April 25, 2014 | 1090 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although I've only used this once, I know it will replace my NYC Browser for sure. I purchased this on a whim because it was on sale, and I had a coupon. I am so glad I did. The color is perfect for my NC45/Revlon Caramel skin tone - not too dark or red. I sketch in the edges of the brow with the pencil, then fill in with the gel. It looks super natural, and soft yet defined. The best part is the gel because it's not greasy like the wax in the NYC Browser kit which I never use since I have oily, acneic skin. The gel doesn't dry hard either. It leaves a more powdery texture.This is my new staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by zamaa

I have really thin light eyebrows and was looking for something that made them darker without looking so fake and this works wonders. It keeps the hairs in place and does darken them without being so dramatic. I noticed that Revlon has a brown enhancer crayon that has pretty good reviews and I might be trying it once I run out. The only downside is that Revlon keeps making things with 2 sides and it'd be better if they just made the whole thing one product, so it doesn't run out as quick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by veybee

When it means brunette, it really means medium brown, with red undertones. I made the unfortunate discovery as my brows are brown, borderline black, and it felt like I was smudging red streaks under them with the pencil! However, the gel is really nice and works pretty well in shaping the brows and making said shape stay in place. Would definitely recommend the Black one for darker brunettes, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by invisiblemonstar

I LOVE this product! I was blessed with quite nice- but very fair brows, and the gel is perfect for adding subtle color without making my eyebrows look "done." Many other drugstore brows products I've tried (mainly pencils) have had a strange red undertone that was glaringly apparent when applied, but this is a lovely nature brunette color.

My only gripe is that I rarely use the pencil, and I would much rather buy a larger tube of gel and forgo the pencil end. Even if you do end up using the pencil constantly, you will, most likely, run out of the gel long before the pencil. But these minor packaging annoyances are nothing compared to the awesome color and application of this product! I'm SO glad I've finally found something that gives natural color to my really fair eyebrows!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kaboomxjenzie

the pencils ok, i like the gel more just because i feel like the gel stays longer than the pencil and its a bit more natural looking, also its quick and faster than using the pencil in my opinion. but i thought this was a bit pricey for a brow thing since the wet & wild and elf brow kits are equally if not better than this while being cheaper. overall, theres not much special about it in my opinion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the brow pencil but not the gel. The pencil might be a little thick though. Like others have said, if Revlon made the pencil by itself, I would repurchase that. The gel has no hold whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil goes on really well and doesn't smear. I was using Maybelline's medium brown which is more of a reddish brown and looked totally fake, however this pencil matches my eyebrows perfectly and looks natural. I've been trying to grow my eyebrows back so the gel also really helps to even things out and add a little more fullness to the new growth coming in. I would recommend the gel if you have really sparse eyebrows to add some fullness.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2011 11:18:00 PM More reviews by Jcarb916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product and I find it last. I barely use the gel because if I put too much on, it feels weird. But other then that I like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2011 12:49:00 AM More reviews by numsy

My go-to brow pencil, though I really swear we need to start a petition asking Revlon to sell it as a crayon only, I'm not surprised to see I'm not the only one who hates the gel end. I'm not too crazy about paying $10 for essentially half a brow pencil, but it's the best formula I've found so far - not too chalky, not overly waxy, and the perfect color to match dark hair. The gel stinks in a nutshell, not natural looking at all and makes my brows stiff and glossy. Maybe if it was clear I'd like it better, but the pencil overall rocks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by anisabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE the pencil. I love it. It matches my brows perfectly. Usually other brow pencils are too dark or light but this looks so natural on me. Butttttt, I can't stand the gel.. I thought it was my foundation making my browns look grey or something but it's the gel. Hopefully Revlon makes the brow pencil alone minus the gel because I'd hate to buy this again just to use only half the product, but it's the best match for me that I'd actually do it. :/