Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 2/27/2015 9:31:00 PM

This is the one that I return to all the time. I've tried many different types of eye makeup removers, including gels, liquids, wipes, but none have been as effective and gentle as this one.

Pros: VERY effective, but also doesn't sting my eyes like some other brands. Pretty lavender colored packaging.
Cons: Could be cheaper, and the bottle opening could also be smaller to minimize spillage. Mild chemical smell.

on 2/9/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally found my go-to eye makeup remover. Used to use creams/lotions for removing eye makeup but was never really satisfied with the results and all the rubbing that was required to get the makeup off was so annoying. With this product, the makeup comes off so easily, it is super effective, but it does not irritate the eyes at all. Some people may find that it feels a bit oily (although it claims to be oil-free), but since I am only using it on my eyes and the sensation fades quickly, I donīt mind too much.

on 2/8/2015 12:03:00 PM

This product works really well and even though it does say oil free it feels oily when I'm using it and always have to wash my face afterwards. I've been paying $1 forever for my previous makeup remover so this price jump wasn't something I was happy to do but it seems like it's going to last because the tiniest bit takes off a whole eyes worth of makeup. I think the packaging could have been better maybe in a squirt bottle because your hands do get slimy and it's hard to hold and tip it over for more. So yes I'd buy it again because it works great but if you don't like the feeling of oil then it won't be for you.

on 1/26/2015 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product does the job, but I can't believe its oil free because its very greasy.
I will buy it again, but it's personal...

on 1/18/2015 2:17:00 AM

This is my go-to. It really does a fantastic job. Occasionally I'll try something else, but I always go back.

on 1/9/2015 7:50:00 PM

This remover almost makes taking off your makeup as enjoyable as putting it on! A few drops on a cotton pad whisks off long-wear eye makeup, and 24-hour wear lip color. It is the only thing I have found that really WORKS. I just place a cotton pad on the opened bottle, turn it over to soak a few drops through the pad, and that is more than enough for both eyes and lips. It does not smear, does not make my eyes tear, rinses off easily, and allows me to concentrate on the rest of my cleansing routine, without having to go back and do it over. The bottle lasts about 6 months, with daily use. I live in a rural area, where everything costs more; this is well worth the price.

on 1/8/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My go to eye makeup remover - great for removing tightlined eyeliner - just soak a q tip in this.

on 1/4/2015 9:43:00 AM

Finally found a comparable product to Clinique's Take-the-Day-Off eye makeup remover - and a pretty close second to Lancome's as well - for well under the price of those (I paid $6 and change at Wal-Mart). It takes off every last bit, even the hurricane-proof MAC liquid liner, and doesn't burn or sting a bit. Love it.

on 12/26/2014 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Love this stuff - gets off the toughest eye-makeup with no effort (and other random parts of makeup that I missed out of the shower..because I'm lazy) Target and Wal-Mart off brands work just as well! My only complaint is that there is no hole over the opening, and a ton of liquid comes off onto the cotton pads if you're not super careful. Too much of this stuff can make my eye area feel oily, but it dries up eventually! Lasts a long time too - will repurchase.

on 12/22/2014 7:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Soak one cotton pad with this stuff and you're good for both eyes! Removes even the toughest mascara and liner without an excessive amount of rubbing. Make sure you shake it well every time before you use it - there's a huge difference in its effectiveness if the mixture is not shaked. P.S. Target's Up & Up brand has a knockoff of this and it works just as well for less!