Prada Prada EDP

3.7

Amber, Bergamot, Orange, Mandarin Flower ,Mimosa, rose, Schinus Molle, peru balsam, patchouli, rasphberry, Sandalwood, Labdanum, Tonka bean, vanilla, musk.

This was nice, not great. I enjoyed wearing this but found I didn't go for it every day. I have a lot left in the bottle & haven't used it in a year now. The scent didnt wear as long as I would have wanted - definately a scent you need to reapply every few hours.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Everything about this was just "good" to me. Not fabulous, just good. The best thing it has going for it is that it smells *just* like the foyer of The Ritz in Paris. So, think: rich, indulgent and decadent. If you're more of a fresh/soapy/clean gal, just walk away. It smells "heavily made up" kinda. I think some of the notes are reminiscent to scented makeup products - when I wear this scent I always seem to think of the snap of a powder compact or red lipstick or something. The base notes are labdanum, tonka bean, vanilla, Indian sandalwood and benzoin resinoide. This alone should speak volumes. Middle notes: rose absolute, Indonesian patchouli and patchouli absolute. Tops notes are bergamot, bitter orange, mandarin and mimosa absolute. I don't really like this because it's too incense-y. I hate clove, and although there's no mention of it, I feel like I smell clove. I will just say plainly that I do not feel there is anything outstanding or exceptional about it. If this scent was a woman she would be a well-preserved, 40-something lady-who-lunches. That's not me. It's respectable. I don't want that.

I absolutely love, love, love this fragrance. It's really lovely and unique, not bubble gummy and florally like the majority of ladies fragrances. However, since for my taste it is a bit heavier, I save this for the non-summer seasons.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is definately one of the most unique and exotic scents. It is very strong when you first spray it but it settles really warm and rich yet floral . I love the bottle design ,couldnt afford the one with the aromatizer , sadly :(
You can tell someone is wearing this in 2 seconds, it is one of those unique scents that's very identifiable much like Angel which we all know and love. They both have the same warmth ,these are masterpieces fragrances beautifully crafted . This is a must have for a fragrance junkie.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Ah! Prada EDP one of those fragrances that I've been wearing for years, only using sample sprayers, as I've never had a bottle of my own. (I feel like Lord Vordemort... living on Unicorn blood!)..... Well today thanks to a very generous MUAer, who's ill purchase became my fortune --- I have my 'precious' (another movie reference but that's what happens when your the Mom of a 9 year old boy!).

Prada EDP wears well in winter...An iconically patchouli base that makes the whole brew have great staying power. I am not a fan of Patchoulli but in this, it's wonderful. Not too much, just enough that you know patch is in the brew; but not so much that you feel like a soggy human wrapped in a wool blanket during the dog days of summer! Speaking of warmer weather, that's when Prada EDP shines! I love Prada when the sun goes down after a hot day...... coolness drifts in, so much that you need a little shawl over your little black dress. Reach for Prada EDP ladies; as this is when Prada is at it's BEST ---- and it's sexy!! At least for me it is.............. and chemistry is everything. On me... the raspberry and bitter orange shine thru on the top notes.. to reveal a very pretty amber-esque sweetness of fruit. But not fruit-loops fruit; rather fruit --- juicy, rich, succulent fruit! It lingers as the patchouli helps it latch to the skin. Wonderful!! As with another sexy oriental (Chergui) it's lovely laying in bed.. windows open on that cool night.. a soft breeze and nothing needed but some leftover perfume on the skin from a great night out (ok maybe a quick refresh spritz before jumping into bed).... and a light sheet and soft quilt.... and .....your lover of course!! Very sexy... very grown up... and pleasant. Well crafted and timeless. Sure to become a classic for the new millineum! Nice long awaited pleasure!

Sexy and elegant fragrance with excellent staying power, which was terrible for me as it gave me an instant headache.

Everyone is saying it's a "mature" fragrance. I guess, they're saying that, because most fragrances, that are considered "young" are light & fruity. Which this is not, but I think it's just sexy & exotic. Anything with amber or patchouli, (this has both) reminds me of the seventies. It's chic hippie to me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This would be the special occasion fragrance. It smells too sophisticated for the casual affair, but would be perfect for the evening out, dinner parties, or weddings. I bought a second bottle as backup. Love the bulb vaporizer - looks elegant and expensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my favorite. It smells wonderful on me, and people ask me "Who smells so good?" I don't like the bulb sprayer. It is inconsistent, at times spraying nothing.

i wanted that fragrance very badly. i tried and..... i hated...very tacky, nasty and synthetic smell- on me!!!
will never try again