Dior Crayon Eyeliner in Black

3.0

on 11/7/2007 6:31:00 PM

i found this to be a quite dry so it drags a fair bit if not warmed up enough. it isnt as black as it should be more charcoal, is easier to use once it is warmed up, works better for a slightly smoky look. and fades after 3 to four hours smudges when touched maybe cos i have slightly greasy lids. lovely packaging looks top quality and the smudger end is great.

on 9/24/2007 6:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is seriously the worse eyeliner I have ever used. It smudges so easily! I put it on the bottom of my lash line, because I don't have a fold, and when I get to school, all of my friends are like: what the hell happened to your eyes! And I look in the mirror to find it smudged all over, making me look like a panda. I would give it's staying power -1 since it does not have the ability to stay on the lash line at all.

on 6/8/2007 8:51:00 PM

I have been using this eyeliner without fail for the past 5 years. I like the crayons ability to smudge when necessary (using the nifty sponge on the end) and easy to glide and stay put lining. Very easy to rub off if you've marked lightly elsewhere but the staying power is there along the eyelids. The sharpener does it's job perfectly and one crayon will last a very long time. Therefore, expense = quality & quantity. As mentioned in other reviews the packaging is a luxurious plus.

on 5/17/2007 11:33:00 PM

I like it a lot. I'll probably try it next in waterproof to get more staying power. I love the blendability of this one though, waterproof doesn't really have it much.

on 5/10/2007 3:19:00 PM

Yes...it's a beautiful eyeliner but it has no staying power and comes on more like charcoal. Not what I want from a pencil that's supposed to come on black. An okay eyeliner for a steep price. I'm back to my L'Oreal pencil eyeliner.

Creamy texture, v. easy to apply. Steep price, but I agree with everyone, it's worth it for the glamorous packaging!! I feel better about myself just having this little baby in my makeup bag. As for the staying power, it doesn't do much for me..I'd repurchase though. How materialistic :)

on 11/23/2006 5:37:00 PM

You know to be honest... I think the basic Covergirl eyeliner is the same as this. The only thing about this is the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. Sounds silly, but I love my Diorshow mascara and eyeliner just because the packaging! Its kind of velvelty, and easy to smudge

on 9/24/2006 5:06:00 AM

Best crayon eyeliner I have come across so far. Much less smudging with this than usual and the staying power is impressive. Just lovely for a simple little black eyeliner!

on 9/15/2006 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was at a point that did not think that I could ever come across a black eyeliner that stays there and look beautiful all day. Well, my prayers were answered. This is a great eyeliner who are comfortable with solitary look for the eyes. Highly recommended.

on 4/15/2006 11:54:00 AM

I love love love Dior products, and this is my trusty little friend. However one lippy taken off because it doesn't tend to stay on for very long and it doesn't go on the inner rim of my eyes too smoothly. But still, it's Dior. Can't complain!