July 22, 2014 | 1893 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried most from brands like Frederick fakkai kerastase to Pantene, sometimes we need to try a very bad shampoo to realise how good something actually is. So when I use Aussie products i love the smell and most of all the result but sometimes being the fickle person I am I think to my self I'm gonna try that new product and see if its any good but to be honest if I stuck to Aussie 100% of the time I'd be happy with my hair 100% of the time so basically I will always use this product and have it in my bathroom and when I get curious about the latest shampoo no doubt Aussie will correct the terrible mess it left my hair in! When something's good its good and I'm glad i found this its just brilliant

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Tabby95

I love this deep conditioner! I first bought it after I bleached my hair the first time, as I decided it needed some TLC. The product smells amazing and I do think it makes a difference to my hair when it has been really damaged (through dying or heat). When my hair is in normal condition it doesn't seem to do that much. I have very thick, quite curly hair so I usually use a normal conditioner before using this product so all the tangles are definitely out. Also, I tend to apply this just to my ends as I can't afford to keep buying bottles of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

First Aussie product for me and I was grossed out by the smell, somewhere between bubblegum and chlorophyll - yikes. Fortunately the smell doesn't really linger in the hair much. I am quite impressed with the detangling and softening properties of this, I rinsed after a minute or two and it still made my dry thick hair very manageable. That said, the smell is so unpleasant that I very likely won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by mist81

I am in LOVE with this product!! I have used every expensive deep moisturizer you can think of. Ranging from $20-$55. I "cheated" on my hair lady and the other lady fried my hair pretty bad. Tried Enjoy, Moroccan, K-Pak, and several others. Finally went to Aussie as my last resort, and OMG it's amazing! My damage is almost completely repaired, hair is shinier than it has ever been. This product is very very light. Most cheaper products leave a film on my hair and make it greasy. When I use this I can go the next two days without washing my hair. Try this product! It only cost me $2.97, so if you don't agree then you only spent $3!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this so much! It's an excellent conditoner. It leaves hair amazingly soft!! It is great for brittle or damaged hair too! I love all the aussie hair products and have bought this conditioner a lot of times and will continue to but it. Its so good for your hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by SaPev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product qorks great on my hair and everything, but thats not really what i want to say
It absolutely stinks! to high heaven! it kind of smells like burning, or horrible medicine stuff. Can't stand it. I want to use it to make my hair feel nice, but can only use it once a month coz it smells so bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by Pixiechix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this stuff is great. I have long, thick, curly hair and it was dry and straw like. Some of it was so dry it didn't even move which I hate. After a cut it doesn't lake long for the condition of my hair to go like this - corse and horrid.
Added to this is the fact that six months into my 30th year I found my first grey hair : ( . I wonder if that has something to do with the condition of my hair.
Anyway, I was about to take the leap into buying kerastase wonder conditioner but at 30 for a small tub I wasn't that keen. I came on here to see reviews and others where this product was mentioned so I decided to buy some of this before spending more. I am so pleased that I did. This stuff is great, the condition of my hair has improved dramatically, I can't believe it. I am amazed with it really. On offer at boots at the mo with buy 2 and get one free or at super drug for 2 for 6.99 so a bargain too, I have stocked up on other products in the range and they have not disappointed either. I am really pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Jadeke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The best conditioner ever! My hair really absorbs this stuff, and it doesn't weigh my hair down at all. I have blonde shoulder length hair that has been through a lot over the years, and this really makes it look healthy.
Too bad they don't sell it in Belgium, but luckily I can buy it in the Netherlands.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 7:45:00 AM More reviews by SanyaX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I heard so many good reviews about this product and I really needed a good conditioner cos my hair has been straightened curled dyed. So I bought this from boots as they were doing 3 for 2 on all hair care products and this stuff actually works ! My ends feel so smooth and split end free !! I absolutely love it an will continue to use it. The smell of it is amazing too. FYI I shampoo my hair first using herbal essences beautiful ends and use this to condition. My hair is oily from the roots and dry from the ends. Love this seriously guys try it !

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Belle145

I LOVE this conditioner. I have curly hair which tends to be very matte and coarse, I always thought that was just my hair type and there was nothing I could do to remedy this but after trying this Aussie product my opinion's completely changed. This conditioner leaves my hair feeling SO soft, I cannot recommend it enough. Even when my hair has dried it still feels so silky I can't help but want to run my fingers through it again and again! It's not too expensive, I can pick it up from Boots for a fiver and whilst there's not a terrible amount of product in it I will definitely be repurchasing this. When I think back to how damaged my hair felt before to now it's so worth the money!