LUSH Brazened Honey Face Mask

4.1

Kaolin, Talc, Fresh Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniper berry Infusion, Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Walnut Shells, Peanut Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Tumeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil, Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, Perfume.

on 5/28/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is life in a little tub. It lasted me around 6 uses and I couldn't even finish it as It expired before I could. It makes your skin glowing, sqeaky clean and energized. I love it.

on 5/24/2015 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Love this! My skin texture has been awful recently and this has seriously helped. Leaves my skin so so smooth, doesn't break me out, actually after using this my skin looked less clogged and brighter.

on 5/20/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only ever get this one for free when I return 5 empty containers (the LUSH recycling program). I dote on Mask of Magnaminty and Brazened Honey is the closest in terms of how it works on my skin. It is VERY abrasive -- feels like you're sanding your face, so use a light touch. The fragrance lingers ALL DAY on me -- seriously, it's 10 hours later and I'm still scented. I don't mind it terribly but be forewarned if you dislike the scent. I have oily and easily clogged skin and this works well.

on 5/20/2015 9:15:00 AM

I have gone through tons and tons of this mask and I never get tired of it! I find it to be a perfect affordable exfoliating option - especially if you look for (a) natural ingredients (b) good results.

I love the way it smells, quite sweet and yet fresh at the same time. My favorite technique is to apply a generous thick coat all over the face, except eye area, then leave it to dry. Once it is time to remove it I actually scrub it off my face first, quite gently - and then follow up with water to properly rinse it off. Effects are marvelous! Smooth, healthy, refreshed skin in minutes.

If you want a more in-depth review on this mask, then I believe this post below will be helpful. Have a good one!

on 5/12/2015 11:38:00 PM

I would recommend a gentle touch with this product. For me, I found it to be a little too abrasive. The exfoliating particles are really rough so I didn't want to use it too often but then I ran into the problem of using it up before the two week expiration date. I also found that this mask left a yellow residue in my face if I followed up with a cotton ball and toner. So I don't think this a great mask for my skin, but on the plus side it left my face ridiculously smooth

on 4/4/2015 9:45:00 PM

This mask is a good one! Left my complexion glowing and skin tone more even, and feeling de-congested for the next few days. It rinses off clean so left my skin a tiny bit dry. Reminds me of a tamer/less strong version of Glamglow's Youthmud (which was so strong it stung). The scent is a bit strong but pleasant. I love that you can buy this in small containers. I would repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mask I have ever used. Since it's kept refrigerated, it feels great when applying to the skin. I leave it on for 20 minutes and I then apply warm water to exfoliate. After you wash everything off, your face is left smooth, fresh, glowy and rejuvenated. My pores are left squeaky clean. I love it! Not to mention it's all natural & less than $10. A definite plus!

***They need to open additional Lush stores. All of them seem to be far away. Going all the way to Santa Monica is a drag. Traffic is horrid! :-(

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite Lush mask!

It is definitely the strongest of all the Lush masks, but not in a bad way! I wear foundation and face makeup everyday so to give my tired skin a boost I use a Lush mask once a week.

Brazened honey is a yellowy, grainy kind of mask that smells like ginger. It doesn't sting when you put it on per say, but it does kind of tingle for a solid minute then fades away. Not painful or anything.

When you take it off make small circles with splashes of warm water to really exfoliate your face. My skin looks amazing after using this! My complexion is very bright and super soft and stays that way until a day or two after.

I used it the other night and didn't tell my fiancÚ.. When I came to bed he was like wow your skin looks so bright! What did you use? If a man noticed my skin, then you know it worked :-)

I just washed this off of my face after using it for the first time. I was slightly cautious about using it, as I have sensitive skin and some of the reviews said it 'hurts' or even 'burns like acid'. As soon as I put it on, I realised I had nothing to worry about. It does have a nice tingling sensation, but not sore, or remotely uncomfortable.

The mask was surprisingly thick, and quite grainy. Saying that, I didn't have much trouble applying.

My skin has been playing up lately, with blocked pores and blackheads. This completely eliminated most of them, and the few left behind are greatly diminished, and I am confident that they will disappear by my next use. This mask made my skin feel gorgeously soft and smooth, and gave it a deep clean without drying it out.

I washed the mask off after about 30 mins with a VERY small amount of cold water, using small circular motions to exfoliate. CAUTION: do not use much water, or the whole mask will simply wash off, without giving you a chance to exfoliate. Though it was very exfoliating, it did not irritate my skin.

In conclusion, I really love this mask. It gave my skin a healthy glow, deep cleaned without drying my already dry skin and got rid of most of my annoying bumps and blackheads. Will definitely be repurchasing this product!

on 12/10/2014 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mask! I have normal/oily skin with no acne, but I have KP on my cheeks so I need to manually exfoliate my skin! I put on a thicker layer and leave it on for twenty minutes to let it dry and then rub off gently with warm water and my skin is glowing and soft and supple!

Popular Masks