April 23, 2014 | 1118 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE this scent! It goes in flowery and dries to a soft powdery sweet smell. Will be purchasing more of this!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a really good classic and crisp scent. Not too fruity or too flowery. The price is great and it lasts all day! I keep repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2012 5:01:00 AM More reviews by M0nay07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated this musty weird smelling perfume

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2012 4:50:00 AM More reviews by sadielovesmakeup06

I have had several bottles of this fragrance. My most recent one I got was at big lots for like 6 bucks for a gift set!! amazing!! Im always on the look out for great perfume deals as it can be costly!! I dont mind this perfume, but it is not one I run to often, once in a while its nice, more in spring than any other time I tend to reach for this! it reminds me of a lot of classic scents and i think for many years this will be a classic scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 11:33:00 AM More reviews by junelove

Not a fan of this perfume. Maybe because the sweet, floral type of smell is not really my thing but I found that it smelt a bit cheap. The pump that it came with broke within a week and it was impossible trying to spray this on me. A couple of my friends had the same thing happen to them as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/5/2012 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh curious... sweet curious... the memories are coming back 2004 in higschool... This isnt the best celeb perfume but It's def not the worst... I can take or leave it, nothing special about. It's just a typical fun fragrance if you are having brunch or lunch... I like the first spritz of this but it turns into some kinda of smokey gross smell on my skin... I think the florals turn me off with curious. In control is SO much more better why couldn't this one be harder to find vs in control... sigh... I guess we will never know, I tends to stay on tho, I give it that, and the bottle is just so pretty. But the fragrance doesnt match the bottle or name to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

My boyfriend used to absolutely LOVE this on me! When you first smell it, the chemicals are a little intense but as it fades over about a half hour, it smells like a beautiful, lovely scent and lasts all day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2012 7:03:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict62

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Curious is a very pretty musky floral that is perfect for everyday use such as shopping, going to the gym etc... I absolutely loved this when it first came out but gradually I've tired of it. I probably will repurchase this again as its a decent daily fragrance but nothing special about it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by cheeky

First of all, the pump thing this comes with sucks, it broke off and was pretty useless. I actually went through an entire bottle of this stuff, I hated it at first but my bf at the time LOVED it and got his dad to buy it for me for xmas. Upon smelling it, it smells like wet paint, but that gradually fades and it's actually a pretty lovely scent. I wore this when I was younger and into sweeter/cheaper scents (this and paris hilton's can can were favorites), but this scent still brings back fond memories. Doubt I'd ever buy this again as I feel it's a bit too young for me, and no longer suits me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:37:00 AM More reviews by chodge7802

This scent is so great. It is such a sweet, flirty smell. I wore this once when I was much younger, and completely forgot about it.
One night at the movies, I kept smelling something that smelled so good to me. I couldn't put my finger on it, but it made me have happy memories. A few days later I was at walmart and thought i'd stop by the perfumes. I was looking around and found this, and it hit me, this was the scent! I bought a travel size bottle for maybe $10. I really think that this scent can be for anyone.
The bottle is very pretty, and sophisticated. My complaint with it is when I throw it in my purse, as I do with all of my scents, the little spray pump will come off. Maybe it's my own fault, though. I will definitely repurchase again and again!