April 18, 2014 | 948 users online

Styling Products - Victoria's Secret - So Sexy Natural Hold Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kristina5475

I love everything about this hair spray. Great smell, great hold, decent price & you can usually catch it on sale & stock up. It does have a great 'natural hold'. However, with this hair spray, if you need a little extra hold, you can 'build it' up. Meaning, this hairspray will give you a stiffer hold if you'll spray it on, let it dry, then spray again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2009 3:15:00 PM More reviews by pillowbear

This is a decent hairspray.. for something that have a 'natural holds'. I really dislike those that make your hair stiff!

I would use this, if only it has a nicer scent. The smell does fade away after a while - but I just don't like it. It's making me slightly self-conscious that it might smell too strong for people around me.

I'm going to try Frederic Fekkai one - and if it does a decent job as this one, and smells nicer - I'll switch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2009 10:35:00 AM More reviews by diggity

This is a great hairspray! I like my hairsprays to have lighter hold that can be built up a bit if desired. This fits the bill. If I do a quick spray, my style will keep without crispiness, and it smells amazing! It's the same scent as the other VS hair products, and it does linger in hair so be sure to smell the products before buying to make sure you like it. Initially the smell is a little strong, but it fades into a nice smell on my hair. I curled my hair yesterday and sprayed a couple times with this hairspray. My style lasted all day and looked pretty good even after sleeping on it! I was impressed. I also like that they sell this product in a little travel size so you can try it out beforehand. I was using Aveda Air Control before this, but am liking the VS hairspray a bit more. Good stuff.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2009 9:09:00 PM More reviews by tobyleota

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

It's just okay as a hairspray. If you are looking for a light to medium hold that doesn't make your hair crispy, this is for you. I wouldn't bet on it in humid weather, though. Just like the rest of the So Sexy line, the scent is awesome, but not quite as intense as the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 8:38:00 AM More reviews by renia22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use with the other products from this line and was disappointed. No matter how little I use, my fine, shoulder length hair is left limp and looking like it's full of hair-styling product build up. The smell is nice, but for me that was about it. Would not buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Crystalynn83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of this hairspray, and it has decent hold. BUT i have bought 3 DIFFERENT CANS and on ALL of them, the nozzle gets clogged after each use or just quits working all togther. I have one bottle sitting under my bathroom sink that is still full but will not spray. I didn't have my reciept anymore so VS would not exchange it for me.
VERY FRUSTRATING because i love the way it smells but will not repurchase because the defective nozzles I keep getting. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 6/18/2008 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jessicayang910

I got this product for free with my purchase of VS shampoo and conditioner (which is amazing, btw). This is a lovely hairspray and it definitely does a fairly good job of holding . One thing I really hate about this product is that once sprayed, the smell is really overwhelming to the point I have to spray my hair outside, in my backyard. After the overwhelming toxic-like effect to your nose, the smell is very sexy and nice. I've never experienced this with other aerosol can hairsprays, just this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 10:18:00 PM More reviews by westwoodbarbie

I asked one of my hair savvy friends whom I solicit to do my hair for important events to recommend a hairspray for me. Without a second of hesitation she said the Victoria's Secret So Sexy hairspray. I bought one of those little sample sizes (which I actually still have - lasts for a long time).

I'm in love with this hairspray! It's a nice medium-hold, great for volume if you do a little bit light teasing and the spray it on. The scent is wonderful! I actually have people ask me what kind of perfume I'm wearing and comment that it smells really good. I'll admit I can't attest to the scent's lasting power, I've never paid attention to it. Keep in mind, also, that the scent can be an inconvenience, specifically if you have a perfume you're already fond of.

All in all, I'm in love with this hairspray, it's very soft - I can brush it out if I need to, it holds my style very well, and looks natural (which is actually not a quality easy to come by with hairsprays, I noticed) so my hair doesn't look stiff.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2007 9:07:00 AM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

since i love the scent of so sexy shampoo and conditioner, i bought the spray also. the spray has a very strong scent at 1st, but it fades quick into light and lingering. now the hold, it says NATURAL, but i find it to be more than natural hold, which is fine, keeps my bangs in tact, i wouldnt recommend it for people who need A LOT OF control from a hair spray. didnt find it to be sticky and it makes my hair a tiny bit more shiny. so far so good, would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2007 4:58:00 PM More reviews by sabregoddess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Heavy fragrance (but good, though a bit overwhelming), heavy hold. Overall a good product. I have short hair that I flip out on occasion and this holds it all day. I imagine this might be too sticky and too strong of a hold for those who just want flat hair or to smooth frizz, but for up-do's, pony-tails, and short hair this is great. It is hard to wear a fragrance when using this hairspray because the hairspray's scent stays all day, but I like it. I may not purchase again though because of the price and the hold isn't that much better than Tresemme's hairsprays.