February 28, 2015 | 1558 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 5:55:00 PM More reviews by catda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm so glad the lady at Sephora told me about this when I bought Naked2. I love this primer. I don't have to worry about my eyeshadow creasing or fading anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 5:26:00 PM More reviews by dollief

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The sales clerk at Sephora told me I would wish I had bought the large size rather than the smaller. She was right! Goes on silky, does not get too sticky to blend eyeshadow, and lasts all day even with my oily lids. I just wish Urban decay and so many other cosmetic companies would quit using suggestive names for their products. If I can find an alternative to this by a company that doesn't do that, I will. EDIT 2/18/15 - Sigh. Burns my sensitive eyes. Back to the drawing board;

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2015 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BluegrassGal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I absolutely LOVE this primer!!! It holds your eye makeup perfectly in place ALL DAY!!! I have used the anti aging version as well and it's also excellent, but I feel this one has longer lasting results. I can get 12+ hours with NO creasing, and my eyelids are super oily! This is an absolute staple and I highly recommend it!!! 😃

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2015 4:40:00 PM More reviews by JPerezBeauty15

My go to for every time i apply any eye shadow, this primer has always been perfect for any look i'm trying to achieve. It goes on smooth and always makes my shadows stand out and stay on all day or night.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2015 9:40:00 AM More reviews by fecktopia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Yes it definitely keeps shadows in place and extends wear time, but I haven't noticed it make eyeshadow pigments more vibrant. I totally agree that this is a great primer for oily lids. I don't usually have oily lids though, so it can be overkill, even drying at times. I can also see how it can be irritating as I don't have terribly sensitive eyes but can still experience patchy skin and redness when removing it. It's not all the time for me, but still something to consider. This is the main reason it's not my daily go to, but it is in my overnight bag so gets frequent use. The packaging is attractive and I love UD, but there are some very worthy primers out there that perform just as well without irritation. Being such an iconic product I'm still going to recommend this to people with oily lids and aren't too sensitive, but probably won't repurchase myself as Lorac, Too faced and MAC all have options I find more agreeable to my own lids.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2015 3:17:00 PM More reviews by hannahfox7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Initially was very impressed with this primer; it glided on nicely and kept eyeshadow in place. However it soon started to make my eyelids very red, sore and itchy. The skin on my lids changed texture too and looked tough and papery. Stopped using the primer and my eyes are clearing up. I have never had a reaction to any product before and it is a pity that I had a reaction to this as I did like it. However there is clearly something in this primer that doesn't suit my skin. I thought the price was very good for the size of the tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2015 11:58:00 AM More reviews by alexandriaisabel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this product! I bought the smaller version (0.15 oz) in March of 2014, and I still have so much product left over! I highly recommend this product and especially the smaller version because it lasts so long! I've tried using concealers on my eyelids but I found that the primer potion keeps my eyelids matte and no creasing all day!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2015 11:40:00 PM More reviews by CemeteryChicC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is now the only primer I use. I used to be one of those people that just never used primer at all because I didn't think it was worth it. But was I wrong! This was the first one I ever tried and now I don't even think of any others. Yes I've tried many brands since then. This makes all eyeshadow stick on all day and not crease at all. Sometimes it can make blending harder than with no primer at all, but definitely not like others I've used. Granted I use a lot of urban decay, but I will also use cheap drug store stuff or even homemade eyeshadow and this works for all of it. I put it on and wait a moment before applying eyeshadow. It doesn't feel like anything is on my eyelids at all and blends with my skin tone very well. I guess it does cost a bit more than others but it's not that bad and it last forever. You only need a tiny bit to cover everything from your lash to the brow. I'm starting to play around with the other urban decay primers to see if I like the others more. Regardless, this is the brand I will probably always buy from now on. It also comes off easy with makeup remover or just face wash. Good stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2015 8:47:00 AM More reviews by smokingcaramels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My first and currently only eye primer, I don't have anything to compare this to. It definitely does extend the life of my eyeshadow and prevents creasing. A little goes a long, long way. I do get oily lids and I find that this keeps my eyeshadow in place. The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I am interested in trying cheaper alternatives to see if there's anything comparable at a better price. If not, this will be a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2015 11:28:00 PM More reviews by VegetaForever