Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the pencil end but it's too expensive for way too little product. It has a great color for Asians though, especially if you colored tour hair dark brown. Looks natural and stays all day. The gel is okay, nothing special. I'd rather they just do a regular pencil. So many better eyebrow pencils, will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought this one and the next lighter one. The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use this one when I do bolder eye looks. This pencil does lean slightly reddish, so if you don't want that, you probably shouldn't pick this one up. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

A Little expensive but it works great. Im a dark blonde and this one matches without getting awkward looking. Just be careful not to apply too much gel as it can get to an unnatural brown. Love that it's two in one, too, as it does all you need.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a bit pricey for my taste but I love how it makes my brows look so defined (especially with the gel).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Love this. Defining my brows alone change up my whole face and makes my eyes just stand out. This matches my eyebrows perfectly(even though my hair is yellow-blonde, my eyebrows are dark brown). I use the gel more than the pencil, because it goes on more natural-looking(I can be a bit heavy handed with the pencil, though it is a good pencil). The packaging is fine, but I took two lippies off because the cap for the pencil broke and falls off a lot, which is really annoying.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like to use MAC Fling on my brows. I have brunette hair but with highlights and very fair skin, so a lighter warmer brown is more flattering than this "Brunette" shade. However, I do like how the crayon stays on throughout the day. I will probably exchange for a lighter shade.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

What i like about this product is that it's 2-in-1 and very compact. But it's not the best, affordable brow makeup out in the market. I hope that the pencil in contratible instead. The gel is not doing its promise that it will hold the position of the hair on your eyebrows. You need a lot of tries to get the perfect technique on using this product or else you'll have a halloween-ready-eyebrows. I'm not sure if i'm still going to buy this again but for now, i don't think so. If you're in to compact and easy eyebrow grooming, this is worth a try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using these pencils forever and I love them. I try other products and I always find myself coming back to the fantasy brow. Great colors that stay all day, the gel holds the brow but does not get hard and uncomfortable. This is one product that I find myself repurchasing again and again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Although I've only used this once, I know it will replace my NYC Browser for sure. I purchased this on a whim because it was on sale, and I had a coupon. I am so glad I did. The color is perfect for my NC45/Revlon Caramel skin tone - not too dark or red. I sketch in the edges of the brow with the pencil, then fill in with the gel. It looks super natural, and soft yet defined. The best part is the gel because it's not greasy like the wax in the NYC Browser kit which I never use since I have oily, acneic skin. The gel doesn't dry hard either. It leaves a more powdery texture.This is my new staple.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have really thin light eyebrows and was looking for something that made them darker without looking so fake and this works wonders. It keeps the hairs in place and does darken them without being so dramatic. I noticed that Revlon has a brown enhancer crayon that has pretty good reviews and I might be trying it once I run out. The only downside is that Revlon keeps making things with 2 sides and it'd be better if they just made the whole thing one product, so it doesn't run out as quick.

Popular Brows Products