for school. :)

UPDATE 052003: i just got the 712 one yesterday, and i must say that i love it! very nude. gives a healthy glow just like mac spice, but many times cheaper