December 20, 2014 | 904 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by linaqonita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

perfect moisturizing gel for combination to oily skin. give it a try, cant explain longer because it's just so amazing. my HG moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 4:30:00 AM More reviews by queenofthenile

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

How on earth have I never tried this product before? I have always despised putting moisturiser on my already greasy face because it makes my skin look dirty and shiny even if it has been freshly washed. But at the same time, if I don't use moisturiser my skin will become even more oily throughout the day, leading to breakouts. So I'm happy to say that this lovely gel moisturises without a trace of greasiness. My face just looks very fresh and feels so soft. My skin is so much less oily throughout the day and my foundation still looks good after eight hours wear. And no breakouts! A simple but truly wonderful product.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by Ratten1996

Price is acceptable. Packaging is really convenient for a plump,so I don't have to dig my fingers into it.

I have normal skin. Its mild,cause no sign of allergy,and provide the right amount of moisture to my face. Fast absorbed and effective on soothing the skin,however, the consistency is kinda thick and oily which can be irritating as I stay in a tropical country.

Like Clinique moisture surge range better,so will not purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 1:20:00 AM More reviews by zagooooo321

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This moisturizer really worked but you have to wait for a while to see the results. When I used this I had fewer breakouts and my skin just looked healthy. It lasted me 7 months using it daily but sparingly. For the effect it was worth the price compared to my cheaper clean & clear which was just okay.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by vickie34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't really know what to say about this product
I have oily skin, it does moisturize, but it kind of gives my face an oily feel
When its summer i dislike this product for giving me the oily feel, but when its fall or winter i think it does the job.
so i will probably repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2014 5:32:00 AM More reviews by Vanille9

I finally found a perfect moisturizer for my skin. I have combination skin type and almost all moisturizers are making my pores look bigger and I look greasy even if I use mattyfing foundation. But I can still find some dry patches on my cheeks. I was a bit sceptical at first, because I thought that this gel consistention will be suitable only for very oily skin and my periferial parts of face will be dry. But I was wrong. I am using it more than two weeks and my skin looks healthy but not oily and I dont have any red patches on my skin. It is probably because of the fragrance free and non allergenic ingredients. The packaging is okay, it is not so important for me, if the content is perfect. I will definitely keep buying this moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/29/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by aenflex

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have normal skin, not very oily and not very dry. I do not suffer from acne, breakouts, and my skin is not sensitive in the least.
For many years I have been using a mixture of Rosehip seed oil, Argan oil, vitamin E oil and carrot seed essential oil as my primary moisturizer. This works amazingly on my skin and I have no plans on stopping using this formulation for day time use. However, I was looking for a nighttime moisturizer that was heavier, plumping and quite hydrating. Somehow I ended up at the Clinique counter, and I was given samples of a few products, this being one of them.
Smell: clean, natural and barely noticeable.
Consistency: more like a lotion/creme. Applies easily and they aren't kidding when they say it absorbs right in. Within a few moments it has disappeared from my skin without a trace.

Overall I did not find this hydrating or moisturizing enough for my needs. I do not plan on purchasing a full-size bottle. However for those with sensitive and/or oily skin, this may be a very great product to try. It absorbs completely in, leaves no residue or discernible build up, contains no oil.
DECENT LID PRIMER.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by Meemiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

So I was quite happy with this product; my skin felt properly moisturized and I didn't break out from it. However, it made my skin super shiny up to the point where I could 'wipe' off the greasy shinyness of my T-zone after a few hours.
When I went back to the store and told them my problem, I was being told that this is NOT a moisturizer to be used on its own as it only moisturizes the top layer of your skin - this should be used using the whole line of this product, including the cleansers etc.
I wasn't aware of this and I felt quite bummed out that they didn't tell me when I purchased the product the first time. So eventhough I thought this was a nice product, apparently it isn't as good for my skin (on its own) as I thought it was. I haven't read anyone else saying this, so please beware of this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by nostalgia496

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a really lightweight moisturiser which was perfect for me because I have really oily skin. It didn't break me out or make me look too shiny. The packaging is also really pretty- it's minimalistic and the colour is pretty too (probably from dyes though), I also find the pump is also more hygienic than a tub. The price wasn't excellent though, I paid $59aud for it which doesn't seem worth it...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Whynot15

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is great stuff. It absorbs quickly and leaves a soft, smooth finish. This isn't quite enough moisture for my skin some days, but I will still use it and add a layer of Elta MD Intense on top. This is one of the cheaper moisturizers that can work on my combinaton/dry skin that doesn't break me out.