November 24, 2014 | 905 users online

Liquid - Napoleon Perdis - Napoleon Minimal Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 5/11/2010 7:26:00 AM More reviews by alexkennedy

I went to a napoleon workshop and they suggested this to be my foundation. I have pretty clear skin and would wear this foundation daily. The foundation would wear off within a couple of hours and when I would apply it sometimes people would ask if I were even wearing make up. This foundation does go on nice, and feel's nice to wear, however for the price you pay this make up really is minimal!
I would suggest this foundation if you have money to blow for a nice cover just for the day, going to the shops etc. However, this is not a foundation I would suggest to be worn out or to work.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2009 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tinathecookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really not impressed by this. Although it is only a few dollars less than China Doll, China Doll is by far the superior foundation. It barely gives any coverage at all, it's almost like a moisturiser. A lightweight cheap foundation applies better than this. I realise it is supposed to be light, but this is just ridiculpis. It's also a bit sparkly, which is not ideal. Yuck. It's overpriced excessively for the poor product you receive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by kristabunni

The coverage is sheer. It looks oily and greasy on its own and definitely needs powder to set, but gives off a "natural beauty" kind of look in combination with a good powder.

I don't recommend buying this though, there are much better liquid foundations out there that are comparable in price or even cheaper.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/1/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by ValleyOfSins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Fail foundation fails. The palest colour is very dark and orangey, like way too much time in a tanning bed orange. Feels greasy on as well. Received in a swap, will not buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by emmgill

This foundation offers sheer coverage. It has SPF 15 in it and i could smell the sunscreen on it. Its oil-free. Feels good on the skin. Not great for oily skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2008 9:35:00 PM More reviews by BarbwireDoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Ew.

Shiney and Orange... and doesn't stay on.

Perhaps would be okay on someone with a warmer skintone...and using a powder...

But really, far too orange for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2008 7:18:00 AM More reviews by SweetBix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Used on it's own this foundation will leave you looking incredibly greasy, you really do need a powder to set. I also found that the foundation went orange after a while.. so it does oxidize in the sun. The colour range is also not that great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by sspiteri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this foundation for about 2 years now. I have extremely fair white skin so find it almost impossible to find a matching colour. I use look B1 which is perfect for my skin & set it with camera finnish look3 (to cover redness). It evens the skin tone but not so graet at covering blemishes. If i want to cover blemishes or if i want it to last through a night of dancing i mix it with the napoleon perdis stick foundation then set with my camera finnish. I love the packaging and use quite a few NP products. I also have had no problems with breakouts or irritation and usually dont take it off before bed... im quite lazy :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2008 5:23:00 AM More reviews by prettygerbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I''ve used this foundation for the last year or so. I've been using look B2, which blends in to my skin really well. It doesn't cover blemishes well but I use it with Napoleon Pro Palette which provides good coverage.

I have oily skin so I need to set it with powder or my face gets shiny after a while. I haven't had any major problems with breakouts even though I'm always forgetting/too lazy to take my make up off. The colour is good, it doesn't go too orange on me like some foundations do.

The bottle is slightly annoying, it's hard to tap out the right amount. I ended up putting an old pump on my one.

However, I paid $64 (New Zealand) for this and it just wasn't worth it in my opinion. I have since found out that Napoleon Perdis products are just from 'Your Name' cosmetics which have been rebranded. The mark up on these are huge, very disappointing.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2008 5:58:00 AM More reviews by goneengel

I wanted only a sheer coverage so Minimal Make up was ideal. It didn't really look like I was wearing makeup (which is generally what you want with a foundation) but I still had a little bit of coverage. It doesn't really go over pimples but it does help even out skin tone. The colour I had really suited my asian skin. The foundation does leave a bit of a sheen so it works really well with a powder (I used it with the Napoleon, Camera Finish). Overall I would but this foundation again.