Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

3.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyltrimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, BHT, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-):, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica

on 2/18/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I have been using this in dark 3 since I was 14. So 9 almost 10 years. I still use it until this day.Lasts a long time and one of the only foundations I can find in my exact skin color.

on 2/11/2015 7:53:00 AM

Holy Grail foundation!! I saw my sister use this when we were on vacation in Mexico, and her face looked FLAWLESS, even though it was hot and we were walking near the beach. I had to try it for myself, so I bought a jar. The texture is so unique and it melts like butter on your face, but it doesn't feel heavy and cakey. I would recommend that you apply this with a damp beauty blender (sponge) to soak up the excessive product, and set it with some powder. Very cheap and totally worth it!

on 2/9/2015 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I am an nc44-45 and I had this foundation in the shade caramel. I loved this foundation for my blemished acne prone skin until I found out that it has parabens, which isn't good for me as I have PCOS and parabens may interact with my estrogen levels so I avoid it on my skin.

If maybelline take out the parabens and use an alternative preservative, then I would repurchase the new formula.

on 2/8/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love the consistency of the product the fact that it feels so light on the face and isn't cakey is a plus but the down fall is that it transfers very easily, the darkest shade is dark coco 3 which is Wat I was and it seemed a bit light on my face. To me it not a photo ready foundation as it looks patchy on my photos and I size is pretty small and would last maybe a month depending on how much u use.

I used this for a while because I don't like the heaviness that comes with using a liquid foundation. This works OK. Nothing special. It did not match my skin well it was too orange. The next shade up and down did not match me either. It's a nice, airy, light foundation but it's nothing great. I probably would not purchase again.

on 1/28/2015 11:55:00 AM

I've been using this since i was 14. I love everything about it!! So soft and light but still gives good coverage. Goes on evenly with no streaks or cakey look. the price is good for the amount of time it lasts me.
LOVE this foundation

on 1/27/2015 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I want to talk about this product but specifically the shade DARK COCOA 3. i have used the latter for many years and would get it from USA ... i now live in UK and have quickly discovred a difference in packaging for the dream matte mouse here vs USA kind. secondly, in UK they do not have this colour "Dark cocoa 3" but instead they have "Dark 70 cocoa". Upon using the UK variant i discovered that it is darker than the dakr cocoa 3 i used to use from USA. There are no other "Dark" variants in UK so this is the only option I have. I wonder if this can change.

on 1/24/2015 8:19:00 PM

It is an average product for everyday use. It lasts a long period of time and it doesn't has to be reapplied during daytime. I reccomend to use this with a brush to even up the face.

on 1/24/2015 7:43:00 PM

I love this product! I love that its so easyyy to apply and that it really covers my redness and keratosis pilaris (yes I have it on my face, don't judge). I love the matte effect and even with the full coverage; its very light and did I mention that I love it!! I tried different BB creams and other light foundations to cover my keratosis pilaris and it didn't do anything or it made it more noticeable (my keratosis pilaris). But today I walked into work and a co-worker was like, "Your skin looks amazing! What did you do?" And I was like I have the mousse foundation on, and she said that she didn't even think I had foundation on! I was so happy, haha, I can fake good skin and people will really believe its my skin! I'm just going to go and dance around now, because I have accomplished something amazing...just saying. Alright, hope this was helpful! Have a great day folks!

on 1/21/2015 5:43:00 PM

I wasn't a huge fan of this, but didn't hate it either. It made my skin look very smooth and was easy to apply and blend, but none of their colors matched me. They're all too orange. I don't know if I should fault the products performance for their color selection, but I am. Also, the product fell out of the pan into the lid before I even used it. It doesn't seem hygienic the way it is packaged. I probably would have used up the product, and maybe loved it if any of them matched but they all ended up in the trash. The time I did have it on though it seemed to get shiny quickly.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAYBELLINE Dream Matte Mousse foundation review [has Cancer producing ingredient] by LifeThoughtsCamera