December 21, 2014 | 1927 users online

Treatments - Qtica - Natural Nail Growth Stimulator

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by nnylanna

I love this product. I have a lot of Zoya polishes, so I bought this product. I used this as a base coat with all of my manicures. My nails definitely grow faster using this as a base coat. It is also fantastic at keeping my manicures chip free. All of my polishes seem to stick to my nails like glue when using Qtica. It is kind of pricey though, but I get mine at my local nail supply store where there is a first Sunday sale every month, so the price isn't that bad for the results it gives.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/5/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by colleenwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on all the glowing reviews here and wow am I disappointed! I have crappy natural nails that break and split so I thought this would be the one to try. It doesn't stay on at all. It chips and peels right off. I followed the directions to a "t" and this stuff did nothing. I actually had 2 nails break right off after one week of this stuff. Not impressed!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my all-time HG. It does everything I could ever wish for: prevent staining (I wear dark colors a lot), strengthen my nails (if I accidentally hit my nails against something now, they don't break!), make them grow super fast (this may be a slight drawback for some, but I don't mind frequent filing), and cure my peelies for good (I had SUCH a problem with peeling nails). Before trying this, my nails would always grow to a certain length, only to peel or break off one by one (this cycle went on for years). Not anymore. I finally have long nails! I will always repurchase this. I swear it's magic in a bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by tiggity

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Works great, as the other reviews have commented. Although, it took me some tweaking to get it to work best. At first I would put a coat or two on, another coat every few days and then take it off in a week. However, it really peeled this way and didn't stay on.

Best way is to put a coat on and protect it with the extended top coat from Qtica. I do the full manicure now, one coat of this as a base, two coats of Zoya nail polish, and one coat of the extended top coat. I use the half time drying accelerator (which is awesome). And I have a glossy, great, dry manicure in 10 minutes. If I apply one additional top coat mid-way though the week, I can get a full 7 days out of it, and my nails keep growing and not chipping.

I'm saving a lot of money on salon manicures, because I only have to go once every 6-8 weeks to get my cuticles all cleaned up nice. Otherwise, my polish job is just as good as salon.

Excellent combo. I have to say, the natural growth stimulator, the extended top coat, and the half time drying accelerator are now HG for me. I am done looking.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Chloe1019

Just tried this product, and its fabulous! My nails are very thin and week, and I see a difference after using this product for a week! Pricey, but great.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 1:34:00 AM More reviews by alissab

QTICA Nail Growth Stimulator is the first and ONLY product (of the millions I have tried) that has ever made a difference to my thin, peeling, soft, weak and stumpy nails. I started using this along with taking daily Biotin supplements and the combination has proved what I thought was impossible....I can finally grow my nails! The clear polish dries quickly, makes the tips of nails nice and white and improves the overall strength and look of nails. Seriously, give this a try if you have problem nails (and consider the Biotin supplements too) they have done wonders for my nails and I think Qtica is a GREAT product!!!
Other things that I have done which have also really helped in growing my nails: 1 - always wear gloves when washing dishes and cleaning (detergents are lethal to nails), 2 - rubbing nail oil into the nail & cuticle once a week and lightly buffing the nail (especially where it may be starting to peel at the tips) and 3 - using a high quality hand + nail cream regularly to keep nail bed and edges moisturised. Good luck!!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by glossip

My hg!! This is absolutely fantastic! Bought the small bottle at Ulta for $12 just to try it out (will be buying the larger next time) and I absolutely love it. I had results within the first few days which was not the case with other brands I've tried (Nail Magic, Nail Tek II). In Dec I removed my acrylics to discover the horrendous damage that had been done. It is now May and I still have these dents in my nails from that manicure! Softness and peeling has been an issue my whole life but really became noticeable when I removed my fake nails. I decided againt OPI Nail Envy after reading the mixed reviews and instead went with this. Absolutely works. My nails and hard and strong. They don't break (for the first time I've started clipping them as opposed to them breaking before getting long) and peeling issues have dramatically decreased. I have been using this for 5 months and am not even halfway done. O btw, I gave the packaging 3 stars because the brush and the cap separated. Just for reference, I sometimes put this on first then base coat, 2 coats of polish and top coat. Sometimes I put base coat on first then this. It doesn't matter which order because it works just as well. Please give this a try if you are in need of nail TLC.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with the other reviewers. This is an awesome product. I bit my nails for..well..all my life (and I'm now 37). I finally just quit biting them and they looked HORRID....I got this product along w/ T.I.P.S and I have gorgeous nails. You'd never know I bit them.

This is kind of pricey, but nails are like your face..you have to pay to keep them up, but it's so worth it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 10:13:00 PM More reviews by WVTrish

What I like Best - It does not chip/peel off my nails. Amazing! Every nail product I have ever purchased peels right off. My nails feel stronger & are growing. $20. for .5 fl oz is pricey - but it works...so it's worth it to me! I would/ will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 9:17:00 PM More reviews by LeiAn71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I luv this stuff....it's my HG nail product. I quit getting acrylics done in August and have been using this ever since and my nails look FABULOUS. It is a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, IMO. My nails are so strong and beautiful. I got a good deal on this in the holiday gift set on the Qtica website. I would definately recommend this for anyone that has previously had acrylics and needs some TLC for their nails.