October 25, 2014 | 876 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment - Grape

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Fibergash6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Gorgeous pigmented true purple. Easily goes with any other eyeshadows/pigments. Must have in any pigment collection. I suggest getting the pigment charms or a few samples, the full size jars are so expensive and unlikely to be finished. I really wish they made the mini pigment charms a part of the permanent lines , so much money would be saved.... :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 1:44:00 PM More reviews by nocomment

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a TRUE purple. Being a pigment, I expected some more shimmer, but it's still a beautiful color. It's not as blendable as other colors, but it easy generally easy to work with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 5:01:00 AM More reviews by MissShellDawn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW WOW WOW! This is the most rich purple I've ever seen. Its the perfect cula!! Its a deep purple with a lil' glitter reflections! It glows when the sun hits it. It is a tiny bit hard to blend just right, but as long as you work with it, you can get it to look supa goood! This came in the MAC Magic, Mirth & Mischief Collection: 5 Cool Capers. I will repurchase!

Fifth one from the left:

Swatch:

Pressed/ Swatch:

(Isn't it purttyyyy??) continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by playful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FINALLY! I have been looking for a purple eyeshadow that actually comes out purple. I've tried so many and they were either to light, to dark, or doesnt come out the color it looks. I really love this color its the perfect purple color. Its easy to blend looks good as an all over color or blended with other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

Grape is a gorgeous deep purple. I received tons of compliments when wearing this. It's not really shimmery, but I wouldn't classify it as matte either. There was a small amount of fallout, but this pigment has a soft, finely milled texture. I love it. Thanks to my sister, Sherry for buying this for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by JordysBeautySpot

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an amazing purple for the crease. Perfect with a light purple on the lid as it creates a smokey effect. Looks beautiful when used wet and a hilight on the brow bone really compliments this colour. One of my favourite MAC pigments for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Macupaholic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite pigment color, and in fact, one of my favorite purples. The deep purple doesn't have the smoky, red undertones (think Sketch) but it's a gorgeou PURPLE. Great as an all over the lid kinda look, as a smoky look, or just to add a pop of color underneath the lowerlash line!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

MAC Grape is one of my favorite purple shadows ... but it does take some patience to work with. This isn't as finely milled as some of my other pigments, so it's a little more difficult to work with. I have to really push this *into* my brush to avoid the fall out. Even though it's not a matte pigment, the texture feels more like a matte in terms of application because it isn't as smooth. It's a true deep royal purple though, and definitely looks great on my brown eyes!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by ricquettaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Grape pigment is one of my favourite pigments in the MAC line. It is a stunning truue deep purple with pinkie purple shimmers. Its not overpoweringly shimmery but its super pigmented. I love this in the crease for a smoky purple eye. If you want an uber smoky eye ( an can pull it of, hell i can't.) I saw a look that a youtube, whatstyleistonickel (sp?) did with carbon and reflects teal glitter and it was gorg! People are saying this is a bit hard to blend, and I agree a little bit but i think the colour and pigmentation make it worth it all together

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2008 5:51:00 AM More reviews by jhadiq

The best thing about this product is the color! Grape is an apt name for it, and it really is a fun shade of purple reminiscent of on of my favorite fruits. Applied correctly, it is a great complement to my brown eyes, very vibrant and fun. Lots of purple shadows tend to have strong red undertones in them, but this one, not so much, which I like. However, the downside to this product is that it is somewhat difficult to blend. It goes on matte, and seems somewhat "dry" in blending. For me that's a big enough downside that I wouldn't re-purchase or recommend this product. IMHO, you can get an equivelent shade in an easier-to-blend conventional shadow.