September 3, 2014 | 1444 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Naked

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by panda78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Naked is hard to catch the eye. Understandably so, it isn't flashy nor trashy. I use it during the day as a nice natural look. It can also been used a a lovely highlighter under the brow or on the cheekbone. I believe I read that someone used MAC's lipglass with it and created a beautiful nude lipgloss......haven't tried that one. A great staple for a multitude of looks. Less peachy-pink and shimmery then Naked Lunch, but equally as versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In spite of the issues with the messiness of pigments and also everyone's totally valid gripe about the price not reflecting the smaller containers, I do like this pigment - THIS is what I wanted Shroom to be! It is very pretty for a bright-eyed, natural look that is work appropriate and just plain pretty. Any light to medium neutral colour in the crease (Omega, Wedge, Charcoal Brown) or slightly darker shade with shimmer (Mulch or the brown side of Illusionary/Burning Ambition) will further complement the whole look. Naked also works really nicely swept down onto the cheekbone as a highlighter. In my opinion, one of MAC's nicer, more wearable and versatile pigments.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 12:42:00 AM More reviews by alli1024

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Love. Love. Love. I am relatively new to makeup. Well, good makeup that is. I used to be a drugstore makeup girl. Im slowly discovering better quality makeup and the naked pigment kept coming up on the makeup blogs I read. I finally decided to use some xmas money and buy it. I fell in love instantly. It is such a pretty and neutral color. It really brightens the eyes but doesn't give that heavy too-much-makeup look. It's perfect for day and can be used as part of a smokey eye for night. It's also wonderful for highlighting cheeks, brow bones and the inner part of the eye. Ive worn it everyday since I bought it last week. The only thing I wish is that it came in better packaging, I'm constantly worried Im going to spill it!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2011 8:28:00 PM More reviews by a29105

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had a chat with a Mac makeup artist on Mac Online and she told me that Naked Pigment would be a great color for a pin up look on my NC50 skin. She was extremely wrong. I bought this without trying it on at my mac counter (big mistake!) and I've been trying to make it work ever since. The truth is, this pigment is just not worth $20. I don't see why mac chose to make this in pigment form. It's a plain, milky color that does nothing for my eyes. I've heard countless time that this is a "skintone" color, but those people must have been referring to anyone under NW25. This just looks ashy on me and it looks very unnatural. I would not recommend this color to any WOC.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 1:15:00 AM More reviews by glittergurl95

I love this so much! It is literally great for everything:
-a highlighter for the cheeks
-can put in nail polish
-use as an eyeshadow
- use on lips ( I absolutely love using it on my lips. I always have people ask me what I use. A great tool!)
A GREAT BUY!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by candycane08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty highlight color! I hate the packaging though, and I hate that MAC downsized the pigments but they're the same price

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 11:45:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

My friend gave me a sample of hers and I love this stuff! I kick myself for not buying the bigger size before they did the package change because Naked pigment is one of those pigments that you MUST have! Its great for a natural look. I havent tried it out yet on my cheekbones, but I will soon! I love this as a highlight on my brow bone! Stunning! The fall out isnt that much if you tap your brush and you pat the pigment on your lid. Its awesome stuff!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/31/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by maybebaby82

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first after reading the other reviews here, I was skeptical. Finally the ther nite, I just figured to let a SA try it on me so I could see for myself. I was wearing eye makeup with the Too Faced " the naked eye " palette. I figured it was a good time to try it. What better time to see if you could even notice the pigment and did it really add anything to the combo I was weaing. Well, it showed up beautifully, and paired with the naked eye palette it really looked good. If you are afraid of buying this, thinking it won't show up or even make a difference in the appearance of my FOTD, think again. It really gave my eye look an appearance of sophistication with a touch of glamour. Try it, I think really really be surprised on how beautiful it is, and how many ways to wear it. I never use pigments on my cheekbones or lips. On me it looks garish. Not with naked. I used it on my cheekbones and it really illuminated them instead of making it seem like I was trying to look 18 again. Try it, you will be pleasantly surprised!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2011 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Honey87

Reading the reviews on here I decided to make the plunge. I really wish I hadn't now. I'm NC30 and on me this doesn't show. It's so boring and blah. There are other nudes that have a much better colour payoff than this. I don't even know why it is called pigment to be honest. The formula generally is really boring. You could get cheaper dupes for this easily. If you're going to do a pigment though then it should be done right - Golden Olive or something would be much more worth your hard earned cash than this. Disappointed :(.
Update: Ok, I realised I was unduly harsh. It looked boring in daylight and I still think it doesn't
show up on NC30 and the likes. However it makes an excellent cheek highlighter....though it has big glittery particles in it so if you're not into glitter this wouldn't work for you. I also think applied wet this pigment looks lovely. I've used it on top of a frosty white eyeshadow and it looked lovely. Therefore I increased my lippies and would purchase again though I doubt I'd need to x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by carlyhayward

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this pigment!!! I got it a couple Xmas's ago in a sample pack and used that little vial up in about a year. As soon as it was done I HAD to go out and purchase another (which I was able to buy just before they made the jars smaller) and have kept the original small vial to help with transporting it. I mix this pigment with universal mix and wear them everyday! I will continue to buy this product over and over again!