August 20, 2014 | 2070 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Romerosgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use this product 10 years ago, and I thought it was my MUA. I was also stuck using ProActiv at the time and should have realised the problem sooner, but how could I make the connection since it said OIL FREE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER.
I started using this again since I had run out of my regular remover and about one week in, I now have 6 whiteheads on my face. I havent had this type of breakout since 10 years ago.....TADA! I found the culprit. It gives me whiteheads. NOT USING THIS EVER AGAIN!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 7:48:00 AM More reviews by ShebaLuv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works very well! I used to get the Lancome Bi-Facil. But the Mary Kay one feels cleaner, less oily. And it's cheaper! Will stick to this one. Only downside is that it's hard to get.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Lemondr0p

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Mary Kay has never done me wrong. If it weren't for their price and awkward, sometimes difficult, way to purchase their products I would buy them out. Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover does exactly what it's supposed to do. Gently and easily removes eye make-up. No fuss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by LilMsJena

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover I will be using from now on!!! I have sensitive eyes and have found that Neutrogena, Almay (oil free kind), Equate brand Neutrogena, and L'oreal all sting and burn my eyes badly and require some degree of rubbing to remove my eye makeup! Mary Kay is awesome because a little goes a LONG way, removing makeup is effortless (don't want to rub the eyes too much!), and I do not experience any sensitivity. $$$ but worth it for me!! Almay brand with oil would be my second choice in the event of a MK eye makeup remover deficit crisis.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by xsharmine

I forgot to bring my facial make up remover while I was on travel, but I brought this along. My logic: eye areas are more sensitive than other parts of my face, so using this for my entire face make up should be fine yes? HELL, I WAS SO WRONG. This remover indeed removed all my make up easily without having to rub continuously like other removers do, but it was extremely oily & after washing it off, my ENTIRE FACE TURNED RED & ITCHY. Next thing I knew, Rashes started to appear & it was a nightmare. Moral of the story: DON'T USE THIS FOR YOUR ENTIRE FACE IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Lforde46

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not a Mary Kay freak even though I do love several of their products and in fact I once attempted to sell it because of those products in particular. Quite frankly if you sell it you can buy it for your use really cheap, but I found that I couldn't meet my minimum so I had to let it go.

This is one of those HG products that I'm in love with. I buy it at flea markets now for less than retail, which is $15, just make sure it's the cylindrical bottle, the other shapes are old product - although in my experience age doesn't affect the results. Nothing takes off mascara like this stuff, and I've tried many of them.

Use Notes: I use this in the evening as the first step in my makeup/cleansing ritual. My full daily eye makeup - mascara (probably Benefit They're Real), eye liner (UD 24/7 in Perversion) and eye shadow with primer (UD Naked Palettes and UD EPP). I use one cotton pad; soak one side, hold onto eyelid then swipe a couple times, turn over to other side, soak pad, hold onto eyelid then swipe a couple times. I follow it up with Bioderma Crealine and then Ole Henriksen Invigorating Night Gel and Shear Transformation Moisturizer. I haven't experienced any break-outs, redness, burning, dryness, etc. I have normal skin, so your results may vary.

For comparison:

Nuance by Selma Hayak. I bought this in a pinch at CVS for like $7. This is actually the closest runner-up and I'd buy it again if I failed to plan ahead for the good stuff.
Clinique Take the Day Off - Crap. Feels oily and smears mascara everywhere.
Lancome BiFacil - I received this as a sample and it really works. I mean, it's just really, really great. It's also $28 for the smallest bottle, so screw that.

There are probably other removers out there that work just as well for more or less money, but I've found one I really like for a price I'm willing to pay and I'm not willing to experiment on maybe's, so I'm sticking with it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is seriously amazing!! Kudos to my friend Whitney who introduced me to it. My morning routine entails doing my eye makeup first, cleaning up underneath my eye with a q-tip soaked in this stuff, then apply the rest of my makeup. Other oil free removers I've tried don't hold a candle to this, including Caudalie and Bare Escentuals. The big bottle (3.75oz) runs $15 and is worth every penny. But you can find it slightly cheaper on ebay. This product has found a permanent home on my vanity!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff removes long wearing mascara and eyeliner like a dream. It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin like the neutrogena remover and it doesn't sting. Also love that the opening is small so you don't waste product. This remover is excellent and I will continue to buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by jcka

I love this make up mover I wear super waterproof mascara that the only thing that could take it off was baby oil & if that that still took it forever to remove but then I tried this miracle in a bottle. It takes it of in like 5 sec & I do put a lot on. Hg!hg!hg! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 More reviews by Stephaniemgar

I absolutely love LOVE this makeup remover! It is the best, I've never been able to find anything better than this one, it's so so great for eye makeup removal (even eyeliner and everything!) and doesn't irritate my eyes what so ever, that's considering that I wear contacts, I love it I highly recommend this fabulous product!