September 16, 2014 | 1487 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Pure Poison

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Metronomic

this fragance is so fresh and elegant, floral but not to sweet, perfect for everyday use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is such a lovely scent. Very floral and in your face, but not too strong! I've always been a fan of scents like this, it reminds me a lot of Couture Couture which I also love. I haven't smelled all of the other Poison's but this is, so far, my favourite one. Recommend =)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ScentingSarah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pure Poison is my regular 'go to' fragrance for those cooler months! For me, it's gorgeous, long lasting scent works well in those autumn/wintery days! Maybe that's due to being slightly 'heavier' than my light floral/fruity summery scents - yet in saying that, i will wear it out on a date anytime of the year. Pure Poison makes me feel sexy and mysterious and longed for. I always get asked what perfume I have in when wearing it! I love it, and will continue to buy this perfume as one of my Favourite Winter Scents!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

It starts out very sweet, with various citrus and green notes. The scent then begins to fade into a nice white floral, as there is gardenia, jasmine and orange blossoms. As the sweetness fades, what you get is a nice powder like blend which is the amber, musk and sandalwood. This is not something I would reach for on a daily basis, but I still like it when I want something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first designer perfume I ever bought and I have continued to repurchase it over the years. It is a very sexy smelling scent. Definately my favourite perfumes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I've had the small bottle of this for a good 4-5 years and i still haven't finished because i don't reach for it very often. It actually works with my body chemistry, but it feels a little too sultry for school and now university. It lacks the crispness (usually from some citrus/floral that i tend to like) that i usually go for in the day time so i only use it occasionally during night time. It does last a long time on the skin though, and the scent doesn't change too much from the intial spritz on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too indolic for me. I prefer Hypnotic Poison.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mzhotniz86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like the 80's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this perfume smells on me, and my husband loves it even more than I do! I pick up gardenia, jasmine, mandarin and sandalwood. It is really sultry and unique. I tend to steer away from anything overly sweet, or fruity because it ends up making me feel sick. I like it for spring or summer.This just smells feminine, clean, and exotic. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because it seems to fade after a couple hours, and for the price it should stick around longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this perfume smells like a shampoo at first ...then fades to something lighter and sexier! Smells great on me. Springy/summer scent! Gorgeous bottle!!! Give it a try at sephora or ulta!