November 24, 2014 | 1752 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - New 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

Excellent product that provides deep nutrition and moisture. I especially like this product since it doesn't weigh down my fine straight hair. Doesn't seem to make hair greasy soon either.
Love the packaging: it has a whole in the cap with some rubber membrane. You simply squeeze and get the amount of product you need. No need to remove the cap. Ingenious!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by GeorgiePorge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My hair has smelled beautiful all day, I got compliments about how nice my hair looked! So shiny and smooth!! Wooo! :) thanks for your help mua! Xx

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 9:56:00 PM More reviews by DesPi1997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolute life saver!I used it today for the first time.Left it on for about 30 minutes and my hair looked as if I had just gotten out of the salon when I rinsed it!I am definitely buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SandieRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AMAZING. The smell, my hair after application LOVE LOVE LOVE. Only a fiver you won't be disappointed hair feels like silk. Every other deep conditioner I've tried just a loada pony. People that give this a negative review don't deserve to have hair Aussie products always do wonders for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried most from brands like Frederick fakkai kerastase to Pantene, sometimes we need to try a very bad shampoo to realise how good something actually is. So when I use Aussie products i love the smell and most of all the result but sometimes being the fickle person I am I think to my self I'm gonna try that new product and see if its any good but to be honest if I stuck to Aussie 100% of the time I'd be happy with my hair 100% of the time so basically I will always use this product and have it in my bathroom and when I get curious about the latest shampoo no doubt Aussie will correct the terrible mess it left my hair in! When something's good its good and I'm glad i found this its just brilliant

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by Tabby95

I love this deep conditioner! I first bought it after I bleached my hair the first time, as I decided it needed some TLC. The product smells amazing and I do think it makes a difference to my hair when it has been really damaged (through dying or heat). When my hair is in normal condition it doesn't seem to do that much. I have very thick, quite curly hair so I usually use a normal conditioner before using this product so all the tangles are definitely out. Also, I tend to apply this just to my ends as I can't afford to keep buying bottles of it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

First Aussie product for me and I was grossed out by the smell, somewhere between bubblegum and chlorophyll - yikes. Fortunately the smell doesn't really linger in the hair much. I am quite impressed with the detangling and softening properties of this, I rinsed after a minute or two and it still made my dry thick hair very manageable. That said, the smell is so unpleasant that I very likely won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by mist81

I am in LOVE with this product!! I have used every expensive deep moisturizer you can think of. Ranging from $20-$55. I "cheated" on my hair lady and the other lady fried my hair pretty bad. Tried Enjoy, Moroccan, K-Pak, and several others. Finally went to Aussie as my last resort, and OMG it's amazing! My damage is almost completely repaired, hair is shinier than it has ever been. This product is very very light. Most cheaper products leave a film on my hair and make it greasy. When I use this I can go the next two days without washing my hair. Try this product! It only cost me $2.97, so if you don't agree then you only spent $3!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this so much! It's an excellent conditoner. It leaves hair amazingly soft!! It is great for brittle or damaged hair too! I love all the aussie hair products and have bought this conditioner a lot of times and will continue to but it. Its so good for your hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by SaPev

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product qorks great on my hair and everything, but thats not really what i want to say
It absolutely stinks! to high heaven! it kind of smells like burning, or horrible medicine stuff. Can't stand it. I want to use it to make my hair feel nice, but can only use it once a month coz it smells so bad.