Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

May I start by saying I WISH I loved this. For the amount you get and the great reviews what could go wrong? Ermmm well nothing terrible, I just found this a bit rubbish... I love the pump and consistency of the product but it does smell like plain washed down hand soap. Apart from that I started getting whiteheads after 2 days of use in my t zone and chin... This might not have been such a pain had my skin of actually felt moisturised! Alas my nose went dry and flakes appeared... This does happen with some moisturisers so maybe it's a certain ingredient? The positive about this is the price- you get a lot for your money but if it isn't working for you what's the point? I ended up giving this for my mum who is 45 and loves it: although she hasn't used moisturiser before so Maybe anything is better than nothing. Get a sample and see how you go!!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this, and at first this product worked well for me. I kept my whole skincare regime the same when I tried this, and just switched out the moisturizer. For a week it was great. It didn't make me too oily, as some moisturizers can. It felt light yet hydrating. It has no discernable scent. After about a week or so I started getting closed comedones all over my face. I don't really have sensitive skin, but sometimes I get closed comedones if a product doesn't agree with me at first. Usually it'll go away once my skin gets used to the new product. I used this for another two days and my closed comedones multiplied, so I immediately stoppped and went back to my old moisturizer. They went away. I guess my skin really didn't like this moisturizer, but that's okay with me. I received a sample from a friend so I'm glad I didn't have to pay for a full tube of this, only to have it fail for me as it did. I'd rather pay less for the CeraVe I use now and have used for years. No biggie.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I think this moisturizer makes me oilier throughout the day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best moisturiser I have used to date. Will definitely be purchasing it again! I have combination/oily skin and I like how it's a relatively light formula. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft and smooth all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My absolute HG. Wish I’d tried this ages ago! I have rosacea so very sensitive skin, so 99.9% of moisturisers break me out, but this doesn’t. I’m also oily, but this is the best moisturiser I’ve tried – no extra oiliness. I used Clarins Hydra Matte for years, which is also fine on my skin but is twice the price. The price for this is great for a high-end brand, and the packaging is perfect – pump bottle, plastic to not heavy, clear so can see how much left. Not sure it would be enough for dry skins, but would recommend for oily or combination as well as sensitive.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this moisturizer. I have combination/oily skin, but I think this may be too light for a winter moisturizer. It does an okay job, but I'm not wow-ed by it. When my skin isn't moisturized enough, I tend to get scattered, small pimples in random places on my face and that happened with this. Also, my forehead still gets pretty oily when I use this, but then again I haven't found anything that prevents that from happening and I've tried tons of products. I think I'll revisit this for the summer months, but for now, it's not my favorite.

This is my HG moisturizer! I have combo/acne prone skin. I use it morning and night except during the colder months (I'll only use it in the morning). It immediatly sinks into my skin and will leave my skin soft, glowy but not oily and I don't feel any tightness.
I love the packaging, the pump, the slight smell and it lasts me a long time. I have and will purchase this again!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am completely in love with this product, I haven't got one bad word to say about it !!! If you have oily skin then this is such a nice product due to the fact that it's a gel. The moisturiser will not work as well.

It's such a soothing product, it almost has a cooling sensation. I firstly tried the 50ml tube and went though that very quickly because of how much I loved it, I then went back to my nearest Clinique counter and bought 2 big tubes! It's the only gel moisturiser I will ever use! Obsessed!!!!

I love this product, however only in the summer months. I have dry skin which I find, like so many others, needs a strong moistureizer in the winter, when the air is that little crisper.

Yet, you cannot fail to go wrong with this and a little goes along way, its perfect for under for your sun kissed face. Or if you have constant skin this product will do a good job.

Its hydrating, cooling but very runny and the colour maybe of putting to some, but easily applied and dries fast.

Its ok for my combination skin