Artistry Skin refinishing lotion

4.6

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Polysilicone-11, Gylcereth-26, Acetyl Glucosamine, Algae Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phospholipids, Sphingolipids, Cholesterol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Glucose, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Sodium Acrylate/Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

on 11/7/2010 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been using this lotion for a over a week now and Im pretty impress with the benefits I saw for just a short while. My skin tends to break-out most of the time, probably due to my hormonal imbalance, which left pimple scars. But after using this for twice a day after a week, the scars just lightened believe it or not and my skin texture really became refined and matte all throughout the day. Im glad I found this!

on 1/19/2010 9:08:00 PM

I had high hopes for this product after reading the reviews. However, I found it was no good for me...sure I instantly had smooth skin...but putting on wax on my face also gives me that feeling. Well I shouldn't bash it so hard...since the price is not as rediculous as Estee Lauder Idealist. I prefer the Idealist over this product though...but the price tag being over $100 bucks doesn't help.

Anyways, after a few hours of this product on my face, I could see the oil coming out and mixing with the dirt. My face is only somewhat oily in the T-zone but with this product on it makes it all greasy and shiny after an hour. It did not have any oil or shine control for me. It does brighten up skin tone for the first hour before it turns all greasy. If my skin stayed like it does right after the initial application I wouldn't have any complaints. Also, it doesn't mix well with my Haba foundation which I really love and can't trade for since it's the only foundation with a perfect skin tone match for me.

Pros: Excellent for the first hour, For the price it's worth a try.
Cons: Might as well rewash your face and reapply every hour after that...becomes greasy (from mixing with oil), shiny, does not go well with my foundation on top. No moisturizing effects or long term skin benefits.

on 1/3/2010 7:36:00 PM

I have been using this product for about two weeks and am really pleased with the visible results. I had been using MD Skincare Alpha Beta Peel and PTR Unwrinkle Pads along with various other exfoliants. Although none were particularly harsh on my skin, I sometimes felt like I was doing too much and found myself using more moisturizer or something at night to compensate.

This is a lovely product that gently - very gently - exfoliates and does not wring moisture out of my skin. My skin looks and feels smooth, my pores are less noticeable and it does not require waiting or rinsing. I use it morning and night after cleansing. This simple, effective step has helped slim down my skin care routine which is a constant goal.

BTW - my skin is dark, slightly oily and not sensitive

on 5/16/2009 12:41:00 AM

UPDATE: 06/06/2009: I have had 3 people comment in my skin, over the past few days! I am almost turning 42, and my skin looks better than it did in my early 30's. My pores are small, the tone is clearer, my skin has never been so smoth and clear. I will say that I do use the Clarisonic Skin system, so it could be helping this product work it's best. LOVE IT. Will never run out.

OMG! I love this product already. My skin feels like velvet and I have noticed my pores looks smaller already after a few days.

I will update after a few weeks, but already am in love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love it! I have acne prone skin and have to be very careful what I put on my face. This soothes, moisturizes and smoothes out my skin. Perfect right before your regular moisturizer and make-up routine. Doesn't make my skin oily or sticky. The best. I love Artistry products, absolutely the best stuff I have ever tried. Hard to get stuff, it's like the best kept secret. For samples of stuff call 888-296-7436 ext 2. They will send you samples of everything they've got.

on 3/26/2009 11:13:00 PM

I already in my 3rd bottle. the first time i used this product, i used it once a day & my skin was almost perfect (i have high expectations for my skin); the best i have in many years. but when i use this twice a day, my skin becomes very sensitive. so my advice is for those who have sensitif skin : don't use this more than once a day.

on 3/26/2009 3:13:00 PM

Well I love this product actrally Im an Ibo, I am a beauty consultant but I love to be honest about my products and I used the skin refinishing for a long time now and Im 29 years old but my skin looks if a where 20 no kidding, my web page is mesquivel.qhealthbeauty.com

on 12/24/2008 5:46:00 PM

I got a few samples of this after reading the reviews here. It really does make your skin super soft. I thought my skin was soft until i tried this... Holy cow! The only reason i didnt give it 5 lippies is because i havent noticed any lasting effects or any anti-aging effects at all other than the softness. It does seem to help keep my oily skin more matte all day. I also don't break out using it, which I usually do using anything other than an acne cream. It smells nice and feels nice to put on. I'll kelp using it and update if I see any other effects with continued use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is one product I never allow myself to run out of. I use it every morning right out of the shower. It makes my skin feel super-soft, like rose petals.

on 10/18/2008 3:43:00 AM

this is an awesome product for me ... i can't help touchign my skin after applying this ! it made my skin really smooth ... it also minimizes pores which is really important for me ... doesn't causes breakouts ... non greasy ... pleasant smell ... but sadly i had stop using it ... my mom not willing to buy this expensive product for me ><