August 31, 2014 | 1676 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Perfect Wear Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by SophieMiller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in black but it looks sort of bluey green when it dries and especially when it smudges (which is a lot). It's quite easy to use as it is a felt tip liquid liner. I got it for 3 in an Avon sale but I would never pay the full price which is like 7 I think?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by avapro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this product from a family member. I've used it several times and it always seems to sting my eyes. I discontinued using it ever since.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 3:52:00 PM More reviews by l00kalivex1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

great stuff, not that difficult to apply and lasts a long time. i use it whenever i'm going out for a night of dancing and/or really want my eyeliner to last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2009 7:28:00 PM More reviews by ilm223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner because it's a pen and it's easier for me to use. I have it in Evening Black though so its wayy more darker which I like. It only costed me $1 which was AWESOME.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2009 10:10:00 AM More reviews by shrao

i love this eyeliner...because its similar in quality to the body shop and other brands which are way more expensive..i havent noticed it being blue..probably because i have medium tan indian skin...but i like the pen at the end..i have use eyeliners that have brushes..but this is soo manageable..i would definately buy it again..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

You have to apply ALL pencil eyeliner before this because the pencil simply will not transfer on over the liquid, even if it has rubbed off! I was so annoyed because I accidentally rubbed my eye today and it left a gap in my eyeliner - all I had with me was my Revlon Colorstay pencil but it was impossible to fill the gap in!

Which brings me to another point, the lasting power on this is HIDEOUS. If my eyes water up even if I'm just yawning, the eyeliner starts flaking and coming off. And if I try to dab the water off, HUGE chunks of the eyeliner comes off and makes a huge black mess! Bringing it along with you for touchups is almost a must. This is terrible in comparison to the lasting power of Revlon Colorstay and even Prestige.

This dries at a good rate but it's very hard to fix mistakes, wet or dry. I drew it on too thick and for some reason could not refine the line with a Q tip dipped in makeup remover, which I can normally do with pencil liner. Funny enough, it comes off really easily when I just wipe at it in the shower, no need for makeup remover.

Have gotten it into my eyes once or twice and it didn't sting at all. And for some reason the brush split/bent at the tip. Not a poor purchase, but that's if you can stop your eyes from watering, and don't touch your eyes AT ALL.

EDIT: This is impossible to keep on, the lasting power - simply put, is craptastic. I'm no longer going to use mine.

- - -

EDIT: Avon Perfect Wear Liner, I apologise for giving up on you so soon. You are now my daily eyeliner and I will be repurchasing you when I run out. :)

I have found out how to make this liner work; I only apply it on the inner 2/3 of my top lid and then I finish off the wing with Prestige Total Intensity in black. With this technique my eyeliner NEVER budges and I can get a really nice thin, controlled line that's 100% black. Raising this from 2 to 4!

- - -
PRICE [2] | PACKAGING [3] | REPURCHASE [yes]

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by MysteryRocker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had purchased the 'Plum' colour and it did not stay on all day. I would put it on in the morning and when I would get back home at about half three or so, it would not be the way it wasin the morning. It had a smudgy sort of look and the pen dried up every quickly, I only got about four months out of it and I didn't use it every often.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by EDMdawn

I think Maybelline's waterproof liquid eyeliner is much better than Avon's. I have this in brown and the brown doesn't even stay bold at the end of the day. So because the color fades and doesn't keep bold like Maybelline's.. I would have to say I'd probably never buy this again. It's decent, but not great. The color is shimmery and SO pretty but I wish it would stay bold all day!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mel2

I use this along the top line of my eyes and then draw with a pencil eyeliner at the bottom as I think the colour's too dark and intense for all the way round, does last all day though and is a gd colour, the only thing i didn't give it 5 is becuase I find it peels off a little bit at the outer edge

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2007 11:38:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So i have tried YSL, DIOR, EL....to name a few and even though i do like the loreal liquid liner, this gives me THE THINNEST line soooooo natural!! it really defines my eyes and people cant tell i have liner on unless they really look up close. it does take a bit of practice and a steady hand, but its worth it for the results!!!if u want dramatic results or a much thicker line this may not be for you