I've only ever used this and a Nivea one. I thought the neutrogena was way better. It removed waterproof mascara and eyeliner fine. Only 1 cotton pad used for both eyes, and I don't have to soak the pad, but I do have to go in for seconds on each eye. Gets the job done, doesn't take too long, about 5 minutes. So I would repurchase, and it's cheap.
Not impressed. Pond's cold cream does a much better job at removing eye makeup, and is more gentle. I have no idea how people are removing their waterproof mascara with this product. Unless you are using a LOT of it and you go over each eye with 3 or 4 cotton balls soaked in this remover, you will NOT remove all of your eye makeup with this product.
I wasn't impressed with this. It doesn't help me get the mascara off anymore than my face wash does alone. I was bummed. I heard CVS brand eye makeup remover actually works better and it's cheaper so I will try that one next.
This is my go to makeup remover!
- This is a drugstore product so it's super affordable
- does an amazing job of easily removing all makeup!
- although it is oil free, your skin will feel a bit oily after using the product
I threw this out after a few uses. It doesn't work. Although this is oil free, it leaves a gross oily like film.
I love this stuff because it works as well as makeup removers with oil, but it is oil-free. In my experience, most of the time oil free makeup removers do not work as well.
This is my holy grail eye makeup remover. I've tried other brands from time to time, mostly when I'm with a friend and need to borrow theirs. But nothing works as well for me as this.
- I have NEVER had an eyeliner, shadow, or mascara that this stuff hasn't been able to easily take off. Seriously. Even my most stubborn waterproof products aren't an issue.
- Feels soothing to use.
- It does feel a bit oily but this doesn't bother me because I wash my face right afterwards. Sometimes if I use this product on a q tip to correct eye makeup mistakes, however, the oiliness can be an issue if I try to apply product over the residue without wiping it off with a wet tissue. But that's not a big deal.
- Price. Seriously, just buy the generic version. Why is it so expensive when generic versions seem like the EXACT same formula and are 2-3 dollars cheaper?
Bottom line: It's the only eye makeup remover I'll ever need, but buy the generic version and save yourself a little money.
I love this remover. I too get by with one cotton pad per eye. I also found a Target brand "Up & Up" and the Walmart brand "Equate" to be the exact some product for a couple dollars less. Why spend a lot for another product when you have these 3 doing an excellent job?
At first I didn't really like this because it says Oil-Free but it is really oily. I went and tried different eye makeup removers but none of them have been as great as this one. So I went back to this one and won't bother with any other ones from now on. This is great and takes seconds to remove everthing with no scratching / dragging off my eyelids. Love!
This is a really good product. I prefer the liquid eyemake up remover over towel type styles because you can control how much productt you're actually using. The price is ok for the amount of product you get, and I've never experienced any bad side effects from using this, it doesn't even remove my lashes. You want to be careful when removing eye makeup because it can cause the delicate skin around your eyes to crease which can create wrinkles, but with this product I feel I've got it under control. I will buy again.