October 25, 2014 | 1769 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Anticerne Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2008 12:14:00 PM More reviews by orlac

This is a great concealer. Brilliant for covering blemishes and evening out skintone. I use this every day under my foundation. I dont use it for dark under eye circles so I cant comment on the effectiveness for that! My skin is prone to flakiness during the winter, and using this doenst highlight dry areas. Packaging is good, but the lid on mine doesnt fit properly, and Im afraid that I'll open my makeup bag someday and my concealer will be all over it! (The problem with the lid could just be a fault with the particular concealer I bought and it definitely would not turn me off re-purchasing!)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 2:05:00 PM More reviews by suzanneleigh

Oh, how I love this product. I used to work for Dior at a department store for years, and even though I have mostly found cheaper substitutes for my higher-priced tastes, I have found nothing that replaces this concealer. I actually use it for foundation, as the color and texture are perfect. It usually lasts at least two months if I use it all over my face---so the price isn't too extravagant. I use #410, which is the perfect shade for my blotchy, fair skin. I have to agree with another MUAer's review, though, in that it is not the best BEST for covering undereye circles. It does a fair job, but I have noticed that with the addition of a new baby, I have been reaching for the MAC undereye concealer for my dark circles---it just covers better. But I can promise you I will use Dior's concealer as a foundation forever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2007 11:39:00 AM More reviews by niff524

I bought this in 410 and I love it!! It's the only concealer that doesn't go on dry on my cheeks. It's a very hydrating formula that's very blendable. A little goes a looooong way so I reckon this tube will last me years!!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kristina_145

CD's Anticerne Perfecteur - Long-wearing moisturising concealer, is the best under eye concealer i have tried so far. It melts into my skin (after some blending) and it looks and feels great. You just need a little bit, however it doesn't cover dark circles completely, which is why it looks and feels natural instead of cakey. It is very moisturising, so it can look a bit shiny, but a little bit of powder sets it perfectly. I have the shade 410, which is yellow based. I will repurchase in a lighter shade next time, so it matches my pale skin better. The only bad thing I can say about it is that it stings if you get a bit in your eye, but other than that I love it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2006 8:12:00 AM More reviews by JenSchrober

I've been using this product for several years now and nothing depuffs my eyes and conceals my dark circles quite like this product. The new packaging also makes it easier to apply (not to mention there is more of it, so with the new applicator you really get your money's worth!). I highly recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by lees515

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like the anticerne perfecteur soin hydrante by Dior,, and I've been searching for years for a concealer that is heavy enough to cover pretty well without looking totally fake. This makeup covers my dark circles pretty well--better than the Clinique cover up (the stuff in the tube) that I was using for *26* years, literally! I'm fair skinned so the circles are v. prominent. The Dior lasts long, is easy to apply, and feels nice.

One serious caveat: It's heavily scented with a pine-y, "natural," outdoorsy scent, which I hate, esp. since I'm allergic to perfume. However, the scent does fade after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by iro_k

I am so obsessed with this concealer! The name is a bit of a mouthful (Anticerne Perfecteur Long-Wearing Moisturizing Concealer) but it's PERFECT! It covers like a dream and is so smooth and creamy plus you only need a tiny bit as it spreads really easily! Its moisturising and covers perfectly under the eyes making them look really fresh and well rested! Plus it lasts without caking and i can also use it on my face and it covers there perfectly as well! The packaging is great, the squeeze tube is really handy. I rated the price as dirt cheap because in my opinion its such great value - everything about it is awesome! Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2004 11:28:00 AM More reviews by KateJ

I highly recommend this concealer for those looking for medium coverage around your eyes!! It comes in a tube and is a liquid format, which is quite different than what I was using - The MAC tub concealer. Surprisingly, this concealer is very pigmented and suitable for those looking for medium coverage. The reason I like it even more than the MAC tubs is due to its liquid consistency. This concealer is easy to apply and blend, and also moisturizes my undereye area. It does not crease but rather goes on like a second skin. It brightens the eye area and just makes it look like your undereye area is flawless. The MAC tubs are quite dry and sometimes highlight my fine lines. It's not a bad price for a high-er end line - I think it was around $25.00 CDN. EDIT: I only gave it 4 lippies because I need more coverage. I thought this stuff was fab and that I looked fab, until I asked my secretary and she told me politely that it wasn't enough for my undereye circles... *Reality Check* - I need my MAC tub for industrial strength concealing. However, for those of you who don't have undereye circles quite as dark as mine, you would probably be quite happy with this lovely, moisturizing concealer. For those of you needing the heavier end of the spectrum (like me), I guess we will have to stick with the MAC tubs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2004 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Tresha

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found my hg concealer!!! Finally! It covers, brightens, blends/builds well, moisturizes, and most importantly, it also covers my pores and make me look like I have flawless skin! This concealer sets wonderfully with powder on top, and it stays all day! It doesn't feel like I have anything on my skin. No creasing at all! I swear! I have combo oily skin that is breakout prone, so concealer and powder is a better option for me than a full on foundation. I have to be careful use it sparingly because the texture is so buildable that I end up putting it on most of my face. It's so buildable and silky/matte. I am so happy the search is over! And the price is very reasonable for the amount you get. 58oz for 22.50 in a squeeze tube! I don't think this is super great for covering zits though. I use my Stila concealer in the pot for that since it's thicker and drier. I will continue to buy this CD concealer for a long time to come!

UPDATE: This makes me look flawless and airbrushed! My skin glows big time when I put this on! I'm very happy with it! For those of you who are sensitive to scent; it is scented, but it doesn't bother me. The smell fades shortly after I apply it. No breakouts, so it's a real keeper for me. Definitely holy grail.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 2:26:00 AM More reviews by Joke

This is a really bad concealer. Rant! And it was so expensive. :(
First: the color choice is bad.
Second: it doesn't cover anything: not pimples, nothing in they eye area neither.
Third: it's very small, it looks like a very little l/s and it breaks very easily.
Why did I have to buy this? :(
(and I normally like Dior!)