October 25, 2014 | 1863 users online

Masks - LUSH - Brazened Honey Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite mask! I've tried about 5 Lush masks and this is my favorite so far! I noticed brightener skin after one use! Definitely recommend, definitely re-purchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:09:00 AM More reviews by labelladolce

My first Lush purchase, I came in looking to try a mask because my forehead was breaking out all of sudden. They were out of Mask of Magnaminty and my sales associate suggested this mask because they seem to do similar things. It is pricey for such a little thing and they should be used within 2-3 weeks. I was surprised to find that you can get a lot of uses out of this tiny container, so much so that I asked my sister to use it as well. Well this is the problem, I don't want to use a face mask 2-3 times a week, especially if I want to use my other Lush goodies because it is a little abrasive to do so much to my skin all at once. It does make my skin feel really soft and fresh afterwards but most masks tend to do that. There is nothing wrong with this mask but it wasn't that special and I probably would not purchase another fresh face mask because of its short shelf life. Another thing to note, don't exfoliate your skin and then use the mask because it gives off a tingly sensation when used alone because of all the spices and herbs. I once exfoliated beforehand and it stung and burned so bad I almost cried!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by conceal4ever

I didn't experience the stinging/tingling that others have experienced. I really liked the smell of this mask. It has a light, clean, citrusy smell that I really enjoyed. The color is a grainy pale yellow, it went on pretty smoothly and dried quickly. My skin did feel really clean and fresh afterwards, but I didn't get the glow that other reviewers have seen. This was my first application and I left it on for only 15 minutes. I'm going to finish the jar, and update my review if I see further change at the end of the tub.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Christac3698

I'm a huge LUSH fan... I shop at the actually store when I can, because the closest shop is 40 minutes away. I order online frequently and love most of the products that I have tried.

I purchased this mask yesterday on a trip to the actual store. I typically go for my oatifx mask, but wanted to try something a little different, and I have also noticed some additional blackheads on my face (ew) and the sales rep recommended this for cleaning as well as hydrating.

Like most other reviews that I have read, it did sting on application and went away within the first few minutes of wearing the mask. I left the mask on for 10 minutes (it was completely and totally hardened on my face) and used hot water and a wash cloth to remove and further exfoliate because of the crushed almonds.

I was pleasantly suprised with how soft my face felt after the removal of the mask. I will most likely add this to my addition of masks that I use (along with oatafix and sacred truth). Give it a whirl. One thing about LUSH's masks and they are reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and need to use... :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by AGeron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I was looking for face mask that would brighten my face during the winter months, the lady at lush said this mask will do just that. Quite honestly I didn't notice any changes with my complexion it still dull, the feel of my skin on the other hand is another story, it's softer. I also noticed a lot of people wrote about how it stings, I thought it would be fine with me as I have no acne but clearly I was wrong, it stung. It goes away a few minutes but it makes spreading the mask very uncomfortable, also it dries quickly. The smell of course like is very nice unlike some of their mask, will I buy again? Probably not as it didn't do the main thing I was hoping it would.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 6:40:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

This was a pretty decent face mask. While it did smell good, I found the smell to be a little too strong at times. Too flowery and too perfumey. The warming sensation of the ayurvedic herbs in the mask was kind of uncomfortable for me. I'm not one for warming masks, so I should've taken that into account before I got it. But it did moisturize quite well and it doubled as a scrub when I washed it off, so that was nice. Still though, I don't think I would repurchase. My preferred moisturizing mask from Lush is Oatifix

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by hek211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After recently becoming obsessed with LUSH, I decided it was high time I try one of their face masks. I started off with the milder "Love Lettuce" and then switched to the "Brazened Honey". I am extremely happy with the product. My skin has improved drastically since I started using the mask (about 2-3 times a week). When first applied, it does sting a bit, but the sensation goes away very quickly. I only leave the mask on for about 10 minutes, and then remove it with warm water. Great product that leaves my skin glowing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by katarinapierce

Three lippies. A less harah version of mask of magnaminty if thereˊs anyone out there who is looking for a clay mask to clear out the blackheads. This doesnt leave me with dry peeling irritated skin like magnaminty does, however it doesnt clear out blackheads as effective(while magnaminty did a better job but irritated my skin). I always use a face scrub afterwards with this mask to clear out all the junk. Cannot give it a four as I always need a face scrub to make this work and it has a short shelf-life. Towards the expiry date the mask also became a weird dry, spongy texture that was hard to apply. Would not repurchase. Lush skincare doesnt work well with my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Rachelbrowner

Oh my goodness where do I begin with this mask! I am a huge lushie and absolutely adore all of their products and couldn't go a day without using something of theirs!

Mask wise I love the catastrophe cosmetic (It blasts away redness like nobody's business) but I get super super super dry skin to the point where I can scratch it and it will flake off. (Gross I know) You've probably heard this is similar to the St. Ive's Apricot Scrub because of the almonds exfoliating. BUT, I personally do not think it is NEAR as harsh because it's much more natural and let's admit it, we all need a good scrubbing every now and then.

When my skin just gets too dry to function and I can't even smile and I grab this mask from the fridge and plop some of it on my skin for.. Oh maybe about 30 minutes. It's a tightening mask and pretty much neon yellow once it dries! It may burn a tad when it's first on but nothing major and it will go away quickly, if it doesn't I wouldn't recommend keeping this on... Once it's time to take it off it washes off very easily so don't wet your face too much or it'll be gone! I take my time and really scrub my face with this getting dry skin off of deceased pimples that left that ring of dry skin, if you know what I'm talking about.

When I'm all washed and dried my skin is literally GLOWING. Now i hate reviews where everyone says "Oh my skin is so soft and oh it's glowing" and you know not to fall for those products but you do and they don't work, BUT THIS ONE DOES. It really truly does bring the life back into your skin and it leaves it so so so soft to the touch. I always finish it off with my Breath of Fresh Air LUSH toner and Skin Drink moisturizer from LUSH too once my toner has dried and my skin is just wonderful. Now I won't lie to you is this a "perfect problem solving for everything" mask? No, nothing is, if you have blemishes it won't help much and don't use it if you have a scab or something that is a little more on the delicate side because you don't want to ruin the healing process. But if you have dull or dry skin this is a TOTAL HOLY GRAIL ITEM!

This mask is truly amazing and I would recommend investing $6.95 for the best three weeks of your life and enjoy the earthy smell and glowing after effect of Brazened Honey!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Doesn't do much for cleaning. But it is good using it as a scrub. However as a mask, this gave me pimples when I waited half an hour with it on. And not one or two or three, TEN pimples just in half an hour. I like the scent though, I will not repurchase.