April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Phone Number eye kohl

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 12:45:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Great substitution for the black on the waterline, great as invisible eyeliner and very nice on day2day use when you don't want anything too harsh. I prefer this one over the browns i've been using for years.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 7:16:00 AM More reviews by Nesian1

Where has this been all my life???

LOVE IT.

I love using this in the waterline for a softer smoky day look. I love how soft it is. I love how it doesn't drag on my skin. I LOVE the colour. I love how easy it is to smudge and blend out. I love how when it (very very rarely) melts, it still looks incredibly sexy because its not jet black and my eyes just look even more smoked out. I just love everything about this liner. Will not be without it ever again.

I use MAC gel liner in dipdown around my eyes and this in my waterline and I look like an instant sex kitten.

Did I mention that I love this??

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by arieeel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous. I used to use Greyprint but it ran out so quickly and mac eyeliner isn't cheap. So after my last one ran out I switched to Phone Number. Initially I was afraid of the hassle that would come with non-auto liners because you'd have to sharpen it, but I'm glad I bit the bullet and bought this (and the sharpener) because I can see it lasting me a very long time. Phone Number is a deeper gray than Greyprint, and has a very subtle shimmer in it that really makes a difference from the standard old black. It gives your eyes definition, but not in a harsh way. I'd say this is an almost-black, but not quite. Have to agree with what the other reviewer said about it 'applying like butter'-- i'ts very soft and easy to apply and smudge, and doesn't tug at all. Although sometimes it does come off a little too easily-- sometimes I find a streak of it on my finger after I touch my lid-- most of it stays on until I remove it at the end of the day. Would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by CheapMakeUpJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first mac product ever and I bought this one because it wasnt all black or all grey :) it is really good on the waterline!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by curlywurly100

the perfect way to describe the colour of this, is off-black. don't buy this if you want a black eyeliner, and don't buy this if you want grey.
although i love MAC's 'smolder', which is an all-time classic, you can't be too generous with it for every day application. but with this, you can be, because it's a very slightly shimmering off-black, so used heavily, you can get a look strong enough for your liking, but subtle enough for every day use, and ANY occasion. when i started using this, i got many compliments.

as for staying power, i have no complaints.

i am definitely definitely buying again!

try!
~

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 12:15:00 PM More reviews by definesinister

I use this on the lower lash and upper lids to create a smudey effect, then i use graphblack on my waterline. Creates a stunning effect, think kim kardashian. Although this eye kohl doesnt last long as it get crumbly, which is a similar effect like facinating eye kohl. Make sure this is blended out with a eyeshadow like satin taupe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by muppitonastring

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Phone Number is an underrated pencil. Itís a very deep, smoky grey with subtle and cool toned shimmer/sheen (not glittery). It's very gothic and 'Batman' looking to me. A great alternative for those that want something a touch lighter & less harsh than black. I love MAC kohls, they are very smudgy but that is what makes them so easy to apply and smoke out/blend. If you donít like smudge, Iíd look elsewhere.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 11:29:00 PM More reviews by ellesk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought Phone Number on a whim because I needed a gray eyeliner in my collection for those days when I wanted a change from black - and I had been wanting to try out MAC eye kohls for a while. I have to say, I was really pleased with the product! It's a medium-toned, cool charcoal color with a lovely shimmer that almost makes it look wet (it's a really nice effect, trust me)! The application is incredibly smooth and simple - I can manipulate it into virtually any shape I want and, because of its consistency, I can use an eyeliner brush to fix the shape or any unevenness that may have occurred. And for me, it stays in place all day (although there has been a bit of migration to the crease on some days, though it hasn't been too much of a problem).
All in all, it's certainly worth a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i use this instead of black, because during the day i find this is more softer than using a black pencil.
i like the greeny-undertone, and i dont normally opt for sparkly eyeliners, but i like the amount of sparkle in this one.
it is a powerpoint, though i found that it smudged, and it was longer wearing than the khol, but less-wearing than the technakhol. i had to reapply after a few hours and i wouldnt use this on your undereye or the outer corner if you are prone to natural smudging/runniness throughout the day (if you kinda get what i mean).
i wouldnt buy it again, probably because i have too many eyeliners anyway, but im sure that i will have it for a long time. the pencil is pretty big and i dont always get around to using it. i prefer to use technakhol for it better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

One of my all time favorite and most used eyeliners. Phone number is one of the few I've actually repurchased, because eyeliners aren't something that typically "wow" me and are fairly easy to duplicate. What I love about Phone Number is the shimmer. I reach for this when I want something less harsh than deep black, but just a plain charcoal color is boring .. that's where Phone Number wins my love, because it's a deep beautiful charcoal that has shimmer. It applies like butter and never fades or smudges for me. I absolutely love this and will always have this beauty in my stash!