Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

3.8

INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Bis-Peg-18 Methylether Dimethyl Silane, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Polysilicone-11, Silica, Propylene Glycol Dicaprate, Oleth-10, Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium-Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow 5, Red 4, Yellow 6

on 8/5/2015 4:27:00 PM

This moisturiser is an absolute godsend for oily skin!! Beautifully light, balances out the skin amazingly, I can't imagine not using this moisturiser. I completely trust Clinique as their products are developed by dermatologists! You can really tell with this product.
I read a few other reviews and the bad reviews that I have seen have been by people with more dry skin rather than oily. People who are considering buying this product should know that it's specifically for those with more oilier skin-no wonder those with drier skin don't like it, it's not meant for them!

on 8/5/2015 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I thought that when I reached this stage in life (on the cusp of turning 50), my skin would be parched dry and I would need heavy creams. I'm definitely wrong on that as I still have normal/oily combo skin that cannot tolerate creams and my skin prefers gel formulas.
I didn't really care for the original Dramatically Different Moisturizer and I found that too greasy for my skin.
I decided to try the new gel formula and it's my favourite daytime moisturizer underneath sunscreen. It's lightweight and feels great on my skin and no break outs.
The pump container is great too.
I recommend this moisturizer if you have oily or normal/oily skin, but definitely do a patch test first.

on 7/28/2015 2:09:00 PM

i used this till it ran out with no skin problems, but i won't buy it again because it's pointlessly expensive.

on 7/26/2015 1:02:00 PM

This is pure silicon goop. I have combination to oily skin and I hated this product. I bought the mini size to try it out. So glad I didn't shell out my money on the pump bottle. This useless product is not cheap.
Like what is the purpose of this? It doesn't moisturize and it doesn't mattify.
If you have perfectly perfect skin and you just need to slather something on your face for the heck of it, then you might want to try it. But if you want to see an improvement in your skin, don't waste your money!

on 7/23/2015 3:37:00 AM

I really did not get along with this product. For someone that in the winter mostly gets very dry skin, I thought this would work a treat! But no. The texture is very heavy on your skin and leaves your face feeling very sticky and greasy. This did not help my dry patches at all! I am quite sensitive to changes in skin care when it comes to breaking out but this just made my pimples so much worse. Would not recommend

on 7/15/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my HG moisturizer for 20 years, until I reached my mid 40s. It is perfect for my sensitive, combination skin. Then, as I aged, it was not enough on it's own so I switched to more "heavy duty" products with anti-aging properties, etc. I found a bunch of sample tubes (part of GWP) in the back of my cabinet, and was using them for a purse hand cream. BTW, it's awesome for this.

The other day, I tried it instead of my usual serum after cleansing in the morning, but before my day cream. It was amazing. It smoothed my fine lines like my serum does, but is light for summer use. I rediscovered an old friend and I will continue to use it, even when I have to purchase it.

on 7/15/2015 11:13:00 AM

I didn't like this at all. I naturally have very dry skin and this made it kind of greasy and I broke out across my cheekbones. I noticed small pimples appear around my jaw area after using this and was not happy at all.

on 7/14/2015 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Let's just say: when I thought that I lost this product for a week, I was DEVASTATED! I love this moisturizer so much. It goes on very smoothly, dries quickly, and leaves your skin feeling fresh, plump, and beautiful. There is no noticeable smell to the product. The only reason I'm rating it 4/5 is the price. :(

on 7/14/2015 5:07:00 AM

This product has saved and changed my skin. I've had bad acne since I was 11 (I am now 23) and I've tried EVERYTHING. I've now got my skin routine down but this is the product that really made a difference. The key to using this is patience. I've never had good skin, always acne, even if it didn't surface I've always had bumps. Use this as a night AND day moisturizer and it completely cleared up my skin and made it super soft with no active breakouts or even under the skin acne. Highly recommend this for those with sensitive, oily, acne prone skin. Wears beautifully under makeup as well. I usually apply 2 layers since one isn't enough to moisturize completely.

on 7/9/2015 6:35:00 AM

I heard so many good things about this product so I decided to give it a try.

Pros:
None

Cons:
+ Not hydrating enough for my combination skin ( I tested it in both summer & winter )
+ Irritating
+ Expensive

Popular Moisturizers