November 22, 2014 | 1703 users online

Crème - Mary Kay - Day Radiance Cream foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2003 2:08:00 AM More reviews by latricej1

This foundation is great! Actually, it's not discontinued, you may want to speak with your Consultant again. The other 2 formulas of Day Radiance were discontinued, but the Cream is still available.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2003 7:19:00 PM More reviews by jsheree

This is the best foundation I've EVER tried, and I've tried them all (Lancome, Loreal, Clinique - you name it). I'm 37 and this stuff went on like a dream. It melted right into your skin, and you can touch it up later if you need to without blotching or build up. You HAVE to try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2003 3:22:00 PM More reviews by HoMeSkillet8212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cant believe this is discontinued! This was great..I have tons of blemishes/redness and it covered all of it and looked like I wasn't wearing foundation! Soft Ivory was the perfect color match for me..it was so natural. I feel like the color was made for me! Not too good for oily skin however, but I have normal skin and it seemed to do me well in the summer, as long as I put on some sheer pressed powder over it. It was PERFECT...unlike the new line of foundations they have. Those colors are horrible and so unnatural looking. Oh well, maybe I can get a big stock of this on E-bay..or just spend more money on Estee Lauder's double wear...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by fanshawe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is fine for very dry skin, as other reviewers have stated. It can look heavy and somewhat greasy at times, though. If you perspire heavily, watch out, it gets streaky. I think that powder over this to tone down the shine would probably make it look mask-like. I used to wear this in the winter when I lived in a colder climate. Now I live in the south, and it's too heavy. A bonus: One of the few Mary Kay products that actually smells good! (I am not a fan of chemically smelling "unscented" products).

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2003 5:59:00 AM More reviews by Tia_7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cream foundation made my dry skin look so smooth and perfect! It hides flaws very well. Don't need to use too much--only a little goes a long way--or else it gets a bit heavy. What's bad is that it can be a bit greasy, too, but that's because it's for dry skin. Mary Kay has great foundations but are kinda expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2003 7:10:00 PM More reviews by suggarrei

DIdn't have too much luck with this product. It was not blendable at all and looked very fake on top of my skin. Not recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 2:24:00 PM More reviews by jacona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MK cream foundation is my favorite and has been for years. Great for normal/dry skin because the cream adds moisture to your skin and also has SPF8. The cream consistency goes on smooth and offers good coverage, yet it looks so natural, almost as if your skin is allowed to show through. Most people don't even realize I'm using foundation, yet it evens out my skin tone and covers imperfections pretty well. The best thing about all Mary Kay foundations is the color range - you can find shades to match the very palest to the very darkest skin. The other formulations are great as well day radiance liquid and oil-free liquid, but for my dry skin the cream is best. If you can never find the right shade and want to pay a reasonable amount of money for a quality foundation, find a MK rep and ask for a free makeover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2002 12:33:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I must be in the minority but I really liked this foundation. Didnt feel heavy on my combo/normal skin and stayed put all day. A great color match as well. I dont wear this in summer but rather in cooler weather when my skin tends to be a bit on the dry side.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2002 3:16:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oily-skinned girls stay away! This was designed for people with skin as dry as the Mojave desert. It is soft and creamy. Just was too rich for my oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2002 11:35:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is made for those with dry skin. It made me break out because I have combo oily skin. I simply used a wrong formula foundation. (I switched to C-T-Powder and Oil Free DR no smells or breaking out!!) But the coverage is totally excellent and the shade matched me to a T. Oh- the smell is like old lady or something. The other 2 MK formulas are much more preferable all around IMO..------------------------ UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this garbage I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.