November 27, 2014 | 1429 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 7:42:00 PM More reviews by dolceus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The only makeup product I use every single day. Holy Grail doesn't even begin to describe it!

I have very oily lids and live in a humid country, and have never ever been able to get my shadow to *not* crease halfway through the day. Then I got a sample of this with my Naked Palette and never looked back! I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I can vouch for the fact that this lasts 24 hours if you need it to, even if you spend a few of those hours clubbing.

I recommended it to my mom, who has mature skin with deep eye creases, and with this on her eyeshadow stays perfect all day too.

My only, only gripe is that the back of my (professional sized) tube split before I could use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Maquillage25

I love this primer, keeps my eyeshadow and eyeliner on all day and prevents my eyelids from getting too oily as they do without it. It isn't very expensive for the amount of time it lasts. I have had mine nearly 9 months and still have quite a bit left. I just use a very small amount on each eye and it keeps everything in place for the whole day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by swtlitchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried the Two Faced Shadow Insurance and the UDPP, of which, UDPP wins!! I actually am not 100% in love with the UDPP, but it is still a better base than TFSI. Shadow does truly last longer and set better with the UDPP. It applies like a creamy texture and sets into the skin. I can tell that I've applied something to my skin- there is a sort of a feeling/texture that it leaves behind, but isn't particularly bothersome. Shadows set better and show better with this base. A tube will last you for quite a while even with everyday application.

My first bottle of the UDPP was in the genie bottle- an attractively shaped hard plastic bottle with a doe foot applicator. The problem was that the product was filled into the groves of the tube and the wand only went straight up and down. I would go through my normal useage... and would get to the point where I couldn't get product out- not because it was done, but that there was excess product stuck in the sides of the bottle. People were sawing the tubes open to scrape out the rest of the stuff. Version Two was only a slight improvement- the doe foot was bent into like a 35 degree angle. Finally UD got smarter and released the kind of squeeze tube soft plastic version they have now, and these come in different shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by thehybridmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hands down best eyeshadow primer I've ever tried. My eyeshadow stays put all day and doesnt' crease. It definitely is quite expensive for a primer, but it will last you for a very long time. I'm using mine almost every day and one tube has lasted me for over a year since you only need a very small amount of product - a little goes a long way! I also love the packaging! It's cute, hygienic and doesn't waste any product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Taylynnwatkins

FAVORITE eye primer! I love how it doesnt burn my lids when i put it on, and eyeshadow doesnt budge! perfect for people with oily lids ive been using this for years now and it never fails me! only issue is pricey but thats okay a little goes a long way and you will have it for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to eyeshadow primer, it is the best of its kind! I have used many other primers, and while many of them keep the pigment of my shadow, they still crease throughout the day. This one does not! My eye makeup stays on ALL DAY with no creases! And a little goes a very long way, so the product lasts a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Mimiyu23

I love this primer! It makes my eyeshadow look more pigmented,vibrant,vivid,& last all day! Its a must have if your a palette collector or makeup enthusiast !;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by BeautyByShel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Other

Amazing primer! Does what it says!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by esther22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I personally do not wear eye shadow everyday. However, when I do wear eye shadow, I have to wear a primer due to my oily eyelids. The UDPP does an amazing job with the color of the eye shadow, helping the eye shadow to cling and lasting through out the day. You don't need a lot, so it's really not that pricey in the long run. I would recommend this to anyone. If you don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis, I recommend buying the travel size from sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by glamguy12