August 29, 2014 | 1889 users online

Blush - NARS - Angelika

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by keoneill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Obsessed. HG status. It's a gorgeous cool cotton candy pink with glitter. The glitter doesn't transfer to your cheeks at all so you do not look like a crazy disco ball when you wear it. I have very light nc15 skin and this blush looks perfect on me. I've had it for about a year and I wear it every day with no visible dent in the product at all! Only downside is the packaging completely broke on me and the mirrored top is detached from the bottom so i have to completely remove the top when I put this on.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by 90sprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I actually meant to pick up a different color but accidently ended up with this. When I first opened it I was horrified by the crazy sparkles and glitter. I couldn't imagine how I'd ever be able to pull it off. But I'm so glad I decided to keep it and try it! The sparkles don't end up on your cheeks the way they look in the pan. It's a pretty bright pink and the "glitter" shows up as a subtle glow. Like all Nars blushes it's SUPER pigmented, and I can't imagine ever running out of it because a little goes such a long way, but I would definitely repurchase. It's blushes like this that help me embrace my paleness. Although I'm sure it would look great on most skin tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by MermaidXoXo26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Candy colored pink full of sparkles. The sparkles do not end up on your cheeks though. As always with NARS it's long lasting, pigmented, and I love the sleek black compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 10:55:00 AM More reviews by SCHAVDA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Im a huge fan of Nars blushes but I never really thought about this blush as I felt it would only suit fair or pale complexions the best. I was inspired after I saw temptalia's review and realised how beautiful it looked on her skin tone. So I decided to buy it and was so impressed. It look so great on my nc30-35 skin. It applies beautifully and goes on soft but buildable. In the pan, its soft baby pink with silver sparkles but the sparkles don't transfer on to the face. I can't say enough good things about this blush and it will suit a lot more skin tones that first impressions.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 6:41:00 PM More reviews by audmac

This is a color that I never would have given a second look due to all its sparkliness which i normally avoid in a blush. However it is in my joie de vivre palette and I decided to try it out the other day because I wear gaiety almost daily and i wanted a change. I was so surprised in the best way how this blush looked on me. First of all no sparkliness at all- it must have come off in the air as i applied it with my mac 187 brush. Second it looked so natural and flattering and I didnt have to blend much at all. Wow- Im so impressed with this color and will be wearing it alot from now on! I am not good at describing the nuances of colors so id have to say to me it looks like a dusty cool pink and leave it at that. If I ever use it up in this palette I probably will buy it individually.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by rememberpm

This blush is pretty, but to be honest it's nothing special. ELF has a blush in its studio line called Fuschia Fusion that is essentially the same, except even more pigmented. I definitely won't be repurchasing this for $28 when I can get a dupe for only $3 !

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by beautyglitter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What caught my eye in this blush was the sparkle!! I was in Nordstrom, and saw something glittering like mad at me, like a diamond, and realized it was this blush!! I am a shimmer/glitter addict, so i had to have it. What I love thou, is that when you wear this blush, you don't really see any glitter, just a nice pink flush on your cheeks. This is verrrry pretty IMO. I am pretty sure that Elf has a dupe for it called Fushia Fusion (glitter and all), and I discovered this when i got my Nars one home, opened my stash, and happened to pick up my ELF one. I could not see a difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by kiki005us

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was in Nordstrom and was looking at Nars blushes, when this little gem caught my eye. I am a sucker for sparkles and shimmer, and I grabbed this blush immediately. When i decided to try it on a bit later, i noticed that it is quite pigmented and that you see a bit less shimmer on the cheeks than you do in the pan, which is great. I love shimmer, but I do NOT want to look like a disco ball. It's all about balance. This is a darker pink than Desire is, and this blush is very close to looking exactly like Elf's Fushia Fusion blush, which I already have and love. very, very pretty and lasts all day, as do all of the Nars blushes that I own.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 2:42:00 AM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Looking at the blush in the pan, Angelika looks like a glitter bomb explosion. I was pretty apprehensive to apply this at first because although I love a bit of shimmer, this seemed like it was going to be a bit out of control... but the glitter does not transfer to the face, it gives you a lovely sheen but it is nothing like what it is in the pan! It blends well and pigmentation is great. It's a nice cool baby doll pink that gives you a girly flush. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 4:44:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

i love this blush.. this is my HG blush for these 2y, i love the silvery and gold glitter on the pan.. i love the blue undertone cotton candy pink on the pan.. the pigmentation is awsome.. 1 swipe is enough for me.. but after 2 years, i dont know why, the color on my cheeks was changing.. before, it's look pink on my cheeks,, but after usage 2y the color turn pinky reddish on my cheeks..i give 4 lippies cause the color has change on me.. maybe i should buy the new one :s