NYX Mega Shine - Beige

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil, Octyldodecanol, Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit, Bees Wax, Paraffin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Grape (vitis vinifera)Seed Oil, Butyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Propyl Parahydroxy Benzoate, Microcrystalline Wax, Ceresin, Polybutene, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E acetate), Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake, Fragrance.

on 1/9/2014 12:35:00 PM

Loooove this nyx lipglosses. They feel like a highend lipgloss to me actually better than some of the ones I've tried. It's not sticky at all, it's hydrating, the colors are fab and they smeeeell delicious. Really can't say anything bad about them!!

on 12/22/2013 1:26:00 PM

A pretty mlbb lipgloss that is pigmented enough to wear on its own. Its less sticky and is thinner in consistency than the butter glosses, plus I adore the scent! ♡ Reminds me of christmas candies for some reason. This colour is pretty common but I do love the formula!

I like this gloss enough. Would I repurchase? Sure, if I ever ran out of it or it went rancid. The color is nice and neutral and would be flattering on many skintones. The formula is nice - not too thick; not too thin. The scent is positively delightful. It smells like cherry limeade! My only complaint is the packaging. It easily collects product in the cap and around the threads, so it needs to be cleaned often. But I really like this product otherwise!

on 10/27/2013 9:10:00 PM

Love this colour! It looks great with my daily lip stain and it's flattering against my skin tone. It's comfortable to wear and glides on smoothly. The packaging is cute and I trust it not to leak or open in my purse. However, it smells exactly like my allergy medicine. I love it a lot still and I will repurchase!

on 8/6/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The gloss is very pigmented and has a high shine to it. The smell is like cherry flavored candy and medicine and is a bit sticky and thick for my taste. It lasts about 2 to 3 hours, which is all I ask, but I didn't like the color on me. It doesn't suit my skintone. I'm medium with cool undertones, yellow surface (Chinese) and this is too bright and light for me. So the only cons is the stickiness and the color which is my fault.

on 8/5/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

First off, I love the color of this lipgloss,I really do. It is not "beige" by any means, just a really soft pink that is so versatile and flattering. Why the 3 stars? I really don't like the formula, its consistency is too thin for me and so much so, that even with how pigmented it is, it settles into the cracks of my lips and looks really bad. It doesn't last long either, I find myself applying this at least a couple times per hour. It just wears really bad on me. I don't lick my lips or eat or anything but I find that thicker lip glosses stay better on my lips. And the packaging, I can't get it to stop leaking, at least where the wand screws back, I always have a ton of leakage whenever I screw it back on, despite how much I clean it off with a tissue.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

So beige lipgloss is not beige in color. What a silly name for it. Beige is actually a real pretty mauve-pink shade. It is very pigmented and contains no visible shimmer or sparkles. I was looking for a gloss that would pair with Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Sex Machine. Wow, I hit the nail the head by getting this gloss. Beige works beaufiul with Nars Sex Machine.

on 6/12/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Omg! This is my Holy Grail lipgloss! It is the perfect pink! It is very pigmented, long lasting, comfortable to wear, and easy to apply! I think this color would look good on everyone! It doesn't have sparkles in it or tiny shimmers so you don't have to worry about looking to "dolled up"! My only issue with this is the packaging, it is very cute and it is quite nice, but when you go to put the applicator back into the tube itself the lipgloss will sometimes build up excess gloss on the outside and get all over the place! Somewhat annoying! :(

I LOVE this product!! They don't sell NYX Cosmetics in the UK so I was really gutted when I heard lots of beauty guru's on Youtube raving about it. However I took a trip to Germany last week and they sold NYX in one of the shopping malls I went to! I was so happy :D I bought this and also a blusher which I was also extremely happy with. I usually don't like wearing lip gloss since I felt if I went outside my hair would get in it and it would be all yucky on my lip, so I would stick to just wearing lipsticks. However I tried this as soon as I got it and it is completely different to usual lip glosses! It is so soft on your lips and doesn't feel sticky at all! I wear it over lipsticks sometime and by itself others, either way I love it and I will hopefully be able to repurchase it again!

on 5/27/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beige is actually a lovely mauve-y pink color and I love it! This was the first color I bought from NYX brand, not knowing that it was a favorite of many, and I totally know why: 1. The formula is not too sticky. It blends and applies easily and it has a pleasant smell. 2. Great pigmentation. Not too bold, but not too sheer. It is just right. 3. Cute packaging and a great price for the quality. I really enjoy this gloss and think that anyone can pull off this color.

Popular Lip Glosses