April 17, 2014 | 1966 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Extra Super Lash (Curved Wand)

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by pullum_purna

I didn't like this product. It didn't do much for my lashes. It worked like a normal mascara and did nothing for volume or length. It did wipe off easily with water which I had liked.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by csardo56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Goes on easily, colours and lengthens lashes. Comes off well, and doesn't smudge. What more can you want for the price?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAndTheBlush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara ended up clumping on my lashes a few months after I bought it, and it's also very easy to make a mistake and end up getting mascara marks all over your top eyelid (on your perfectly blended eyeshadow...-.-) I didn't like the curve in the brush because I don't think it really grasps all the eyelashes that well. Therefore, no I wouldn't buy this product again.
Thanks, and remember to celebrate YOUR beauty everyday! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by HollyBee23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is incredible! Cheap too! It goes on smoothly, I haven't had any trouble with clumps or flakes. I would highly recommend! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2011 5:14:00 AM More reviews by HolHeart

Really unimpressed by this mascara!
Purchased it to use for a special occasion in hopes to have a buildable "natural to dramatic look". With "lash seperation" however i found this really hard to work with, it was so clumpy. Lashes just stuck together.
After futher use it would rub off easily onto the top of my cheeks.
Definetly would not recommend or repurchase. Waste. of. money.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently discovered this mascara when I was simply trying to avoid the more expensive drugstore mascaras. The price lured me in as one of the cheaper ones I could find and I liked the claims it made on the packaging as lengthening and defining. For its price it does a really nice job. Like most Rimmel mascaras the formula is a bit liquidy and I find that I have to scrape a bit more off the brush before I use it. The curved wand is really nice for creating that buildable look and with a few more coats you'll have some fairly dramatic lashes. Your eyelashes don't stay very curled in this formula, but mine are always stick-straight regardless. I'd say it's great overall for a defined look, but not for curled or voluminous lashes. I'll be picking this up again when it runs out. For reals.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by KDBG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A good, reasonably priced mascara. You have to wipe off a lot of product before use but it thickens and lengthens without massive clumping. It doesn't stand up in extremely high humidity but not many mascaras do.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

$2 for mascara! okay! haha but I get what I pay for. The formula uncurls my eyelashes, wand is messy and I have to use my SK metal lash comb to tame clumps after application (i dont have to do this with my cg volume exact) & it flakes a bit as the day progresses. Not good since I wear contacts. Id hate to get a mascara crumb under my contact lens. PAIN. Only pros were that it lengthened my lashes (but in a sloppyish looking way) and gave my lashes some decent volume. Nothing vavavoom though. It was a fun cheap thrill to give a try but I wont get this again. Sorry Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by CleverRabbit

I've been using Extra Super Lash for quite a few years. It wasn't a special occasion nor a coveted beauty splurge when I first bought it, so I really can't say for sure how long this thing's been goin' on. And it's been kinda casual, this relationship we've got. Other mascaras have come and gone and Extra Super Lash has always been there. It's not that I'm indifferent about this mascara. I like it. I like it very very much. I just don't love it. It's more of a good friend than the love of my life.

But a good friend like this is always handy to have around. Especially in your makeup bag. Here's why:

It's cheap.
It's by Rimmel.
It's not fussy.
It's got a PROPER brush.
It defines, separates, lifts, curls and volumises your lashes.
Application is a doddle.
It lasts AGES.
It washes off with minimal effort.

Extra Super Lash - A great mascara worth having in your kit.

A more detailed review and other beauty product reviews can be found on my blog:
clever-rabbit.blogspot.com

Thanks for reading.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Imaverage

Okay so I've been using this product about a week and I very happy with it! I have problems with mascaras smudging throughout the day and this one has given me no problems. It also seems to curl my lashes which is incredible because my lashes do not hold a curl! On the other hand I tend to go for a more natural look with mascara so maybe if you don't want that than this wouldn't be for you. But it's the best I've tried and it's dirt cheap :) (Make sure you get the curved brush!)