March 1, 2015 | 1962 users online

Shampoo - LUSH - Seanik

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by misshappy12345

This is my favourite solid shampoo bar, it workes great on my fine greasy hair, it washes it well and does give my hair a bit more volume but does not dry out my ends (I have dry ends) and last for a last 3-4 months on my medium to long hair but my only complaint is that I wish the smell lingered on my hair for longer as it is my favourite smell from LUSH, this has been my HG shampoo for over a year and I don't see it going anywhere soon :D

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by LenaPena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this shampoo bar for some weeks now and here is what I like about it: Foams up great, has a pleasant fragrance, gives some shine and cleanse my hair. What I don't like about it is: Can't say that it has given any volyme and I have to make sure that it's not melting from water in the special cup i bought with it.
All in all it's not a bad shampoo but its not the best for me so I will keep on looking.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by kkbelle

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bar is absolutely life changing in three ways! Firstly, I have relatively fine fair hair but massives of it. I find it very difficult to find a shampoo that deals with my hair without weighing it down. After decades of this expensive potion and that expensive lotion I simply cannot believe the difference it has made to the health, bounce and managability of my locks.

The second way is the cost. For decades I have been persuaded to buy expensive hair product that caked my hair and broke the bank.

Third way - portability. Travelling is fabulous with a wee tin box of shampoo bar that takes up little room.

I use the Seanik bar and lightly wipe their green conditioning bar over afterwards - brilliant

I can honestly say that along with lilash this is the only product I rate as the two products that changed my life

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 2:35:00 AM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love the smell, love the bar formulation, love the color. Cleans really well, as I would have expected from an SLS product.

I reserve this for getting coconut oil out of my hair, though. If I used it more frequently than that I think my scalp would dry out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by Spfeif82

This shampoo changed my life. It sounds dramatic, I know, but it is amazing. First, it lathers so well it is shocking. Second, it smells amazing. Third, it rinses out of my hair quickly and cleanly and fourth my hair is soft and manageable. Plus, this stuff lasts forever. I was stuck in a spiral of trying one mediocre shampoo after another. Finally, someone recommended this to me and I have been singing its praises ever since. I couldn't believe it myself. I didn't want to deal with the hassle of a shampoo bar, but I'm so glad I tried it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by lushadams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm giving this a 3 because I feel its a really great product, but just not for my hair. My hair can be fairly frizzy and volumous anyway (as I have curly hair) and this shampoo bar just left me with soft but VERY fluffy hair. I love that it's solid because it saves on packaging and also means it doesn't need preservatives but I think a different shampoo bar would be better for me. If you have straight or wavy hair and feel like you want a bit of volume or sexy beach waves this will probably work pretty great for you, curly haired girls beware though :/ my hair just can't handle it!

p.s the smell is AMAZING like a fresh ocean breeze or something, hence why I was so attracted to it to begin with

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by bfish14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was attracted to this based on looks - its color is vibrant and the peekaboo seaweed sparked my interest (I have a mermaid obsession! lol). I think it smells refreshing and reminds me of a day at the beach. I have fine, thin, oily hair and this kept the oil at bay and helped to add volume. My only gripe is the seaweed - the chunks can get stuck in your hair which can be annoying so be sure to rinse extra well. Also, be very cautious to not get this in your eyes. Some of this trickled into my eye one time and on a pain scale of 1 to 10 - I'd give it a 9. It stung so badly that I couldn't even open it to flush it out. I thought for sure I'd end up wearing an eye patch for a few days after that incident! It hurts SO much worse than any other shampoo I've ever gotten in my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by abazapa13

I really wanted to like this shampoo. It was a good price and lasts for a long time and is convenient for travel but the main ingredient is sodium lauryl sulfate and after 2 weeks of using and loving the shampoo, my scalp started to get very dry and itchy and started flaking really bad. At first I thought it was the season change and dryer air that made my scalp so dry but I experiment with my other sulfate free shampoo and my scalp went back to normal. I tried the shampoo bar again and my scalp was incredibly dry and flaky again. Im willing to try the shampoo again if the main ingredient isn't such a harsh sulfate.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 8:14:00 PM More reviews by camlynare

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really eager to try this after reading so many great reviews on it but sadly, i was disappointed. This shampoo is incredibly drying even on my oily scalp. It gave some volume to my hair but not much. It does have a nice fresh scent to it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Zelmora

I find shampoo bars an awesome idea however, after using this for almost 4 months (still have some left!) I think i need to get another type of bar from Lush. Mind you this does what it's supposed to do - it has sea salt in it to give your hair volume and is probably good for oily hair, but it's pretty drying and that doesn't help if you have the occasional itchy scalp and such. Other than that it's a very nice product, lathers up well, has a nice smell, lasts for ages, it's a nice shampoo to use if you have dreads too cause it has no conditioning agent whatsoever in it. It's always nice to support Lush, with their eco-friendly packaging, natural ingredients and the fact that they don't test on animals, too!