April 19, 2014 | 937 users online

Blush - Lancome - Blush Subtil Sheer - Sheer Amourose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by abusleb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this as a gift with a purchase. It's a beautiful color, goes well with my nc20 skin. Goes well with all colors...So happy I got it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by CitizenQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I tend to go for very pink blushes to give me a doll-like look, so when I received this shade as part of a GWP, I was none-too thrilled, but decided to give this shade a try anyway.

And thank goodness I gave this color a try because in the case, the color looks rather drab and kind of "dirty" looking, but when I tried it on, BAM! Instant light flush on my face that made me look "healthy" but not "made up."

I definitely recommend this blush. It lasts all day too, so no touch up necessary!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

I got this blush as a free sample from Lancome when you spend over a certain amount. When I saw the colour, I was kind of disappointed because the colour seemed really dirty and dark for my skin tone (NC30). But when I applied this on, it turned out to be a really nice dusty pink colour! It gave a really healthy, natural glow. It looked like a natural flush instead of bright pink cheeks which is great for an everyday blush colour.
As for the application, I used Ecotool's Blush brush. I had to pack a lot of the colour onto the brush for it to show up on my skin, but because this blush is sheer, it is very hard to overdo it. The blush lasted all day and did not irritate my skin, given that I do have sensitive skin and I was quite unsure about the blush mainly because of the floral smell of it.

Overall, this blush is really nice and subtle for everyday wear. However, I would not purchase it (I got a free sample) mainly because of the price $38. I'm sure there are cheaper dupes for this colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by cass271

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like this blush. My skin tone is light-medium, and it gives me a nice natural flushed cheeks. It's my first Lancome blush, and I can't believe how smoothly it applies for a powder blush. I don't think I'll buy this product again, because of its price. I prefer to check out another of Lancome's blushers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2010 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Maddy60

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate wearing blush because it always looks fake and clownish on me. I like to keep my makeup to a minimum also. But this really is a nice blush. It does look pinky in the case, but it is sheer as the packaging says and goes on very light which I love. This is the first blush that I have actually reached the bottom of the case and am now brushing along the edges! If you're just looking for a hint of color I'd recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Riverso

This is my go to blush which is just perfect for my fair complexion. I got this blush on Christmas Eve and when a makeup artist swiped it on my face I instantly got the beautiful fresh look. Everybody at the Lancome counter was amazed, that's how this blush worked like a charm for me. It looks so natural and it has no shimmer, no sheen, or glitter. I am not even afraid to overdo with this blush, I just know that I will look so fresh, youthful, and nice. This blush gives this natural flush of freshness on my face. It comes with a brush, and I use it and I like it, it's very handy and nice. Love this blush, probably I will repurchase it over and over!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2010 1:41:00 AM More reviews by scarletquill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This provides a beautifully sheer pinky glow for people with pale skin particularly. Because it's sheer, it shows up best on people like me with lighter skin, but it would look okay on people with light to medium skintone as well. It is very silky smooth just like the original Blush Subtil. The only thing that prevents me from giving this full marks is the annoying brush that comes with it. I don't use it and it and the extra compartment take up unnecessary space in the compact. I prefer round compacts for travelling and to take with me during the day in my handbag. But apart from the packaging, I can't really fault this product, it really is a gorgeous blush for us pale girls!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:29:00 AM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It is a good blush. nice color for fair skin type. just one soft touch will give a healthy sunny look.
the only negative thing is the little brush it comes with-- I really hope Lacome would replace it with a softer brush.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 3:20:00 AM More reviews by satin828

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Don't be fooled by the name of this blush. There's nothing sheer about this one. The pigments are strong so you only need to apply a little. The brush it came with is too stiff and small for my liking. I use a large Elizabeth Arden fan brush instead. The colour is great for those with fair skin. Will give you the perfect rosy cheeks. However it's too pink for my Asian skin so I always use it in conjunction with a bronzer to make it peachy. Will try a different shade next time. Update: I find the application rather streaky, and it gets even worse by midday. I definitely have to reapply or check in the mirror. I expected better from Lancome.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:04:00 PM More reviews by mrsdarcy001

This is my HG blush. To me, this is the perfect pink. It is the color that I actually do blush and looks very natural on me (NC20/hazel/brunette). It's sheer and easy to blend. It is not dramatic but very subtle. If you want a blush that pops, I would keep looking. This is only slighter brighter than Benefit Dandelion on me. I also like that it is matte. I used to love NARS Orgasm but the shimmer accentuates any pores or fine lines I have. I don't have that problem with Sheer Amourose. That makes it worth almost $30 to me.