Maybelline Cover Stick

3.3

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 1/17/2015 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this concealer for everything except under my eyes. Its thick, heavy coverage and stays put! I use it on an occasional blemish but its my go to concealer for highlighting under my brows and makes blending my shadow a breeze! Its cheap and lasts me forever! Will never use under my eyes though, its too heavy and creases.

on 1/6/2015 12:35:00 AM

Did not like this product at all. It creases under my eyes so easily. and when i use it on blemishes it is so hard to blend and ends up cracking anyway. oh and it smells really gross too.

ew do not buy

on 1/2/2015 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This has been my go-to concealer for at least ten years, to cover occasional blemishes. I have tried many other ones (low and high end) but this is the best for this purpose. Nothing hides blemishes better than this, with a bit of blending and setting powder over it. It is very very thick and just kinda glues to the skin so it's great for those little spots that need to be covered.

For concealing dark circles, this is not the best though. It's noticeable and hard to blend on larger surfaces since it is so thick. I use a different concealer for those purposes.

I will cry if they stop making this stuff!

on 11/19/2014 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I just bought this concealer tonight. I was so excited, I had to try it in the car.
First, let me say that I am very pale with dark circles. I have bought a few concealers from Sally's just to be disappointed. Last year I also tried some double-step roll on concealer, didn't cover.
The only concealer I had actually enjoyed until today was the one from Estée Lauder that comes in a tube. (It's just sooo pricey!)
For the price, I think this is a fabulous product!
I blend this in with my finger on top of my Estée Lauder double wear foundation so I am not really worried about it not "staying."
I like that it actually helps hide my circles instead of highlighting them like some of the other ones I have tried. (So frustrating!)
Yes, I can tell that it does settle into your lines a bit, most under eye concealers do.
If that is a problem for you, I would invest in a higher end concealer made specifically for dark circles, OR use a good eye cream with this.
I am very likely to purchase this again. Good price and easy to use.

on 11/13/2014 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I didn't like this concealer at all couldn't find it in my skin tone the color I found made me look ashy and not good at all for oily skin do not recommend for oily skin and they don't really have colors for yellow undertones

on 11/6/2014 10:31:00 PM

Too creamy,bordering on greasy. For some reason I didn't find it easy to blend. One word of caution: It can add emphasis to lines under the eyes and tug on the skin there too. However,this may be better for a younger woman with firmer skin elasticity.

on 11/1/2014 4:42:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

GREEN
I was on a hunt for a green concealer for correcting redness for so long. When I finally found the Maybelline one, I impulse purchased it before reading reviews. I only use this to cover blemishes.

Pros:
* creamy
* easy to apply from tube or with brush
* counteracts redness well

Cons:
* it's too easy to nick the product when replacing the cap
* can be dislodged when covering with foundation/concealer

on 11/1/2014 12:47:00 AM

I have to say I've always had the best luck with Maybelline concealers from the drugstore. I think the consistency of this would definitely work best for blemishes. This concealer is very thick but blends out very well, though I would definitely say that it is absolutely necessary to set this with powder to ensure its lasting power. The quality is decent for the price point in my opinion but one place I would NEVER use this is under the eyes because this sinks into lines like really bad because of the thickness.

on 10/30/2014 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was hard to spread and looked very obvious in an unflattering way. Pass.

on 10/10/2014 1:10:00 PM

doesnt cover redness, a little pricy for the quality. won't repurchase.