October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I like to use MAC Fling on my brows. I have brunette hair but with highlights and very fair skin, so a lighter warmer brown is more flattering than this "Brunette" shade. However, I do like how the crayon stays on throughout the day. I will probably exchange for a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

What i like about this product is that it's 2-in-1 and very compact. But it's not the best, affordable brow makeup out in the market. I hope that the pencil in contratible instead. The gel is not doing its promise that it will hold the position of the hair on your eyebrows. You need a lot of tries to get the perfect technique on using this product or else you'll have a halloween-ready-eyebrows. I'm not sure if i'm still going to buy this again but for now, i don't think so. If you're in to compact and easy eyebrow grooming, this is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using these pencils forever and I love them. I try other products and I always find myself coming back to the fantasy brow. Great colors that stay all day, the gel holds the brow but does not get hard and uncomfortable. This is one product that I find myself repurchasing again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2012 4:08:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Although I've only used this once, I know it will replace my NYC Browser for sure. I purchased this on a whim because it was on sale, and I had a coupon. I am so glad I did. The color is perfect for my NC45/Revlon Caramel skin tone - not too dark or red. I sketch in the edges of the brow with the pencil, then fill in with the gel. It looks super natural, and soft yet defined. The best part is the gel because it's not greasy like the wax in the NYC Browser kit which I never use since I have oily, acneic skin. The gel doesn't dry hard either. It leaves a more powdery texture.This is my new staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:55:00 PM More reviews by zamaa

I have really thin light eyebrows and was looking for something that made them darker without looking so fake and this works wonders. It keeps the hairs in place and does darken them without being so dramatic. I noticed that Revlon has a brown enhancer crayon that has pretty good reviews and I might be trying it once I run out. The only downside is that Revlon keeps making things with 2 sides and it'd be better if they just made the whole thing one product, so it doesn't run out as quick.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/9/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by veybee

When it means brunette, it really means medium brown, with red undertones. I made the unfortunate discovery as my brows are brown, borderline black, and it felt like I was smudging red streaks under them with the pencil! However, the gel is really nice and works pretty well in shaping the brows and making said shape stay in place. Would definitely recommend the Black one for darker brunettes, though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by invisiblemonstar

I LOVE this product! I was blessed with quite nice- but very fair brows, and the gel is perfect for adding subtle color without making my eyebrows look "done." Many other drugstore brows products I've tried (mainly pencils) have had a strange red undertone that was glaringly apparent when applied, but this is a lovely nature brunette color.

My only gripe is that I rarely use the pencil, and I would much rather buy a larger tube of gel and forgo the pencil end. Even if you do end up using the pencil constantly, you will, most likely, run out of the gel long before the pencil. But these minor packaging annoyances are nothing compared to the awesome color and application of this product! I'm SO glad I've finally found something that gives natural color to my really fair eyebrows!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kaboomxjenzie

the pencils ok, i like the gel more just because i feel like the gel stays longer than the pencil and its a bit more natural looking, also its quick and faster than using the pencil in my opinion. but i thought this was a bit pricey for a brow thing since the wet & wild and elf brow kits are equally if not better than this while being cheaper. overall, theres not much special about it in my opinion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like the brow pencil but not the gel. The pencil might be a little thick though. Like others have said, if Revlon made the pencil by itself, I would repurchase that. The gel has no hold whatsoever.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Xtina76

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This pencil goes on really well and doesn't smear. I was using Maybelline's medium brown which is more of a reddish brown and looked totally fake, however this pencil matches my eyebrows perfectly and looks natural. I've been trying to grow my eyebrows back so the gel also really helps to even things out and add a little more fullness to the new growth coming in. I would recommend the gel if you have really sparse eyebrows to add some fullness.