April 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Eyeliner - Christian Dior - Crayon Eyeliner in Black

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2007 6:35:00 AM More reviews by starzi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

This is seriously the worse eyeliner I have ever used. It smudges so easily! I put it on the bottom of my lash line, because I don't have a fold, and when I get to school, all of my friends are like: what the hell happened to your eyes! And I look in the mirror to find it smudged all over, making me look like a panda. I would give it's staying power -1 since it does not have the ability to stay on the lash line at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2007 8:51:00 PM More reviews by bazzar

I have been using this eyeliner without fail for the past 5 years. I like the crayons ability to smudge when necessary (using the nifty sponge on the end) and easy to glide and stay put lining. Very easy to rub off if you've marked lightly elsewhere but the staying power is there along the eyelids. The sharpener does it's job perfectly and one crayon will last a very long time. Therefore, expense = quality & quantity. As mentioned in other reviews the packaging is a luxurious plus.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2007 11:33:00 PM More reviews by AJC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like it a lot. I'll probably try it next in waterproof to get more staying power. I love the blendability of this one though, waterproof doesn't really have it much.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2007 3:19:00 PM More reviews by CrisAlex

Yes...it's a beautiful eyeliner but it has no staying power and comes on more like charcoal. Not what I want from a pencil that's supposed to come on black. An okay eyeliner for a steep price. I'm back to my L'Oreal pencil eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2006 11:39:00 PM More reviews by coutureisqueen

Creamy texture, v. easy to apply. Steep price, but I agree with everyone, it's worth it for the glamorous packaging!! I feel better about myself just having this little baby in my makeup bag. As for the staying power, it doesn't do much for me..I'd repurchase though. How materialistic :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2006 5:37:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

You know to be honest... I think the basic Covergirl eyeliner is the same as this. The only thing about this is the packaging is BEAUTIFUL. Sounds silly, but I love my Diorshow mascara and eyeliner just because the packaging! Its kind of velvelty, and easy to smudge

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2006 5:06:00 AM More reviews by rosadavan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Best crayon eyeliner I have come across so far. Much less smudging with this than usual and the staying power is impressive. Just lovely for a simple little black eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2006 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

I was at a point that did not think that I could ever come across a black eyeliner that stays there and look beautiful all day. Well, my prayers were answered. This is a great eyeliner who are comfortable with solitary look for the eyes. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2006 11:54:00 AM More reviews by lisajoanne

I love love love Dior products, and this is my trusty little friend. However one lippy taken off because it doesn't tend to stay on for very long and it doesn't go on the inner rim of my eyes too smoothly. But still, it's Dior. Can't complain!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2004 9:37:00 AM More reviews by emann

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was ok for me-i usually like to wear my eyeliner on the inside of my bottom eyelid so i'm looking for something which really lasts!!!This does not last too long and wears off quickly.although i do like the fcat it has great packing with a smudger at one end and its texture is very soft.it is excellent for the top eyelid.