November 28, 2014 | 1218 users online

Styling Products - Kenra - Volume Spray - Super hold finishing spray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hhazdovac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this hairspray! I have been using it for years and will continue to as well. I have very thick, long hair and no hairspray has ever held curl for me as well as Kenra's Volume Spray 25. I really like the scent, it leaves my hair actually shiny and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most all other hairsprays (I generally have to use a lot to get good hold). Every one who i know who has tried it has loved it. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BluegrassGal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This stuff is incredible!! I have long, thick, course wavy hair and this gives me supermodel volume without feeling "crunchy" or looking like I just took a bath in hair product or teased the crap out of my hair... It has a pleasant smell and it holds really well, this is a part of my daily routine! I like to hold my hair up and lightly spray on my dry roots as well as the rest of my hair to keep the volume all day... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2011 4:49:00 PM More reviews by robinj203

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Keeps hair in place very well, but has a dreadful smell so bad it prevents romantic activity.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by nunnytoo

I like the smell. It kind of reminds me of Aussie products, grapey. But I have to use way too much to get a decent hold. I think the Redken Forceful 23 works better and you don't use nearly as much. The biggest reason I won't buy this product again is because it caused my scalp to break out something fierce. I'm talking large, painful dermititis. Bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2010 1:02:00 AM More reviews by makeup2me

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite hairspray - been using it for years. Nothing compares to this product for fine hair. Hold lasts all day, provides volume and shine.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by xoxjulie21xox

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the was Kenra products look, but not a big fan of the line. I have tried a few things and don't love not one. This is a good hairspray but i just can't stand the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by ahmayziin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

If you want your hair to stay put, I'd recommend using this. It works, extremely well. You're hair seriously won't move. I tease my hair so I use it to hold the tease, never directly on my top layer of hair because it will look noticeably hard. I'll usually hold it, maybe a a little less than a foot, away from my the top layer of my hair and spray it quickly to add a little bit of shine. A little goes a looooong way, as well. So its very much worth the price. If you're not looking to "freeze" your hair, you shouldn't have even bought it in the first place. They have other "volumes", too. The lowest being 9, I believe. Oh, and it smells like candy imo. ;D

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2009 2:51:00 PM More reviews by chico_my_dog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have thick hair and lots of it. It is just ok for hold. It does not have a heavy feeling, but I find the hold to be just, so so. I find that I have to use more than usual to get the hold I want. I don't plan on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 1:11:00 AM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love it! Really adds volume, keeps the style, even after sleeping, this still holds some of the style. The smell is nice, and it's the best that I've tried so far. The best part is how fast drying it is. I wish it wasn't so expenisve though.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2009 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Olom

I usually wear my hair down so I just use hairsprays to add volume to my very stubborn, flat Asian hair, to keep the front strands of hair out of my face, and to keep down most of the flyaways. First off, I spent about $20 at Chatters for this and I used it for most days during a course of three weeks - needless to say, it's almost gone... I really don't mind though because I didn't care for the smell it left on my hair and under certain lighting, you could see a lot of tiny white specks on the top of my head (my hair is black so it was noticeable - to me, anyway). This hairspray is supposedly "Super Hold" but I found the hold to be more milder than that - it didn't add a whole lot of volume which I am always looking for in a hairspray. I really like the packaging though - tall, slim aerosol can that can fit in my big handbag. Other than that, thumbs way down.