April 16, 2014 | 1249 users online

Fragrances - Prada - Prada EDP

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by lisabradyham

I absolutely love, love, love this fragrance. It's really lovely and unique, not bubble gummy and florally like the majority of ladies fragrances. However, since for my taste it is a bit heavier, I save this for the non-summer seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by IllTakeIt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is definately one of the most unique and exotic scents. It is very strong when you first spray it but it settles really warm and rich yet floral . I love the bottle design ,couldnt afford the one with the aromatizer , sadly :(
You can tell someone is wearing this in 2 seconds, it is one of those unique scents that's very identifiable much like Angel which we all know and love. They both have the same warmth ,these are masterpieces fragrances beautifully crafted . This is a must have for a fragrance junkie.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ah! Prada EDP one of those fragrances that I've been wearing for years, only using sample sprayers, as I've never had a bottle of my own. (I feel like Lord Vordemort... living on Unicorn blood!)..... Well today thanks to a very generous MUAer, who's ill purchase became my fortune --- I have my 'precious' (another movie reference but that's what happens when your the Mom of a 9 year old boy!).

Prada EDP wears well in winter...An iconically patchouli base that makes the whole brew have great staying power. I am not a fan of Patchoulli but in this, it's wonderful. Not too much, just enough that you know patch is in the brew; but not so much that you feel like a soggy human wrapped in a wool blanket during the dog days of summer! Speaking of warmer weather, that's when Prada EDP shines! I love Prada when the sun goes down after a hot day...... coolness drifts in, so much that you need a little shawl over your little black dress. Reach for Prada EDP ladies; as this is when Prada is at it's BEST ---- and it's sexy!! At least for me it is.............. and chemistry is everything. On me... the raspberry and bitter orange shine thru on the top notes.. to reveal a very pretty amber-esque sweetness of fruit. But not fruit-loops fruit; rather fruit --- juicy, rich, succulent fruit! It lingers as the patchouli helps it latch to the skin. Wonderful!! As with another sexy oriental (Chergui) it's lovely laying in bed.. windows open on that cool night.. a soft breeze and nothing needed but some leftover perfume on the skin from a great night out (ok maybe a quick refresh spritz before jumping into bed).... and a light sheet and soft quilt.... and .....your lover of course!! Very sexy... very grown up... and pleasant. Well crafted and timeless. Sure to become a classic for the new millineum! Nice long awaited pleasure!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by fivezero

Sexy and elegant fragrance with excellent staying power, which was terrible for me as it gave me an instant headache.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by Rocki

Everyone is saying it's a "mature" fragrance. I guess, they're saying that, because most fragrances, that are considered "young" are light & fruity. Which this is not, but I think it's just sexy & exotic. Anything with amber or patchouli, (this has both) reminds me of the seventies. It's chic hippie to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2010 8:43:00 PM More reviews by lightxl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This would be the special occasion fragrance. It smells too sophisticated for the casual affair, but would be perfect for the evening out, dinner parties, or weddings. I bought a second bottle as backup. Love the bulb vaporizer - looks elegant and expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by clandis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite. It smells wonderful on me, and people ask me "Who smells so good?" I don't like the bulb sprayer. It is inconsistent, at times spraying nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by karolcia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i wanted that fragrance very badly. i tried and..... i hated...very tacky, nasty and synthetic smell- on me!!!
will never try again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by leGingbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a heavy, full-bodied scent with a heart of rich amber that is surrounded by spicy, oriental scents. It isn't for the faint of heart.
Four essential oils surround the amber, and are listed on the top of the bottle: French Labdanum Resin, Indonesian patchouli, Siamese benzoin, and Indian sandalwood.
To lighten these more serious scents are top notes of bitter citrus, tarragon, and a green, grassy element. To sweeten this are the middle notes, including honey, rose, and jasmine.
To my nose, the citrus isn't as strong as the green notes or the tarragon; the sweetness of the honey and jasmine emerged on my skin long after the oriental, amber, and grassiness. As for wearable occasions, everyone has their own preference, but for me, this scent is strictly an evening scent. It's very serious, very mature, and almost professional, though I couldn't imagine wearing it in an office setting. When I smell it, I think of black-tie galas, formal evening wear, and velvet. I've heard a lot of people call this a "grandma scent", but they couldn't be more wrong. This is the epitome of winter, it's warm and heady, complicated and unforgettable. And while it's not one of my favorite scents, it's definitely one I come back to over and over.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Leylani

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I adore this scent. I really do. This is right up my alley. Prada has everything i love about perfume and I may have found my signature scent with this one, But... im not leaving L de Lolita Lempicka yet. I have to sniff about it... And BTW im pretty sure there are no rules that stops me from loving both scents :-) YaY...!