Korres Mint Tea Shower Gel

4.4

Aqua / water / eau, sodium laureth sulfate, sodiumcocoyl isethionate, cocamidopropyl betaine, coco-glucoside, glyceryloleate, parfum (fragrance), aloe barbadensis leaf juice, althaeao_cinalis root extract, arginine, benzyl alcohol, butylphenylmethylpropional, castoryl maleate, citronellol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, helichrysum arenarium flower extract, hexyl cinnamal, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, imidazolidinyl urea, lactic acid, limonene, linalool, phenoxyethanol, polyquaternium-7, potassium sorbate, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium gluconate, tocopherol

i think this is my new favorite shower gel. its light and refreshing. it smells more of an herbely mint and not a true peppermint so it is nice break from the usual mint fragrances available on the market. it lathers very well and doesn't dry my skin out. it has a large amount of natural ingredients in it (which i love). the only thing that upsets me is that right afer i bought this product, i went to sephora again and they didn't have it and they haven't gotten anymore in in the past 2 months. hopefully, i can buy this again because i absolutely need more of this.

on 8/8/2007 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have been using Korres Mint Tea shower gel for about two years now and still love it. It does not dry out or irritate my sensitve skin, and the scent is wonderful year-round.

on 4/24/2007 3:02:00 AM

totally refreshing!unfortunately, it's quite unisex and my boyfriend uses the whole thing!

on 9/28/2006 7:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff, it has a very refreshing scent, I agree with one of the other reviewers that it is a unisex scent. Anyway I think it smells delicious, and will definately repurchase.

on 4/18/2006 3:31:00 AM

Mint Tea. A nice clean scented shower gel that's not overly strong. It's refreshing to use in the shower & smells lovely but doesn't compete with fragrances if you wear perfume. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way: One bottle last me about 2 months, they're small-ish (8.45oz) & use it at least 1X/day. Leaves my skin feeling clean & moisturized but not film-y like other creamy "moisturizing" body washes. Only negative is I wish the bottle was made of "squeezer" friendly plastic.

on 4/5/2006 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What I love about Korres' Mint Tea shower gel is that the mint smell is true mint--herbal and lovely and fresh. If you are expecting something reminiscent of York Peppermint Patties, look elsewhere. I am impressed with the quality of their soaps, and since they're so lathery I occasionally use them as bubble bath.

on 2/13/2006 6:26:00 PM

I love this shower gel! The scent is so refreshing and it leaves my skin feeling great. Korres products are consistently excellent and this gel is no exception.

on 10/15/2005 5:14:00 PM

I bought this for my sister for last Xmas from Sephora. She and her husband loved it. So last summer while in Greece I decided to get myself some (and more for her.) It's a crisp, sparkling scent, unisex in my opinion. My mom thinks it's masculine.

I love the way it lathers and it's moisturizing without being creamy. I like that the smell is very unique and not the generic drugstore smell.

on 5/22/2005 2:33:00 PM

Gorgeous! Not sharp mint, but very soft, lingering mint tea scent, simply devine. Leathers well, washes out well, my favourite so far from Korres! I don't find it very masculine, just lovely, refreshing and mild.

on 3/30/2005 4:26:00 PM

great packaging, great scent (all korres stuff smells similar), and it moisturizes well (i'm not overly dry). overall perfection.

Popular Gels/Soaps