Dior Pure Poison

3.7

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Has been one of my favorites since it came out....I love it and people always compliment me when I wear it. It smells clean, fresh and elegant. I love it!!!

ok. i finally got this by chance. long time ago!! - so in love with it! the go 2! :O :) - if i had a ulimate dream, i would get this one. smells so good! - screw the haters here! n all! they just bullies. if u want ur "plain" crap - scent - go on - get other crap! but this one is so good! mm yes! :). smells n lasts pretty long i think. so good that - one of my sisters BOUGHT HER OWN! - that says something right there! :O :) - n also! - the price has gone up in general. but it is really good perfume tho!! - i seen them everywhere! - i think u just think major retail like Macy's now to get, but like ULTA has probably etc! :O :) - so u can save $$ by going to ULTA! :O :) maybe!! - so - it's intoxicating n so good! - i highly recommend. i rave bout it all the time! - if ur gonna own one HIGH END Thing - get this! omg yes! <3 . :) .

Very strong and long lasting. I love trying out fragrances so sprayed a test strip generously, labeled it and placed it in an air tight zip-lock labeled packet, a good way to take home several fragrances to try then spend some time with them over several days in the comfort of home.
Pure Poison is not for me. Lots would enjoy this bulldozer fragrance with enormous sillage. Maybe its suitable for a teenager or a 20ish or so, I am too quiet for this one.
Its for a fun loving extrovert type of girl who loves to be noticed and who enjoys nights/ days out with friends.

I remember wearing this back in high school... This stuff is heavy. Not a subtle fragrance at all. Now that I am a bit wiser and can appreciate the art of subtlety, I would not go for such a fragrance again. It is long-lasting, but too overpowering. I've upgraded to more appealing floral scents (Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb, Gucci Flora, etc.).

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

It's simply a watered down floral-nothing like it's character infused older brother-Poison. *sighs*I'm disappointed!

This is my first encounter with a big flowery fragrances that I actually love.
Previously my high rotation consisted of fragrances like Molecule 01 by escentric molecules, Eau des Baux by L' Occitane, and other woody orientals. I also love a bit of musky skank, i.e. L' Air de Rien by Miller Harris and Muscs Koublai Khan by Serge Lutens.

I also used to steer clear of "clean" smelling fragrances, and this one has both the big flowers I avoided for so long, and a certain soapiness to it.

I'm afraid I fall short in the notes dissecting department, I leave that to others who can do a much better job than me, but who knows, you might be a woody gal who likes her skank, and find your entrance to the big flower notes in fragrances by this soapy, a bit stand offish, and at the same time rather sexy smell.

Go easy on the trigger, it has plenty sillage!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is the only fragrance I have ever been able to call my signature fragrance. I am absolutely in love with this perfume.

I don't even know how to explain Pure Poison, and honestly it is so complex that it sort of smells different each time I wear it. Sometimes it is very floral, sometimes it is very warm and sensual and spicy, sometimes I can detect the orange notes. This scent always seems to play perfectly with my body chemistry. It changes over time, and it is never a one dimensional fragrance.

I get so many compliments on this fragrance, and I love that when I tell people what it is, a lot of times they haven't even heard of it. It's not J'adore, it's not miss dior. I feel like this fragrance is my well kept secret-- that I found it as a signature scent before anyone else.

Since it is such a warm fragrance, and a strong white floral, I agree that it definitely is better in the cooler weather. I have worn it during the summer, I just apply it more lightly. Most warmer days though, I go out with just a lotion, and not really any fragrance.

In the winter though, this is *my smell*. I even spray all of my jackets with it, so the scent follows me everywhere I go. People are always complimenting how good I smell, and asking what I am wearing.

I love when I walk past my dh and he takes a big whif and goes "ooooo thats your scent!" lol.

My favorite thing about Pure Poison is that it is the one fragrance I have found that just isn't dupable. I think it's because of how complex of a fragrance it is.

Whenever I smell another perfume I always get so underwhelmed because all I can think is "I smelled this before..." or "this just smells like perfume..". I have *never* smelled anything else that smells like Pure Poison.

I have owned so many perfumes, and not only is pure poison the only one I have repurchased (I haven't been without this perfume since 2007), but it's actually the *only* perfume I ever finished the whole bottle of.

I don't think I will ever not own this scent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is not a white floral for pussies. It's lush and POWERFULLY STRONG. I wear white florals very well-but if I applied this incautiously I could probably clear a room. I put that I would buy this again, because it's gorgeous, BUT I also think it would take years to finish off a bottle. On me, it's lush and clean but not in a green way-at all-it's just a screaming honker of a scent singing loudly and joyously but without swear words. Nothing skanky or indolic. It makes me feel very feminine and somewhat potent. My sister sniffed my arm and got gardenias. I just got happy. Definitely give it a try if you do Dior or white floral frags!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this fragance is so fresh and elegant, floral but not to sweet, perfect for everyday use.

This is such a lovely scent. Very floral and in your face, but not too strong! I've always been a fan of scents like this, it reminds me a lot of Couture Couture which I also love. I haven't smelled all of the other Poison's but this is, so far, my favourite one. Recommend =)

Popular Fragrances