August 31, 2014 | 1049 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by lizzles630

My go to moisturizer! I have oily skin and find that this gives just enough moisturization for my skin, without making my skin super oily. I feel like people with dry skin would not like this as it isn't intensely moisturizing. Those with dry skin should go for the Clinique Dramatically Moisturizing Lotion. Anyways, I have gone through 2 bottles of this stuff, and one bottle will easily last you a year. The price is 26.00 which is a bit high for a moisturizer, but it lasts a while and is amazing :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2014 11:17:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased the small size oil free version just to try it for summer when my skin tends to be a little bit more oily, my skin is normal to dry with a few occasional hormonal breakouts I used it after my also brand new glam glow super mud mask, the next day I had four whiteheads on my T zone, I thought it was the mask so I applied a spot treatment at night and my origins night cream, in the morning my skin was clear again ... so, I washed my face and apply again the moisturizer and by the afternoon I had again the white heads, so it wasn't the mask it was the moisturizer!!! I have used the mask after that so, it was weird the reaction in my skin :( I use it on my neck and chest just to finish it since in the store I bought it there is not return policy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 10:51:00 PM More reviews by independentsorority

I love this moisturizer! I use it everyday before I put on my primer. I have acne prone skin and this doesn't clog my pores at all. It keeps my face moisturized all day. It is just the right thickness. It leaves my face moisturized without it being too thick or oily. Even though it is a little expensive, it is totally worth it. My mom uses this moisturizer too, and has been using it for years. Super high quality. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This moisturized my face without it feeling greedy. It felt like there was NOTHING on my skin! It felt amazing. a little goes a long way too! I've had it for almost a year and i still have half a bottle.this is my go to moisturizer. the price is in the 20 dollar range.. totally worth the price

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by DanielleKassing

I have mixed feelings about this product. I bought a small travel size from sephora because I have a difficult time finding products that work with my oily combo, sensitive, and acne prone skin. So I bought a small tube to try it out. It's been about 6 weeks of using it now and I really don't think I like it. I like the gel consistency. I like that it soaks in to my skin right away and makes my skin feel really smooth. But it makes me really oily for some odd reason. I know it's suppose to do the opposite... But even by the time I'm done doing my makeup, I'm oily already. Although I have oily skin as it is, being oily that quickly is not normal for me. But I do like that it moisturizes well. So I have stopped using it during the day and use only at night. When I wake up in the morning I have a disgusting oily film all over my face. Yuck! I will continue to use it at night until it is gone, but will not be repurchasing this. If I'm going to purchase a product for oily control, I would expect it to do such!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/4/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin and decided to try this moisturizer. It made my face very oily so i didn't like it. Returned it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by maddie915

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very dry skin and this really moisturizes my skin. I like how it moisturizes my skin without making my skin feel oily. The price is high though and I need to purchase frequently.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Emolloy

The product name does not lie. It definitely made my skin dramatically different. I used it for a week and at first I loved it. But by the end of the week my forehead was covered in tiny bumps. And the rest of my face was breaking out. It completely clogged my pores. I'm at the point where it's probably going to take me 3 weeks to get my skin clear again. If you are acne prone I would not consider this at all. It's not worth it I wish I hadn't.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Slcatlow

Tried the cream and the gel and yes the gel is a better product..but still to me its nothing special..having combination skin..it didn't help at all. It didn't break me out nor did it really hydrate my skin or even balance me. I used it for around 3/4 months and I never saw any kind of improvement. Worth a try..but I'd go with a sample first before you buy the full bottle as it's not the cheapest.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:54:00 AM More reviews by babycat1973

I don't get the whole Clinique 3 Step thing, it just doesn't work! I used all of the products (in 3, for oily skin) religiously for three years, only to find that I got better effects on my skin from products which cost half the price. I don't understand what is so dramatically different about this: It's a nice consistency, goes on well and does the job of moisturising without creating an oil slick on your face, but that's it really, nothing much different to any other brand. I think it's grossly over priced for what it is and the whole 3 Step System has taught me a valuable lesson in not believing the hype.