Too Faced Lip Injection

3.1

Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer, (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Fruitescens Extract, Flavor. (+/-): Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) Net Weight: 4.5 g/ 0.16 Oz Country of Origin: USA Lip Injection Techno Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Mineral Oil (and) Ethylene/ Propylene/ Styrene Copolymer (and) Butylene/ Ethylene/ Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Benzyl Nicotinate, Capsicum Frutescens Extract, Flavor( Aroma). (+/-): Red 6 lake (CI 15850:2), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)

It's ok. Victoria secret makes the best lip plumper in my book. This one does a good job at rejecting light in a celephane-sequel manor, but the stinging of the plumper of brief andess potent than my favorite from VS.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a sample along with a mini eyeshadow insurance and poreless primer when i bought something from Ulta.
This product not only plumped my lips but also the area around them. I felt it produced a trout pout look but luckily that died down after about 15 minutes to just a bit of plumping. The upside is that the product plumps, but the downside is too much for someone like me who doesn't really need a plumper enough to put up with 1) the stinging , 2) the redness, 3) the way too shiny look this gives my lips and 4) the scent which was very fake and chemical. I might feel different if I felt I truly needed a plumper.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It just turned my lips red like I've been drinking fruit punch. Doesn't work very well for the price. $22 at Ulta

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I give this product a 3 because it does sting and make your lips a little full but it didn't last very long. My lips stayed full for about 10 min. It does what it said it would do just not long enough. I'm hoping to try the extreme one to see if that's improved.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This product is an irratant to make your lips seem bigger, it does irratate your lips but it wont make you lips bigger just puffy, instead of becoming thicker they but stick out looking like horrible fake shapeless lips, looks like a vacum has sucked your mouth!

I already have quite big lips, but i wanted bigger but this doesnt do anything, it just hurts and causes your lips to puff up, look elsewear if you want big lips.

If your lips are thin this is going to look awful!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this as a sample, and still have the original tube. This stuff compared to it's sister product (Lip Injection Extreme) is crap. It's sticky and really burns and does not moisturize at all. If you are seeking this product, I recommend the Extreme over this to anyone (see my review of that if you are curious). And like it's similar counterpart, the tube leaks everywhere, and this version seems to be more difficult to clean up.

This is my ultimate plumping lip gloss and possibly one of my favourite products of all time. I used it when i was pretty unhappy with how my lips werent particularly plumped! I used this and after a quite uncomfortable tingle (beauty is pain!) i had amazing plumped lips, the only downfall to this product is your lips get very red which makes it hard to put a lipstick etc over it without still having a red undertone but this is amazing. Like i said though if you can't handle a bit of uncomfortable stinging for beautiful lips, i wouldnt recommend this to you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I use this once in a while when i'm going out. It works for me; gives my lips a little bit of plump, makes them slightly red, and lasts for quite a while!
This plumper has a kinda sweet mint candy smell. Not too strong.
I usually apply, let it do it's magic, remove, and then put on a lipstick or gloss.
Be careful not to get this outside of your lips, it will make your skin red and make your lips look chapped!

Bottom Line: This worked for me. It definitely plumped my lips, and I have pretty full lips as it is. Of course, that also means you have to put up with the unpleasant stinging sensation. If you can hold out for the 2-3 minutes for it to go away, though, it gives great results. The kind I have (which is the one pictured) is just a clear gloss. It's a little pricey though, and of course there's some discomfort involved, so I wouldn't use it every day or anything. This is more of a special occasion, I-wanna-look-sexy-tonight kind of product for me. For that, it's great-but definitely not an everyday item. It's a decent value for the amount of product you get, too. Plus, the packaging is nice. That's always a sweet bonus!

I'd heard good things about this brand for lip plumping so when I found this in TKmaxx for 5.99 GBP I went ahead and tried it. I hadn't tried a gloss lip plumper before and to be honest I don't think I would now be interested in trying one again. I'm not really a gloss person anyway, as I find it far too sticky, awkward for eating and kissing etc. I don't find the effect to be that great for the damage it ultimately does to your lips (see reviewer's below explanation). This isn't for long term use. As a skincare fanatic I think I'll just stick to what is good for my lips.

Popular Lip Treatments