Redken All Soft Conditioner

Aqua/water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, elabis sinensis oil/palm oil, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, octyldodecanol, sodium PCA, parfum/fragrance, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, argania spinosa oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, arginine, hydrolyzed soy protein, vegetable protein, peg-propyl silanetriol.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Oh my God, where has this BEEN all my life? I have extremely dry, coarse curly hair and after ONE use of this conditioner, it is shinier, more manageable, and softer than I think it has ever been in my life. I can actually run my fingers through my curls which is practically unheard of. Cannot rank this highly enough.

on 6/6/2014 11:37:00 AM

I have been using the "all soft"-range for several years now and i have on plans on changing to something else. I love this conditioner! It does make my hair soft and shiny and togheter with the heavy cream my color-treated, coarse hair looks magical! Great packaging as well.

on 4/5/2014 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

My hair type: thin and oily. I neither love nor hate this conditioner. I didn't find that it did much, but it didn't make my hair any less soft. I washed my hair without this one day, and my hair felt the same afterwards. There's no wow factor with this product. Not a "bad" conditioner, but I think it's overpriced seeing as it didn't do much for me.

on 3/13/2014 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I have thick, dry hair. The BEST conditioner I have ever used. And I have tried TONS of conditioners. I can't use cheap, thin conditioners. A couple years ago i saw a celeb in a magazine with long, dark, shiny, GORGEOUS hair, and she said she uses All Soft. I thought if give it a go. This makes my hair feel like SILK. Makes it soo shiny too. It's pricey, but worth it. If you don't want to spend over $20 each time you buy conditioner, just buy the conditioning treatment. All Soft is amazing.

on 3/5/2014 9:24:00 PM

I have fine, wavy-curly brown hair, about mid-back length. 1/2 is virgin, and the ends have been dyed (trying to grow it out).

I've always had really dry, frizzy hair. I stopped using heat 6 months ago, and decided to baby my hair for a year or so, to see if i could get it into better condition. And so began the hunt for my HG products.

I don't mind this. I've never used it before. It's really thick and creamy, so i didn't need to use much. I left it in for about 3 minutes, and rinsed in cold water.

Once my hair is fully dry (with only my usual leave-in conditioner / detangler for product), i run a wide tooth comb through the mid-lengths to ends, to get out any knots and loose hair.

Stright away, i noticed my hair was waaaaay more tangly than usual. (I was previously using Joico Moisture) I got most of the tangles out, but ended up pulling out more hair than usual (aaargh!), and the underneath layers re-knotted almost immediately.

My curls have a lot more body, and are more defined; which is nice. But i would rather not have one big nest of matted hair all day.

Disappointed. :/

on 3/1/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Miracle. When I moved here, I had REALLY really straight, virgin hair. But in the winter, my hair seriously died. So this miracle-maker salon lady, suggested this to me, it I literally had the SHINIEST hair in the world. Everyone I'd meet would touch it and compliment it all the time. My hair was so soft.

Then I made the mistake of dyeing my hair, and my shiny hair became frizzy, shine less, and course. So I would always be switching products, trying to find the perfect one, but I always longed for this one. Switching products lasted about 6 years.

Now, I found it again. <3 My hair's texture changed back to curly ( I was born with curly hair, but at aged 5, it became.. the straightest straight hair could get) , and this product still has the same affects as it did years ago. My hair is well protected for winter, shiny-- the curls are holding really well, even overnight-- my hair is softer than ever, and it's not frizzy. The product smells nice, and it was a pretty good price for it's size ($28 for a large bottle. Sure I'm using most of my allowance for this, but its better than my previous product. :P ) The only thing thats missing at the moment, is the shampoo, because right now, I'm using the conditioner along with CHI silk shampoo, which doesn't compare to Redken's all soft shampoo at all (to me ).

on 2/6/2014 7:23:00 PM

I have gone back to this conditioner time and time again. I have medium-thick curly hair that's been color treated numerous times. This conditioner is so thick and rich, it's like a treatment every time I use it. It makes my hair unbelievably soft. I managed to get the super large bottle at Ulta for 15 bucks and for what this does to my hair, it's worth it.

on 2/1/2014 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This conditioner is very hard to spread so I find myself using to much. It doesn't make my hair any noticeably softer either

on 1/29/2014 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

All my life I was a champion of cheaper hair ca re lines but no more, After struggling with the dryness of highlighted hair for 2 years ( very dark brown lightened several levels)I realized I needed extra help to get my parched hair in shape.I was desperate to condition what hair I had and stop breakage. This is now my HG conditioner and I can honestly say I see a huge difference in my hair. A litre sale is the way to go.

on 1/28/2014 12:05:00 PM

Went to ulta for an eyelash curler and they were having a litre sale on shampoo and conditioner. I purchased this as I always wanted to try it. I love it. It does what it says. Simply put my blonde hilighted overstressed hair is left feeling soft and healthy. It smells nice too.