Gucci Envy ME

3.9

on 8/17/2012 10:22:00 PM

This is my signature scent. I use this when I go out not so much at work since I use cheaper body mist for work. I love the smell of this perfume, it is not too strong or irritating on the nose and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin when I apply it on my neck.

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Its Versace Bright Crystal with better silage and lasting power.

on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

on 8/25/2011 6:13:00 AM

I Love how it smell.. Give me confidance every time i use it. Feels like u can tell other to envy you ^^

on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

on 7/20/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

on 7/8/2011 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this fragrance...smells good, last a while, but I am unsure of the price because I received it as a gift.

Popular Fragrances