July 25, 2014 | 1625 users online

Styling Products - Paul Mitchell - Gloss Drops

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2008 11:07:00 AM More reviews by salt4yourwounds

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Just bought this stuff -- really like it. It DOES weigh your hair down some, but I wanted that. I have course, thick hair that likes to go frizzy and is a bit dry, this stuff makes it feels really smooth and soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2008 3:55:00 PM More reviews by equestrian6791

I ama cosmetology student and my firend was doing my hair and decided to put this on my hair. OMG! Never again! This wweighed my hair down and made it look very, very greasy. It did give it shine, but made my hair look worse. I tried to put it up and my hair was very stiff. I do not recommend this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/19/2008 4:30:00 PM More reviews by michellemk

they should call this product Static Drops!! If you are prone to staticy hair... don't use this!!! I only have used it one time, and as I finger combed my hair after application, I looked like I had my finger in a socket. It was really bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2008 10:30:00 AM More reviews by katsme525

I have thick, damaged and frizzy hair. I used to use Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, but after awhile it wasen't enough. Then I went to a stylist and she recommended Gloss Drops. I used it, it was amazing. Smell was just okay. but it fades out. Don't use too much or it'll weigh your hair down. All I need to do is use 1-3 pumps in my hand, rub it in between my hands and lightly cover it over my hair. It's amazing, I'll buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by CleoBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best finishing creme I have ever had!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2007 1:34:00 AM More reviews by wellymacky

this gunk makes hair so greasy and weighed down. don't recommend. redken heat glide is good for gloss and also heat protection but can cause grease too. trying kerastase ciment thermique next, it's got brill reviews. for heat protection try paul mitchell heat seal spray aswell as a serum it's really good!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by lycn4717

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First of all the Pump is Terrible!!
It always squirts out of the top and leaks. They need a TUBE for it.. come-on PM make a TUBE!!!! its a horrible travel companion too cuz if its not upright it'll leak!!

Now the pros.
It looks great when you want that extra shine and texture.
But use too much and you'll be Greasy.. so be careful. Less = more!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 6:23:00 AM More reviews by DaisyPie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This has to be one of the best hair products I have used in my hair - I use this teamed up with the Paul Mitchell Heat Seal and my hair comes up looking so healthy and beautiful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2006 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Decent shine-enhancer. I have to use a tiny drop of this on damp hair or else it's too greasy, but it definitely tames frizz and adds subtle shine. It smells very nice and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 6:27:00 AM More reviews by 3926sarah

The best serum ever invented for dry curly hair. Makes my hair so shiny and elimnates frizz with a clean lemony fragrance. I use this after diffuse drying my hair with Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam and it provides the finishing touch to my hair style. Use this sparingly as too much could cause a greasy feeling in some hair types but my hair type just eats this up. Have repurchased many times over and will continue to repurchase as this is my HG.