October 25, 2014 | 1850 users online

Eye Shadow - Cat Cosmetics - Tabby

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2005 4:03:00 AM More reviews by BroncTeach

Tabby is my absolute favorite eyeshadow, from any line. It is a shimmery antique bronze and it is extremely flattering for my blue eyes. I use it in the crease and wash it over my lower lids. What a gorgeous color, and like all of Cat's products, it LASTS. Definitely my HG eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2005 2:10:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this metallic bronze color. I think it looks great as a liner with a damp brush. Good with the shimmering taupe from Eartha Kitt and also with the peach matte color Persian Peach.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 4:17:00 PM More reviews by vermint

Just like the description says "gorgeous antique bronze"! Without a doubt the most beautiful shadow I've ever used. Great w/my brown eyes, would also be fabulous w/green eyes. I love ALL of Cat's shadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I chose this color for my Six Appeal refillable compact. I'm LLL with blue eyes and dark hair. This shade works well for me even for day. It's great as a liner with a damp smudge brush, and I've also used it up to the crease as a lid color. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2004 12:32:00 PM More reviews by vermint

The most gorgeous bronze! Beautiful w/my brown eyes. Go lightly for day, a little heavier for evening. I just feel pretty when I put this shadow on!!! I now use Cat's eyeshadows exclusively.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2004 2:53:00 AM More reviews by ChristieW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tabby is a shimmery golden brown shadow that has enough depth to complement my brown eyes. Because Cat describes it as an "iridescent antique bronze," I was afraid that it would be too orangey. It wasn't at all. I was also worried that it wouldn't complement my coloring, because most of the raves I had been reading on Cat's Scratch Pad message board were from blondes with green or blue eyes. I'm a brunette with brown eyes(NC25ish.), but Tabby also works well for me! It's even better than Cat's Eartha Cat or Catfight duos. Tip: Try it with Bobbi Brown's (limited edition) Bronze Gel Eyeliner. Tabby is $14 or you can get the refill pan for $12.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2002 9:59:00 AM More reviews by wildchipmunk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

First, the packaging of this item is too cute. It's a small clasping compact with the Cat Cosmetics logo. If you haven't seen it, it's a darling little house kitty looking into the mirror. What she sees back is a gorgeous lioness. How precious! But this attractive packaging is also very functional and sturdy. This sort of quality makes me want to go back and reduce points on my other reviews for having middle of the road packaging.
Cat Cosmetics describes this shadow as an iridescent antique bronze. That is a perfect description. It can be used to line the eyes or as a crease color. My green eyes with lots of yellow and bits of amber are very well complemented by this color. I recommend it to green, hazel and brown eyed women. I think the color is too much for pale blue eyes, but darker blues could possibly wear this too. Rave!