April 18, 2014 | 1824 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Envy ME

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Very cute packaging! It smells nice, very sweet and a bit overpowering if you accidentally spray too much. According to Perfumenet, Envy Me has notes of Peony, Jasmine, Pink Pepper, Pomegranite, Pineapple, Teak Wood and Wood. I'm not a perfume connoisseur, but I can smell the peony and jasmine! It's quite floral on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2011 7:34:00 AM More reviews by zigglemonster

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favourite perfume of all time and always will be! The scent is just lovely, smells sweet and fresh like fresh linen. It is the perfect summery scent that lasts for hours and its not too strong either. I always get compliments when I wear it! Cute packaging as pink is the perfect colour to match this gorgeous scent.
I am definatly going to be buying this again and again in the future.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 6:13:00 AM More reviews by imelda85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I Love how it smell.. Give me confidance every time i use it. Feels like u can tell other to envy you ^^

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by habakuktwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was a total fail with my body chemistry. The notes at fault were the pink pepper and the litchi. Those notes are dominent with my body chemistry and they always turn sour on me. The upside the perfume does last all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by pinkjennipoo

I love this perfume, it smells soooo good! I have perfume ADD, so I must buy different scents at a time. But everytime, I use this scent, my guy friends tell me that I smell soo good. The scents lasts fairly long, I wouldn't say for a whole day, but more like 3-4 hours tops. You won't regret purchasing this perfume, ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I find many of the Gucci fragrances to be quite heavy/strong, but this one is quite nice. It's strong at first, but the scent does last quite well on me so I guess that's a good thing. It's a sweet fruity floral that doesn't come off smelling too sweet so it's easy to wear around people and for the day-time. On me, it smells a little like peach or mango at first, followed by floral notes like rose? The dry-down is a little powdery, but nothing too different from many perfumes that I have tried. Overall, I like wearing this especially if it gets harder to touch-up throughout the day since it has a better staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 3:03:00 AM More reviews by cthour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time (but can be better) and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature with such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

I think this is more for women who dont like heavy perfumes and actually prefer light ones, like me.. I personally cant stand heavy ones like Britney Fantasy ( which many love but i think is the most sickening thing ever).

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least a try.=)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2011 3:56:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this fragrance...smells good, last a while, but I am unsure of the price because I received it as a gift.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by danammelvin

Yay! I'm so happy to see this product on here! I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it,and it is one of the few perfumes that doesn't give me a migraine. This is a light floral fragrance, which is totally my style.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:12:00 PM More reviews by DecayingUrbanite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Fresh and bubbly, this fragrance is a winner. I came across this by accident one day and loved it from the first spritz. It girly and great for daytime. I kept getting whiffs of it throughout the day and it translated nicely. The bottle is a little tacky, but I can live with that.