November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

Love h&m. I find shopping for clothes so hard and seriously, I'm not sure what I would do if H&M did not exist. I'd say at least half my wardrobe is from there. Right now every single clothing item i have on is h&M! lol, include what is under my clothes. Plain lightweight pants, cowl turtle neck, open black drapy thing (what are these called, sweaters? it's light though).. and the total cost for all this was probably $85 including the 2 pieces underneath. I actually bought 2 pair of these pants and if i were shopping at jcrew that just wouldn't be an option (i think these were $30). I have a classic modern straight forward style and Express just doesn't have that, gap, dear heavens, jcrew, nope, too nautical, preppy and expensive (although i do have a number of items from there from great sales). I do a lot of banana republic but they don't always have *loose* pieces or pieces with just that unique little modern flair to them. H&M always comes through with easy pieces i can wear to my casual dress office and for great prices. I too am short and petite and there's never an issue. They're like the Ikea of clothing. :D. and not gonna lie, quite a bit of my home is Ikea as well. ;)

Oh yeah, i even bought stuff from H&M home, even though i know this review is for clothing, but check out their home stuff, i got a great linen bottom sheet that i like, for super cheap. The linen duvet cover however, blech.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I own so much H&M stuff , their clothers are great and fits everyone even me who is very petite and short. Their makeup is good and price is always good.
Love their nailpolish , it lasts long and looks great.
overall love h&m ,, great stuff, great price and i've only had great quality on all of my things :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by arollorkins

Whenever I don't know where to find something i go to H&M. They always have what I am looking for and it is usually best quality for the price. Well tailored too!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kristine111111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Today on 2014/4/06, my family and I received the worst customer service in our lives by two fitting room staffers named "Jeno/Gino/Jino/Geno" (male) and "Lam" (female) at the H&M branch in Tai Koo. I am not sure about the spelling of the male colleague's name but his lack of professionalism in the retail industry was surprising and appalling.Lam was verbally combative and visibly testy and irritated when I informed her that a fitting room was being used by my sister. Later on, Lam bluntly told my mother to stop changing clothles all the time, which is ridiculous since there was no one else waiting to use the fitting rooms and the fitting room is used to change clothles! Instead of apologizing or trying to make the situation better when my mom complained, she made the situation worse by loudly talking back to my mother. She started to gossip and whisper loudly with "Jeno" about my mom. Later on, Jeno rudely cleared out my sister's clothles in her stall while she was standing in front of the mirror. When she told him she wasn't finished and that he didn't ask her if she wanted the clothles, he exclaimed that the clothles didn't have her name on them. Throughout this ordeal, their attitudes were terrible and passive-aggressive. They were giggling and haughty when gossiping about my mother and rude when responding to our requests for their names. We hope another shopper will never have to go through such an experience again. My sister left the items she was going to buy because our moods were ruined.

14 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by bluestar21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I look through my closet, I see more H&M than any other brand. I can't help but stop into the store often and check for sales. It can be great for basic items. I got a little black dress for $10, chinos for $5, a sweater for $7, etc., and they are all the same quality as mid-range stores. Any time I want a basic item, I check H&M first. Why pay more when you don't have to? When you walk into the store, you get a general feeling that the stuff is cheaply made - and a lot of it is - but there are a few things worth buying there. I've had 2 items wear out within a year or so and that was a t-shirt and a cartigan and I think they both had high elastic content. H&M can be great for sale items and cute basics.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by goody2shoes3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

H & M is the worst store ever. Their online is extremely limited-- no delivery choices, their sizes are limited, no variety and the clothes/inventory online is different than the store inventory. You cannot return online buys at a store. The clothes in the store look and feel, well--CHEAP. Maybe it's a good thing thier sizes and colors were so limited. I have never had such a terrible buying experience and will never again use this store. Will stick to those I know and love even if I have to pay a liilte more.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by byuri

First off, I came here just to write a review not on a particular location but the company as a whole as I have experienced it. The sizes are inconsistent, which means you probably should try on a piece of clothing unless you're sure that you're visually sizing it to your body properly. Sizing also in general tends to run small. My experience shopping online: 2 different pairs of pants, same size (25); one fits but if I gained more than a pound or 2 it probably wouldn't; the other I couldn't even get to zip up and needed at least one size up. To return an item, you have to pay for shipping.

In terms of quality: I've found that some of the clothes stretch out in terms of fabric, but I'm not the best at following strict directions. Cold or warm water, throw it in the dryer (at whatever temperature that I deem the clothes will most hold up in). A lot of the jewelry is trinkety and will not hold up to the test of time if there is glue involved in my experience.

For the most part, lingerie is of average quality, socks are average but cute designs. Lace is pretty, but as is often the case, does not hold up well. However, they often if not always have deals on socks and underwear. I don't particularly like like loud or busy prints for the most part, but there is still a selection that caters to my taste.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by neha84jain

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Worst online shopping experience ever. They do not accept exchanges in the store and for all online returns they charge a fee which has not been clearly mentioned anywhere except in small points in the terms and conditions. During thanksgiving I ordered a lot of stuff online, one top out of those initially showed shipped but never arrived. When I went back online to check again the order no longer featured in my orders...WEIRD...Later when I returned a top from amongst the ones that did come I receive one mail confirming the return one day and another mail for placing an order of the same top. DUDE I just returned this item and did not even place the new order. REALLY CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by justshairag

I don't know why people's reviews says clothes here are so cheap, it's so expensive for me =.= U guys might be rich... :/ I only bought one thing coz the top is just on final sale.. But i still don't get why people think the prices are so cheap >.<

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Cheerhottiexoxo