Philosophy Tea Party "Sugar"

3.1

on 3/20/2006 10:48:00 AM

I received this as a GWP with a recent online Philosophy order. It initially smells very Pledge-like, very lemony and reminds me of most of my cleaning supplies. But then it mellows down and just smells sweet with a hint of lemon. On first sniff I didn't like this one but after about 20 minutes it becomes a very sweet fresh scent. I do like this one after all.

on 3/19/2006 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sugar? You call this sugar? I don't know about you, but when I hear the word sugar I picture a sweet smell like cake or cookies, even pixy sticks, NOT Pine-Sol. The reason I'm giving this a 2 and not a 1 is because, a.) It was free from Philosophy after purchase. b.) When I first sprayed it on my shirt I thought "MMMM, fresh lemons," which was nice, but it quickly turned to Pine-Sol. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it!

on 3/11/2006 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't say that I'm a fan of this. It really doesn't smell sweet to me, instead, it smells like lemmons. I can possibly see this working during the summer, otherwise I don't think I could stand to wear it. I thought this would be more sugary but it's not at all.

on 10/7/2005 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh, how I love this scent! It is similar to Fresh's Sugar spray, but sweeter and lovlier. I love to spray this on after showering with the Sweet Sugar shower gel and then slathering on the Sweet Sugar body cream. It's almost sinful! I get a lot of compliments on this, too. :)

on 3/11/2005 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

To me this smelled very similar to Fresh's Sugar Blossom perfume, which is one of my favorites. It's a slightly stronger version of it, at least to me, which means it doesn't fade as quickly. Of the three in the tea party set this was my favorite - not too sweet or perfumey at all.

on 11/13/2004 5:16:00 AM

Way too sweet, not good at all.

on 8/16/2004 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Smells really authentic, but would not wear alone, like you could Tea. Oh well, still super to have + mix!

on 7/11/2004 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like this scent. It is similar to Fresh's Sugar, but the Fresh version is a bit too astringent or something, and makes me sneeze. Also, the Philosophy version stays sweet, like lemon candy, whereas Fresh turns into straight lemons.
I think this is refreshing. It lasts long too.

on 6/25/2004 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is part of a trio, which includes this, Tea, and Lemon. This is the only wearable one in my opinion. This smells like Fresh's Sugar fragrance, but isn't as long lasting or as pretty. These new fragrances are really disappointing and I can't see anyone willing to shell out $50 USD for these.

on 6/24/2004 4:05:00 PM

Philosophy could have taken some clues from Demeter on this "sugar" scented spray. Smells like the lemon should, not like sugar. I think Demeter's Sugar Cane is a good sugar smell that I would use instead of this.

Popular Fragrances