Mary Kay Day Radiance Cream foundation

3.8

Ethylhexyl Pelargonate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcrystalline, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearalkonium-90 Bentonite, Methlparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Proplene Carbonate, Simethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

on 5/9/2004 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this! Never really used any Mary Kay products but last week I decided to give it a try. So far, my skin hasnt broke out because of this. I love the coverage & the way it feels on my face. I think it has spf8 , which is definetely a plus, the smell isnt strong...and overall, it gives me a nice glow & a natural coverage that doesnt look thick or cakey. I bought three of these for 1.99 and when they run out....I'll be buying some more!

on 7/7/2003 2:08:00 AM

This foundation is great! Actually, it's not discontinued, you may want to speak with your Consultant again. The other 2 formulas of Day Radiance were discontinued, but the Cream is still available.

on 6/9/2003 7:19:00 PM

This is the best foundation I've EVER tried, and I've tried them all (Lancome, Loreal, Clinique - you name it). I'm 37 and this stuff went on like a dream. It melted right into your skin, and you can touch it up later if you need to without blotching or build up. You HAVE to try it.

I cant believe this is discontinued! This was great..I have tons of blemishes/redness and it covered all of it and looked like I wasn't wearing foundation! Soft Ivory was the perfect color match for me..it was so natural. I feel like the color was made for me! Not too good for oily skin however, but I have normal skin and it seemed to do me well in the summer, as long as I put on some sheer pressed powder over it. It was PERFECT...unlike the new line of foundations they have. Those colors are horrible and so unnatural looking. Oh well, maybe I can get a big stock of this on E-bay..or just spend more money on Estee Lauder's double wear...

on 4/2/2003 8:26:00 PM

This foundation is fine for very dry skin, as other reviewers have stated. It can look heavy and somewhat greasy at times, though. If you perspire heavily, watch out, it gets streaky. I think that powder over this to tone down the shine would probably make it look mask-like. I used to wear this in the winter when I lived in a colder climate. Now I live in the south, and it's too heavy. A bonus: One of the few Mary Kay products that actually smells good! (I am not a fan of chemically smelling "unscented" products).

on 3/29/2003 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This cream foundation made my dry skin look so smooth and perfect! It hides flaws very well. Don't need to use too much--only a little goes a long way--or else it gets a bit heavy. What's bad is that it can be a bit greasy, too, but that's because it's for dry skin. Mary Kay has great foundations but are kinda expensive.

on 1/6/2003 7:10:00 PM

DIdn't have too much luck with this product. It was not blendable at all and looked very fake on top of my skin. Not recommended!

on 10/29/2002 2:24:00 PM

MK cream foundation is my favorite and has been for years. Great for normal/dry skin because the cream adds moisture to your skin and also has SPF8. The cream consistency goes on smooth and offers good coverage, yet it looks so natural, almost as if your skin is allowed to show through. Most people don't even realize I'm using foundation, yet it evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. The best thing about all Mary Kay foundations is the color range - you can find shades to match the very palest to the very darkest skin. The other formulations are great as well day radiance liquid and oil-free liquid, but for my dry skin the cream is best. If you can never find the right shade and want to pay a reasonable amount of money for a quality foundation, find a MK rep and ask for a free makeover.

on 9/10/2002 12:33:00 PM

I must be in the minority but I really liked this foundation. Didnt feel heavy on my combo/normal skin and stayed put all day. A great color match as well. I dont wear this in summer but rather in cooler weather when my skin tends to be a bit on the dry side.

on 7/29/2002 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Oily-skinned girls stay away! This was designed for people with skin as dry as the Mojave desert. It is soft and creamy. Just was too rich for my oily skin.