August 30, 2014 | 1802 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 12:57:00 AM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

i have come to rely more and more on this product, especially in the winter months. I even use it on my face in small amounts, and find that it is a very good base for my makeup, probably because of the silicone content. The "triple oat" component is a great antioxidant, and it is one of the few lotions that my skin doesn't react badly to. I've used it for years, and will continue to do so. It's a little expensive for a drugstore lotion, but worth every penny. I buy it in the tube packaging--don't care for the pump.

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by AlwaysDouze

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lotion! It's pretty similar to the original Aveeno lotion. It gives moisture without any greasiness, and it has a medium thickness. I have moist skin until my next shower. I'm probably going to use this lotion for the rest of my life.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by xlipstickloverx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In the uk this looks different from the pic (above). it comes in a tube and costs next-to-nothing! Was undecided at the chemist.. this or E45. I remembered trying e45 some years ago and made my skin feel like an oil slick. Now this is 10x better. No grease, no perfume and my skin itches less. I use it for a hand cream too and its fab! I will get more when finishes. Just had a look at all the reviews and seems like im not the only one who thinks so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't see how this had anything less than a 100% rating. I'm 41 years old and have put lotion all over my body every day since I was about 15 years old. I've tried super high end, super low end, normal (with chemicals), natural (no chemicals) and every combination including everything from super-thin and water-like to cream that's heavier than crisco. This stuff is the best, easily, the best. I had been stuck on either Olay Quench or Hempz for years until I tried this product. I wake up with skin that feels like a baby's bottom. Did I mention I'm 41? My only complaint this that the pump bottle sucks. The one I have right now is 1/3 full and the pump has quit working. It's really annoying but I'll just screw the top off and dump it in my hand. This stuff is GREAT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by gc2011

This is my daily lotion and I love it. Unscented, thick, but quick-absorbing, it is such a wonderful product.

I have sensitive, itch-prone skin due to allergies, and this keeps it under control. This lotion controls those issues, and seems to prevent them, too. It also has improved my skin's texture and tone, and makes it look supple and younger-looking. Even in the winter, my skin stays balanced and moisturized.

As another reviewer mentioned, it is pretty hard to get the last inch or so of lotion out of the bottle - which is my only (small) negative mention with this product.

I also use this on my kids, who swim all the time, and it takes good care of their skin, too. Love this stuff. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:27:00 AM More reviews by tahiti1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I started using this after a knee surgery, because I needed something that wasn't heavily fragranced and would combat the very dry skin I got from all the nasty medications I was on. This stuff is fantastic! Skin looks and feels great! I also massaged it into my surgery scar and see it healing much faster than my other surgery scars have in the past. I love this stuff! The only "con" is that it's hard to get to the last inch or so of the lotion, as the pump can't reach it all. But I love it and it's so worth the extra couple of bucks over the cheaper brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by dubaibeilove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lotion put a stop on my static shock problem due to dry skin. It's unscented and it's absorb by the skin pretty quick. I never went out with a sticky skin with this lotion within a week gave me great results. I tried using Gold Bond ultimate skin therapy lotion but I don't feel any great changes in my skin and it's way too sticky.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by hikaruminmei

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i never really understood what people meant by "sitting on top of the skin" until i used this lotion. i would rub it on my dry arms on a dry night, then wake up in the middle of the night scratching my skin through a thick layer of rubbery grease. it was as if it didn't get into the skin at all, and my skin just remained dry and itchy under it. shame because i really love the moisturizing oil (pink) and the original lotion (green) by Aveeno. their formulas are so different...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 12:42:00 AM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion has done a great job of getting me through the cold winter here in the East. While this lotion is intended for very dry and itchy skin I dont really have dry skin at all. During the fall I started getting very itchy skin and it only got worse in the winter. I was torn between getting the regular Aveeno lotion that also has great reivews and this one, I eventually ended up getting this one and I couldnt be happier.I put this on after I shower and also in the morning while getting ready. I really apperciate that this is fragarance free since it doesnt compete with my perfume. My skin feels alot better and soothed after I use this it sinks in fairly quicky and doesnt leave any flimy feeling. I also get really dry hands during the winter time that tend to crack and peel and this really helps keep them hydrated. This is a daily staple that I can't reconmend enougth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 4:43:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

I have the squeeze bottle of this and have been mostly using it on my hands. My skin this winter has been drier than usual and my knuckles even started to crack and bleed :/ this brings my hands instant relief with a nice cooling effect and keeps them comfortable for hours. Thank you so much aveeno you and the body shop lotions never let me down (: