April 20, 2014 | 1465 users online

Pressed Powders - Revlon - ColorStay Stay Natural Powder

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2010 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

i was so disappointed with this. I love the Colourstay foundation and thought this would be ideal to set my foundation, however when I got it out of the packet I found it was chalky and after a couple of days I developed the worst spots ever. i don't even get spots, so soemthing went spectaculary wrong with this! I know it works for other people but I won't be racing back to repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2010 3:33:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is very chalky. I bought it to go with the CS foundation(which I LOVE), but it does not go well over the liquid. I doubt it would go well over much. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2010 10:55:00 PM More reviews by JMAKEUPALLEY

Turned an orangish color with oil on my nose. No Color matched my ivory color. Their Colorstay foundation is my favorite!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2010 11:06:00 AM More reviews by kelaine423

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I like this powder. I thought it offered good oil control and it had nice coverage. In the summer I sometimes use this powder instead of foundation. It covers redness well too. I will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2009 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is actually a good drugstore powder in my opinion as it didn't oxidize on me at all. Oil control was pretty good and the color doesn't look chalky or fake on my skin. I bought medium deep, i didnt give a higher score bc i have several other powders that are more fine milled than this and perform alot better. To me they would really want to expand their shade selection for the rest of my darker sisters out there, however if i ever needed something quick or cheap, i would definately buy this again as the color suits me perfectly. Edit: Im raising my score to four lippies bc this looks great paired up with the revlon colorstay foundation i began wearing again and the combination of the two is pretty much flawless. I must say that even though i venture off alot and buy high end foundations, revlon is almost the best imo, bc the color stays the same all day long no matter how much i blot and really looks good on me. I still wont give five lippies for the lack of color ranges for this powder other than that i will be stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 5:11:00 AM More reviews by xBrunetteBarbie

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST DESCRIPTION POSSIBLE FOR THIS PRODUCT. KEEPS ME SHINE FREE FOR 5 HOURS WORN OVER THE NEW COLOR STAY LIQUID M.U. FOR OILY SKIN WITH SOFT FLEX TECHNOLOGY. NOW THAT IS CRAZY FOR SOMEONE WHO USUALLY GETS OILY BEFORE WALKING OUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by xmusicxbunnyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this has got to be the worst powder ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 9:00:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

this powder is nice and pretty affordable . i like it but when it comes to pictures it makes my face look white -.-* i won't say this powder is HORRIBLE but i seem to like it but i wanna look for a powder that make my face looks flawless and not that noticable

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2008 10:02:00 PM More reviews by catteys

I love the texture I love how it works (Natural and Long lasting!) but I hate the colour range! Anyway I got the closest one but still a little bit too light =/ Oh well at least after a couple of hours it blends into my skin quite naturally so I dont look like wearing a mask. But one day I just put on foundation and this powder (Without blush and eye make up), my boyfriend's roommate said to me 'You look pale today!'
Hopefully I can find another product which works as well as this one and have the right colour for me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetpooji

Pro:
- looks very natural
- kinda has a coverage
- usually when i apply my powder i feel my face looks "fake" by that i
mean you can really tell i have make up on but this powder doesn't
do that, looks natural
- color blends in easily
- blends in really nice
- has a decent lasting power than other pressed powders
- nice and simple packaging
Con:
- it doesn't really last me that long (i mean the powder itself)
- not such a big color range compared to the colorstay foundations