April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Treatments - Artistry - Skin refinishing lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Maliktai

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for about two weeks and am really pleased with the visible results. I had been using MD Skincare Alpha Beta Peel and PTR Unwrinkle Pads along with various other exfoliants. Although none were particularly harsh on my skin, I sometimes felt like I was doing too much and found myself using more moisturizer or something at night to compensate.

This is a lovely product that gently - very gently - exfoliates and does not wring moisture out of my skin. My skin looks and feels smooth, my pores are less noticeable and it does not require waiting or rinsing. I use it morning and night after cleansing. This simple, effective step has helped slim down my skin care routine which is a constant goal.

BTW - my skin is dark, slightly oily and not sensitive

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2009 12:41:00 AM More reviews by Falynangel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

UPDATE: 06/06/2009: I have had 3 people comment in my skin, over the past few days! I am almost turning 42, and my skin looks better than it did in my early 30's. My pores are small, the tone is clearer, my skin has never been so smoth and clear. I will say that I do use the Clarisonic Skin system, so it could be helping this product work it's best. LOVE IT. Will never run out.

OMG! I love this product already. My skin feels like velvet and I have noticed my pores looks smaller already after a few days.

I will update after a few weeks, but already am in love.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:07:00 AM More reviews by yfernandez0384

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love it! I have acne prone skin and have to be very careful what I put on my face. This soothes, moisturizes and smoothes out my skin. Perfect right before your regular moisturizer and make-up routine. Doesn't make my skin oily or sticky. The best. I love Artistry products, absolutely the best stuff I have ever tried. Hard to get stuff, it's like the best kept secret. For samples of stuff call 888-296-7436 ext 2. They will send you samples of everything they've got.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 11:13:00 PM More reviews by SimPLe_GuRL

I already in my 3rd bottle. the first time i used this product, i used it once a day & my skin was almost perfect (i have high expectations for my skin); the best i have in many years. but when i use this twice a day, my skin becomes very sensitive. so my advice is for those who have sensitif skin : don't use this more than once a day.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:13:00 PM More reviews by me5m

Well I love this product actrally Im an Ibo, I am a beauty consultant but I love to be honest about my products and I used the skin refinishing for a long time now and Im 29 years old but my skin looks if a where 20 no kidding, my web page is mesquivel.qhealthbeauty.com

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by alenemccoy

I got a few samples of this after reading the reviews here. It really does make your skin super soft. I thought my skin was soft until i tried this... Holy cow! The only reason i didnt give it 5 lippies is because i havent noticed any lasting effects or any anti-aging effects at all other than the softness. It does seem to help keep my oily skin more matte all day. I also don't break out using it, which I usually do using anything other than an acne cream. It smells nice and feels nice to put on. I'll kelp using it and update if I see any other effects with continued use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by balltongueblue

This is one product I never allow myself to run out of. I use it every morning right out of the shower. It makes my skin feel super-soft, like rose petals.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2008 3:43:00 AM More reviews by yeeshoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this is an awesome product for me ... i can't help touchign my skin after applying this ! it made my skin really smooth ... it also minimizes pores which is really important for me ... doesn't causes breakouts ... non greasy ... pleasant smell ... but sadly i had stop using it ... my mom not willing to buy this expensive product for me ><

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2008 1:22:00 PM More reviews by cookie6666

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best skincare product ever!!! I noticed improvements overnight. It really gives your skin a new finish. My skin was previously quite leathery and dry. After using this lotion, the 'leatheriness' is gone and my skin became very soft, smooth and even. I have sensitive skin, but this did not cause me problems at all. The only time I had problems was when I went overboard and used it every single day for more than a week. My skin became very dry. I find that using it twice a week works best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2008 4:58:00 PM More reviews by Gabster90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as a moisterizer since my skin is oily. It leaves my face so soft! My makeup even goes on smooth. My mom has been buying this since 2000 and we never run out. This will be in my skin care regimen for years!