September 19, 2014 | 1810 users online

Eyeliner - Clinique - Quickliner for Eyes

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a decent, average eye liner. Doesn't smudge a ton, but it does fade. Not as creamy as I would like, but doesn't tug either. There are lots of drugstore liners that will perform similarly though -- Neutrogena, Physicians Formula if you have sensitive eyes and many more brands if you don't.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by atay227

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Too Smudgy. This eyeliner glides on beautifully, has a very dark pigment, but it smudges EVERYWHERE! By the middle of the day I have raccoon eyes. It's as if the eye liner never dries. Because it smudges so easily, it also gets in my eye and I have to wash my eyes out with saline to get all the particles out. That's not healthy. I will stick to a traditional wooden pencil for my waterline and the eyeliner pot and brush for my eyelids.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2012 9:35:00 PM More reviews by cheliocheerio

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

BEST EYELINER EVER!!!!!...or at least until I discover a better one (if ever). This is an amazing eyeliner. It applies so easily that I don't even have to press it down on myself; it just comes on nicely. It does not need retouching because it stays on.

Also, on those days when I want a more smudged look, it works wonders. It looks amazing and stays amazing until I wash it off.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by adinamereuta

This is one of the best pencil liners I've used.I have it in "really black", but other colors are also available. It comes with a smudge tip, quite in handy actually. It really stays in place and doesn't run at the end off the day. i only use it on my upper lid, not below the eye or on my watermark and I'm not good with liquid liners, so not sure how it would work for someone else.
Con: it doesn't retract, so be careful not to twist too much out, as it will dry or break.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Jinstellakwon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the ultimate pencil liner. I've been using this liner for a number of years now and I absolutely love it. With a retractable tip, I never have to carry around a pencil sharpener which makes this product super convenient. Additionally, the pencil itself goes on smooth with no tugging or pulling at the eyes. I normally go for the blackest black liner, but for this product I use the darkest brown. Highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by 5starchikita

I like this because I am horrible with Liquid Eyeliners (I even took the time to try to learn, it just wasn't working for me) . I find this incredibly easy to use (more so than even a pencil liner) because it literally just glides on. You could touch up throughout the day, but it's fairly long lasting

One of the few eyeliners that don't smudge and don't involve any pulling or tugging on your eyelids . the twist up mechanism is fabulous! It's retractable which i like alot because you never have to sharpen.I also like the smudging brush on the opposite end if you wanted to quickly change to a smokey eye. Try it!

The only downside is i while using it overseas in Vietnam's in 30+ temperatures i found that if i wore it alone with no eyeshadow it would end up in the crease of my eyelid after awhile. i could not combat this issue by dusting my eyelids with translucent powder. The only thing that stopped it was wearing it with eyeshadow. I dont however have this problem back in NZ so long as i apply powder over it and in the crease of my eyelid.

Comes in six colours (when reviewed), all deep dark smoky numbers and all typical Clinique play-safe options. I tried Intense Plum, a deep purple; Intense Charcoal, a dark smoky grey just a few shades off black; and Intense Ivy, a dark moss green. But to be honest, from far off, you can barely tell that they are all different colours anyway so I do wish Clinique had turned up the colour instead of the black. Intense Charcoal is very similar to Smoke Grey. I think green eyeliners look awesome with brown eyes, so I was disappointed in quite how un-green Intense Ivy looked once it was on. My favourite was Intense Plum, which boasts a gorgeous purple shimmer that isn’t totally lost on the eye

As ever with Clinique, they’re all 100% fragrance-free and stringently dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested, meaning you can be guaranteed a gentle formula that works well

For ease of use and intensity of colour, these Clinique Quickliners are a winner. They’re all in shades perfect for creating dramatic smoky eyes yet just a simple swipe or two makes for a good defined everyday eye too.

Whilst they’re not going to replace my holy grail black eyeliner Revlon colour stay anytime soon, they will definitely be staying in my stash as great options for colour eyeliners.

Would i buy it again? Definitely.

UPDATE : After 1 year im almost at the end of my IVY one so these really have alot in them and will last you ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by rt7022

I love me some Quickliner. I always get in in the darkest brown they have, and it always goes on smooth and stays on. I love that it's not an annoying pencil that you have to sharpen and breaks off. Best liner out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 3:25:00 PM More reviews by mis23marie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I freaking love this eyeliner! I have only ever used it in the shade smokey brown, and that is a perfect color for my green eyes. To date I have bought three of these! I know they are about $15, and being a college student not the cheapest product, but I feel the price is worth it. It is a gorgeous grey/brown shade, perfect for just a little definition of the eyes. I hardly ever wear eye shadow, I'm usually just a mascara girl. When I do want a little more for school or evening, I use this. It is not obvious that you're wearing eyeliner, which I don't care for. I also like the smudger, very easy to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 11:22:00 AM More reviews by beautyaddict96

I bought this in dark chocolate and it looks beautiful when I line my blue eyes with it. Very intense color. Very easy to use. I can draw a staright brown line or I can use the smudge stick at the other end to create a smoky eye effect. Stays on all day. I get so many complements. I would prefer if I could resharpen it, but I'm fine with the twist applicator. Great price. I'll definitely repurchase this :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

Usually I love Clinique but this product is more for a person who loves a smokey eye, its not for creating a straight dark line. I got this in black but it looks smokey from the start. I have very sensitive eyes and this doesn't irritate but I would like a darker color.