Kenra Volume Spray - Super hold finishing spray

4.2

on 5/30/2012 8:56:00 PM

LOVE this hairspray. Gives you perfect hair without anyone knowing a product is aiding you. Doesn't leave hair crunchy, decent smell and excellent hold. Love love love it

on 5/30/2012 11:36:00 AM

I swear by this hair spray! It kept my hair in place for a wedding all day when it 105 degrees out, the brides hair fell flat before mine did. Its a great product, keeps my hair in place and adds volume. I have yet to find anything that works as well this.

This is great hairspray for when I diffuse my hair. It adds volume and hold without weighing my hair down.

on 12/10/2011 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this hairspray! I have been using it for years and will continue to as well. I have very thick, long hair and no hairspray has ever held curl for me as well as Kenra's Volume Spray 25. I really like the scent, it leaves my hair actually shiny and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most all other hairsprays (I generally have to use a lot to get good hold). Every one who i know who has tried it has loved it. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is incredible!! I have long, thick, course wavy hair and this gives me supermodel volume without feeling "crunchy" or looking like I just took a bath in hair product or teased the crap out of my hair... It has a pleasant smell and it holds really well, this is a part of my daily routine! I like to hold my hair up and lightly spray on my dry roots as well as the rest of my hair to keep the volume all day... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

on 2/9/2011 4:49:00 PM

Keeps hair in place very well, but has a dreadful smell so bad it prevents romantic activity.

on 9/30/2010 7:13:00 PM

I like the smell. It kind of reminds me of Aussie products, grapey. But I have to use way too much to get a decent hold. I think the Redken Forceful 23 works better and you don't use nearly as much. The biggest reason I won't buy this product again is because it caused my scalp to break out something fierce. I'm talking large, painful dermititis. Bummer.

on 8/22/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite hairspray - been using it for years. Nothing compares to this product for fine hair. Hold lasts all day, provides volume and shine.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love the was Kenra products look, but not a big fan of the line. I have tried a few things and don't love not one. This is a good hairspray but i just can't stand the smell.

on 3/31/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you want your hair to stay put, I'd recommend using this. It works, extremely well. You're hair seriously won't move. I tease my hair so I use it to hold the tease, never directly on my top layer of hair because it will look noticeably hard. I'll usually hold it, maybe a a little less than a foot, away from my the top layer of my hair and spray it quickly to add a little bit of shine. A little goes a looooong way, as well. So its very much worth the price. If you're not looking to "freeze" your hair, you shouldn't have even bought it in the first place. They have other "volumes", too. The lowest being 9, I believe. Oh, and it smells like candy imo. ;D

Top Rated Kenra Products