October 25, 2014 | 1723 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by EmilyWales

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have blemished skin and this cleared my skin after just two days of using it, it removes all the oils from my skin but doesn't leave it dry but rather hydrated! It has a sweet smell. The only downside is the pump

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 3:55:00 AM More reviews by illbebe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a my holy grail facial cleanser. It aided in clearing/preventing many breakouts since I started using it in October 2013. I try to use twice a day (for best results). It has a cooling, mint sensation the first few uses. The first bottle I purchased the pump was defective in that whenever I pumped product out some would spill out from the sides/rim. But I have repurchased it 3 times and haven't encountered that issue. A little goes along way as it lathers extremely well. It removes my make up fairly well (but I use a make-up wipe beforehand). It can be a bit drying if you don't immediately follow up with a good facial moisturizer. When my skin is clear, it glows, which I love!! (Remember I have extremely acne prone skin) I would definitely recommend this product to those with similar skin needs: Very Oily, Acne-prone, sensitive skin. I live in Canada and can buy it for $6.99 (200ml) at walmart, target or Jean Coutu. I hope this review is helpful to someone out there. Take care.

Pros
Clears acne
Maintains clear skin
Cooling sensation
A little goes a long way
Removes make up
Recommended
Lockable pump convenient for travel

Cons
Can be drying
1st bottle was defective
When travelling you lose a lot of product locking the pump
Sometimes its hard to unlock the pump for the 1st time

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Morgan2905

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absoultely love this cleanser!
With in 4 days it almost got rid of all my blemishes!
I highley recomemd this if u have a oily face.
Although when u first get it u may have to get used to the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've repurchased this many times. It is my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Kirstenamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to have kind of oily acne prone skin all through high school and then a friend of mine recommended this brand so I thought I'd give it a try. I fell in love with it because it cleared up my skin so well and I like the fresh cooling feeling. My skin got much better and I stopped using the cleanser for no particular reason and started using one my mum bought. Anyway just recently I bought a new makeup that really made me break out so I bought the Biore ice cleanser again and it cleared my skin up again so quickly. I'm going to continue using it this time, it's the best cleanser I've ever used. It leaves my skin feeling so clean but not a weird squeaky clean feeling. Definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cleanser. Normally I don't like things that have the *tingly cooling sensation* but, with this one i don't mind it because it isn't overbearing and doesn't make your face feel like it's on fire. This has acne medication in it but isn't overly drying like some other acne washes. My face never really feels tight and dry when I use it. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by beautykc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i want people to ignore the previous review as i think the formula has changed along with packaging however this is a truly amazing product it get rid of all my makeup and freshens my face making it feel dirt free i love it i have had very acne prone skin leaving my skin with scarring and the occasional outburst of bad acne and my routine id recommend is to cleanse using this and then tone with the body shop tea tree toner which is my holy grail then i moisturize with elle roche posay effacular duo which is also great i am so happy with my skin from these product and im guessing most people reading this review are looking for an solution for spot prone skin so this is mine and goodluck x

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by TalkNerdy2Me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just resent lay purchased this product and already I'm in love. It can be a bit drying but I find that a good moisturizer can take care of that. I use it with my clarisonic or my Olay fresh effects electric brush (whichever I happen to have on hand). It's made my skin clearer in about a week so I can't wait to see what it'll look like in a month.
I think I should point out my skin isn't too bad when it comes to acne. I do break out if I fail to take care of my skin properly, which is more common than I'd like to admit. I do however still manage to get the occasional break out even when I do take care of it so I still think I could benefit from a good acne fighting cleanser. I also don't typically break out on my "special" time of the month. So all in all my acne isn't all that bad but this seems to work for the acne I do get.
DISCLAIMER: I feel I should point out I did receive a voucher for a free biore product when I contacted the company regarding a issue I'd had with one of their products so technically I did get this for free.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by Iluvztwirling

I had a sample of this cleanser and I decided to try it out. When I had rinsed it off, my face was burning. It was NOT being cooled like it said on the package. My face was BURNING. I do have dry sensitive skin but I'm pretty sure it shoud not do that. I will not purchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Andreacook101

I bought this cleaner in hopes for it clear my acne but was disappointing. I have very oily skin. When i used this product my face dried out so badly and caused worse breakouts from the over-drying. The smell was to strong and no matter how much moisturizer i put on it left my skin feeling tight uncomfortable.