Hard Candy Hard Candy- Super Shine Gloss in Baby Doll

3.1

I got this as a sephora sample. It stinks bad. Would not purchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

babydoll super shine lip gloss is a light pale shimmery pink in the tube, but its just clear on my lips. Doesnt add any color. Has a annoying candy scent that fades quickly and is sticky. Retails for $12 and comes in a tube with wand applicator. Nothing special here.

Got this in a Sephora sample bag. I agree that the smell is funky as well.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ok, am I missing something here? Am I the only one who hates this? This might be the worst gloss i've ever used. Oh my god its smells so bad, like hemp or a health food store. Maybe I just got a bad one, but the smell would kill anyone.

Baby doll is a clear gloss. This lippy is quite long lasting. I love the smell of cake, but this one smells kind of funky. As far a packaging it’s your basic look. I don’t know if eventually it will goop out since I’m returning it. This is way to boring and way to sheer. Don’t waste you money on this, I bet you can find something in the drugstore cheaper, unless your just a make-up junkie for hard candy this would be a good plain clear gloss.

Overall Rating: depending on what you are looking for. 0 b/c it’s so nothing.
Price: $12
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? No

tastes soooooooooo divine, and gives you just the right amount of shine and sparkle.

the only thing i dislike is the brush, for some reason brushes don't give you as even a coverage as sponge-tip applicators

I have these in pop and whimsy. Both gorgeous colours and wear well. If you are looking for something that will last a little longer than your tiny cubes, i highly recommend these !

Recommended for Medium Skin