OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM

I love this, I am so glad I "discovered" it a few weeks ago. I have been looking for the right coral polish for quite a while! Tried a few Essies first and was disappointed with the thin, uneven coverage & chips. Glad I finally tried an OPI as their formula is far superior & my manis last longer(their colors are just boring lately). Anyway, Cajun Shrimp is a very bright summery red on me. It does look a lil orange/pink in some lights but definitely red which I appreciate since it looks much nicer on my hands than a lighter coral would. So cute, would definitely use again& again

on 6/27/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. It's the best polish EVER. not only is the color beautiful but the quality is phenomenal. It's very pigmented so you can get away with only one coat easy. Not only is it opaque but it also dries very fast and the application is PERFECT. It goes on very smoothly and without streaks. Love love love

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just don't like it very much on my skin tone. But gret formula and brush and opacity. I think I would go for a lighter coral though because of my color.

on 5/5/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

on 5/1/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

on 2/17/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

on 12/29/2012 7:59:00 AM

Love this color! This has been my go-to red for some time now and after reapplying it after a hiatus, now I know why. I love a good red, but some can be too cold on my hands and ages them. I also love a good 1950s red but without trying to hard. This fits the bill. It's like a creamy, watered down red. Many people are mentioning this as a summer color, but it's dead of winter here and I needed a bright color to lift my mood while still being a red. Mood uplifted! Works perfectly with my fair, warm-toned skin.

on 11/23/2012 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE this colour and I'm generally not much of a coral kind of girl. As usual with OPI you get perfect coverage in 2 coats and it is a gorgeous shade that in different lights can look pink, red or even orange. This also looks amazing as a pedicure colour for the summer. This is a staple that I will be repurchasing if I ever run out.

on 6/24/2012 6:41:00 PM

This orange-based coral red looks perfect with my fair-medium yellow undertones. Fab for summer - with a tan it's to-die-for. Usual OPI staying power: I can depend on this for a week at least.

Popular Polishes