October 25, 2014 | 1375 users online

Hair Treatments - Goldwell - Kerasilk Instant Silk Fluid

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2006 6:12:00 PM More reviews by angiepie44

Recieved this product in a gift set and was hesitant to use it. I don't know what I was waiting for...this is a great product! It not only gives your hair a glowing look, but your hair does not feel as damaged after blow drying. Definate re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 9:50:00 AM More reviews by velcroash

I love Kerasilk! I have a friend who is a stylist and she gives me stuff all of the time. When she asks what I want I usually pick Goldwell.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by finesse

This leave-in was not good for my dry hair.Is too thick and heavy but smells really good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2005 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Ulta for 17.00 for 4.2fl.oz. It's like a lotion consistancy that can be put in wet or dry hair, and it's makes my hair super soft. I like to use it pre-flat iron to add moisture, shine, and protection. This works good by itself, but I prefer to use it with a serum. Of all the products I have tried, such as FF Glossing Cream and Tigi Bedhead, this Goldwell product seems to actually moisturize my hair and perform the same, but a little lighter, so there is less weight on the hair. Even though I like this, I don't think I will buy this again, only because I prefer my Schwartzkoft Sealed Ends to Kerisilk Instant Silk Fluid. Both seem to work the same, but w/ Sealed Ends it doesn't weigh my hair down at all and, it gives tons of moisture w/ out my hair feeling heavy and coating it. I think after a while KISF will end up building up in my hair. It's definitely worth a try if your thinking of getting it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2005 2:37:00 PM More reviews by liltootsie22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff rocks! I have recently had my hair hightlighted, so it was on the drier side. So, I decided to give this a try. I am so impressed! My hair is soft and silky. I will definitely be repurchasing this.

UPDATE: This stuff left my hair coated, even after clarifying. I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2005 1:47:00 PM More reviews by foxykitty25

finally a product from goldwell that works for me. this was on sale for 7 so i thought i'd give it a try. i put this into my hair when its about 80% dry and finish it off with a blow dry and the result is soft, silky and shiny hair. however if this is used everyday, that calls for a clarifying shampoo once a week coz it can easy build up so because of that, only 4 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2004 2:24:00 PM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wish I good give this a 3 1/2 and say maybe to re-purchase. I'm sort of on the fence about it. They use this on my at the salon, so I picked one up for home. It smells good and makes me hair feel real silky. But it may be a little too much softness. I feel like this never washes out, must leave a build up. UPDATE: Too much build up, will not re-purchase. I am back to Duwop Hands2Hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by jeannietey

I got my hair chemical straightened(ionic rebonding) one week ago, and the salon hairdresser recommended me to use this product to protect my hair. I apply it on towel dried hair, it just runs smoothly without leaving any kind of oily/sticky feeling. Later, when I blow dried, my hair really feel like silk. And yeah, one suggestion, don't apply too much, a little would enough. Definately would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2004 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This left my hair feeling very soft and although it didn't 100% kill the frizz, it sure did help!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2004 11:22:00 AM More reviews by april1976

Love...Love...Love this product for blowouts..I haven't tried it on my natural wave yet, but it gets five lippies alone for the blowout, my hair actually feels like silk!