October 22, 2014 | 2089 users online

Foundations - Maybelline - Dream Matte Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by chrstnalauren

This is one of my favourite foundations.

I have very oily skin and often have a hard time finding a foundation that will stay matte all day. But then I found this one at the drug store and decided to give it a shot. I am so happy that I spent the money and tried this out.

The texture is very bizarre, it almost feels like it's dry and the application at first is very thick but after blending it all in the outcome is beautiful! I have finally found the perfect solution to my oily skin.

First I put on my lightweight foundation, followed by this... and then a pressing powder and let me tell you, my makeup looks the same at night as it did in the morning. No need for re-application.

I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for good coverage and an all day matte coverage.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMeggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down my favorite foundation. I have SUPER oily skin and this foundation stays on all day! Coverage is great, feels lightweight, I will continue to buy as long as they sell it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by lauren97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

If you have dry skin like me, DO NOT BUY THIS. It makes flakes way more visible and even makes them appear worse than they are! The color was great, but it did not work well with my dry skin at all. Eventually I mixed it with a really nice facial moisturizer and it worked better. The reason I give this product such a good review is because I know a lot of people that have somewhat oily skin that are in love with this foundation. It makes their skin look flawless. It is a pretty heavy product, so don't go for it if you are looking for a more natural look. It's a really nice product, just not for dry skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by CurvesAhead

This product does NOT last long at all and is not worth it! like how this product looks on my skin as soon as I put it on, it gives a nice matte finish, and does a nice job of covering my rosacea and acne, but in about an hour I notice my skin looking shiny and the product deteriorating, which is really disappointing because I like the looking and feel of it when it goes on! Wouldn't waste my money on it again, as I have to reapply almost every hour!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by SaraDoll

Amazing product, I love this stuff! I will never change my foundation ever again, this it the best! It's soooo smooth and gives the best coverage! Really good for people with oily skin not good for people with dry and flaky skin though, but since I don't have that this is perfect! :D <3

rated 2 of 5 on 9/10/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by linerqueen24

Applied nicely, I liked the consistency but was unfortunately too dark for a fair skin tone like mine, even the lightest shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Texture was nice, I like the mouse texture, and I really like how it is matte, however,
I do not like how it looks on the skin, it does nothing to help with shine, I become very oily shortly after applying. It looks cakey and very fake on the skin.
I will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to start by saying I never wore this alone. I mix it with another foundation to get the color I want. It is very smooth and creamy and I really love the texture.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Mak3upn00b

For quite some time, the only foundation I have used is Loreal Magic smooth soufflé. I bought this product in an attempt to find something that I can now buy instead because magic smooth is no longer sold in stores. I have not had any issues with breakouts due to this product, and I have had problems with acne in the past. I love the texture and the velvety feel on my skin, and if not for comparison(online I can now buy magic smooth for cheaper, and I prefer the overall quality better), this product would have five stars in my book.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 5:03:00 AM More reviews by INDIGObeaut

I absolutely love this foundation! I had my doubts about purchasing this product after reading a few reviews on MUA about people having breaking outs and my skin acne prone. However, I use my beauty blender and pat it in the pot and then on my face. This way it minimizes the chances of bacteria build up in the pot when you use your fingers.