August 1, 2014 | 1694 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Pure Poison

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

It starts out very sweet, with various citrus and green notes. The scent then begins to fade into a nice white floral, as there is gardenia, jasmine and orange blossoms. As the sweetness fades, what you get is a nice powder like blend which is the amber, musk and sandalwood. This is not something I would reach for on a daily basis, but I still like it when I want something different.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Maybitters

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was the first designer perfume I ever bought and I have continued to repurchase it over the years. It is a very sexy smelling scent. Definately my favourite perfumes

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2012 4:01:00 AM More reviews by decoydream

I've had the small bottle of this for a good 4-5 years and i still haven't finished because i don't reach for it very often. It actually works with my body chemistry, but it feels a little too sultry for school and now university. It lacks the crispness (usually from some citrus/floral that i tend to like) that i usually go for in the day time so i only use it occasionally during night time. It does last a long time on the skin though, and the scent doesn't change too much from the intial spritz on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by mricci

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Too indolic for me. I prefer Hypnotic Poison.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by mzhotniz86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like the 80's.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by jadeblu14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the way this perfume smells on me, and my husband loves it even more than I do! I pick up gardenia, jasmine, mandarin and sandalwood. It is really sultry and unique. I tend to steer away from anything overly sweet, or fruity because it ends up making me feel sick. I like it for spring or summer.This just smells feminine, clean, and exotic. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars because it seems to fade after a couple hours, and for the price it should stick around longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2012 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LauLau215

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this perfume smells like a shampoo at first ...then fades to something lighter and sexier! Smells great on me. Springy/summer scent! Gorgeous bottle!!! Give it a try at sephora or ulta!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by lilysdoll

While I really like this. I dont find that it wears well on me. It changes a bit and fades. Otherwise its pretty and I loved it from the first try. I think its a chemistry thing for sure. I love the bottle. I wore the original Poison back in the 80's. I like these new modern twists. I would say give this a try. If its goes well with your chemistry its lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by Lisa86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried the entire poison range and I have to say that this is my absolute favorite. I've repurchased three times so far. It's very sexy and powerful. I think initially it can be overpowering, so less may be more with this one.

I think this is either a hit or miss perfume though. I've smelled it on some people and it just does not work with their chemistry. Definitely test before purchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I loved this! Maybe not the best perfume ever so not a 5, but pretty close to it! HATED Hypnotic Poison so bad I literally got sick to my stomach so don't believe everything you see in reviews until you have a chance to see for yourself...use as a guide only...HA!