Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow in Tansoleil (Apricot)

4.5

Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Di Calcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grapeseed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopheryl, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake

on 2/26/2008 9:58:00 AM

This is beautiful. I am a PPP and this shows up nicely on me as a healthy, natural flush. It applies easily, though it takes a little getting used to as opposed to a powder blush. The color is a pure apricot. The trick to applying it is to apply is to the apples of the cheeks, then blend outward. Blend the edges with a sponge or fingers to get it all blended in. I blend inward toward my nose to avoid getting a weird collection of color by my ears. Works great. The only thing about it I don't like is the small diameter of the pot.

on 10/23/2007 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is my HG cream blush. It's also my favorite apricot colored blush. It's so easy to throw in my purse and apply with my fingers. This blush looks so natural. I have already repurchased and will continue to do so as long as these are available. For color reference, I am NC30.

on 10/3/2007 7:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Straight out of beentheredonethat's mouth:

IMO: Ditto. I was so excited to try this stuff especially b/c I was looking for a true peach/apricot color. Sadly this is NOT it. At $24 it wasn't worth it. I think I still have it b/c I wasn't able to return it for some reason? Oh yeah they have a non return policy if your order from the KA web site. Don't waste your money.

on 8/21/2007 10:51:00 PM

A nice little product. I have this color and also the hot pink color. This gives me a peaches and cream complexion - totally peach, no pink. I slightly prefer my Stila "petunia" though - it's more of a peach/pink.

Maybe I got a bad batch of this, but mine is neither creamy nor moist. It's a sort of dryish product with sort of unimpressive pigment that is sort of pretty much gone-ish by noon-ish. Maybe it's fake KA. I don't know. I got it from Beauty.com. My Becca cream blushes are 900% better than this.

on 7/21/2007 3:19:00 PM

This is my favorite cream blush ever! The color is the most perfect shade of apricot, excellent staying power and it becomes one with your skin. Very easy to blend, even over powder foundation! I love this ont he apple of my cheel with bronzer or alone ! Very natural and brightens up my whole face! The creamy moist glow is an excellent product, I just wish there were more shades! (NC15 PPP, redhead)

on 6/29/2007 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is a beautiful glowy warm peachy blush with a tad of pink to it. A beautiful color that lasts a long time and looks very natural on my dark tan skintone. I also love the small size & portability. A little of this goes a long way, so the whole little pot ends up lasting a very long time. I would definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

on 6/18/2007 5:06:00 PM

Finally ! I swapped for my this desired Tansoleil and it is all I had hoped for and more. Sheer, blendable, lively. BB Calypso Coral was too bright & opaque, Stila CCs just stink in general, and Delux Coral Peach had no lasting power. This stuff is beautiful, you need only the tiniest bit, it blends like a dream and looks really natural. LLL NC25-30 skin, MUFE Liquid Lift #3. Perfection!!!!

I love, love, love this product. I was uncertain about using an apricot color on my fair skin (NC20 on a good day), but it works just beautifully. The color is sheer, easy to blend and looks so natural. I knew KA's cream blushes were great, being a long-time fan of Liquifuschia, but the color was the only thing that gave me pause. Yet again, though, the genious of KA shows that he understands the interplay of colors and shadows that create natural beauty. I can't imagine the skintone to which this shade would not be flattering. Given how little product is needed and the remarkable result, this product is a bargain at any price. If I ever run out (not very likely), I will most certainly repurchase.

on 1/27/2007 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dude, where the hell has this been all my life? I was lucky enough to pick this up at Victoria's Secret for only $6 at 75% off. Yes, you saw right. Only $6. This gives me such a gorgeous peaches 'n' cream look, and I love how it freshens up my face. I'm yellow-toned light-med oily skin, and no breakouts. Also, it takes SO little product (like, rice grain-size little) to achieve the lush look. If you take more than that, prepare to look clown-like. That's easy to remedy though--just rub the excess onto lips and dab chapstick over it. Tada! Peachy lips! Lasting power is all day.

Popular Blush Products